• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

steel_skarmory

Ph33r t3h houndoom
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 25, 2005
    Hello, I am new (duh) I already know the rules and stuff, because I am also part of the pokecorner forums.(Trust me, it aint hard to find me) If you want to be friends, just PM me.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Yay! Welcome! I'm always happy Rai! The mouse who's obcessed with Ash *pokes him* and giving people hugs! *hug* I hope you have fun here!

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • hello nice to meet you if you would like to be friends just tell me okay seeya around hon
    ps have fun here!

Lucid

Please read over the rules and follow them, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to PM and ask. Have fun at PC~

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey sweetie^^*huggs* welcome to Pc if your in a need of a friend i will be there^^

Years
  • Entei_master said:
    Hello, I am new (duh) I already know the rules and stuff, because I am also part of the pokecorner forums.(Trust me, it aint hard to find me) If you want to be friends, just PM me.
    Hiya! You're from Pokecorner? Someone I know IRL is from there too. =3 I'm Shikon-chan, but you can call me Aleksandra. Well, have fun here, and I'd like to be your friend, just PM me! ^_~

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Entei_master said:
    Hey.... Im joined to that place too! Except ive hardly posted there. Welcome!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I think I've seen you at SPPf too. Am I right?
    welcome, I hope you'll have a great time :)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Entei_master! ^____^ I'm Kelsey, one of the more huggable mods of PC. XD Well, please read the rules and PM me if you ever need any help. =3 I'll catch ya around the forums! ^.~

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Entei_master said:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

steel_skarmory

Ph33r t3h houndoom
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 25, 2005
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Now I am just trying to find an avatar that will work x__X

Back