• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    Well,in this thread...among the legendaries,v shall decide who is the ultimate pokemon!the rules are simple...i am gonna make a list of legendaries...the first ppl get to choose which pokemon he shall use and state down the pokemon's holding item and 4 moves(remember that all legendaries are lvl 100),the second ppl also did the same thing just dont choose the same pokemon...and its down to the third ppl to decide which pokemon shall wins!Example:

1st ppl:he choose Mewtwo
    then he type

Mewtwo@Salac berry
    Attack:Calm mind,recover,psychic,hidden power dark

2nd ppl:she choose ho-oh

then she type

Ho-oh@Petaya berry
    Attack:Sunny day,solar beam,Scared fire,recover

and its down to the third person to choose whos the winner and he get to choose another legendaries n stat its moves,etc....

Once the legendaries is being KO,it cant be choose again...besides,once the pokemon that win the first round cannot be choose again until second round...in the end,they shall be a Ultimate pokemon!Lets the battle begins!

Legendaries list:
    Zapdos,Articuno,Moltres,Mewtwo,Mew,Suicune,Entei,Raikou,Lugia,Hooh,Celebi,Regirock,Regiice,Registeel,Latias,Latios,Kyogre,Groudon,Jirachi,Raquaza,Deoxys

i will add 10 more pokemons to make it compatible...Charizard,Blastoise,Venusaur,Meganium,Typhlosion,Feraligatr,BLaziken,Sceptile,Swampert,Tyranitar,Salamence

All together there are 32 pokemons!so after the first round,they wil be left 16 pokemons...and so on....til the ultimate pokemon was choosen!

Lets rumble!Choose ur pokemon and fight!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    ill take kyogre
    with a cherry berry
    his attacks: water spout, hydro pump, shock wave, ice beam

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    well,check the list again...i did add in 11 more pokemons that are not legendaries to make it to 32 pokemons...first round,venusaur vs kyogre...after seeing at their attack,defense,hp,speed,special att,special def....kyogre wins!As i always say,its the third person that make the desicion who wins!so,Venusaur Out!

Next i wil choose Mew@Leftovers

Attack:Calm mind,Psychic.flamethrower,hidden power dark

so,the next person continue to choose the pokemon and attack

(Remember cannot choose venusaur and kyogre-Venusaur lose d,and kyogre is for 2nd round)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Raikou for sure!!!! Mew is to waek and Raikou has to much attacks that fit in with SP.ATK

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Tyranitar lv.100: held item-Shell Bell. Attacks: Crunch, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and Hyper Beam.

(This one is so obvious that it isn't funny...)

BTW, what if one of us wants to challenge a match?

Back