• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gs ball?

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
  • Taken from my FAQ from SPPf:

"Is Celebi in the GS Ball?! What happened to it?!"
    Alot of people get this confused with the Crystal version GS Ball. The GS Ball in the anime was merely a ploy to give Ash more of a reason to go to the Johto region. The ball was pretty much an advertisement. Celebi is not in the GS Ball, considering it's proven it's not bound in any ball. The ball remains in Kurt's posession and has been long forgotten.

So in other words, the only point to it was to get Satoshi to the Jouto region and to advertise Gold/Silver and Jouto.

Sesshomaru

legendary slayer
    Years
  • Elite Trainer Raven said:
    Taken from my FAQ from SPPf:

"Is Celebi in the GS Ball?! What happened to it?!"
    Alot of people get this confused with the Crystal version GS Ball. The GS Ball in the anime was merely a ploy to give Ash more of a reason to go to the Johto region. The ball was pretty much an advertisement. Celebi is not in the GS Ball, considering it's proven it's not bound in any ball. The ball remains in Kurt's posession and has been long forgotten.

So in other words, the only point to it was to get Satoshi to the Jouto region and to advertise Gold/Silver and Jouto.

i never read your faq.and im not a "little" 12 year old.im probably stronger than you phantom bugsy.

innuendo

Polish Gym Challenger
    Years
  • Hey guys. Stop! Don't fight. Hey Phantom Bugsy don't offend Sesshomaru. Nevermind then he has got 12 years. He is user of this forum and he is Pokemon fan. And everyone can wrote new topic or post.

Years
  • I've read your FAQ's at SPPf, Elite Trainer Raven (or Edward Elric) and they really helped me, thanks! :) I think, in the anime, the GS Ball inside contains nothing. For we all we know, it could just be an ornament \=

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Sesshomaru said:
    i never read your faq.and im not a "little" 12 year old.im probably stronger than you phantom bugsy.
    He never said it to you, for god-sake. He was just talking about the majority of people who watch Pokemon. Of course older people do, too! ^_<

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think Kurt kept celebi a secret and is raising it AS WE SPEAK!

>>;

Maybe it will come back into the plot in the next season...? xD Doubtful, but possible =3

Back