• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

erm yeah, konnchiwa.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Well, you're not exactly new. o__O After running an IP check, I've found that your IP matches Edward Elric and Sasuke-X's IP Addresses. :\ Please don't pretend to be new. Make a new account if you wish - but there's no need to fake everyone out like thia, it's not nice. XP

*closes*

~Kelsey

EDIT: There was a bit of a misunderstanding. ^^; Sorry for the inconvenience DU! =D

*re-opens*

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Heya. I assume this is the same Unknown from Entertainment United? Well, I'm pretty sure you know my username from that place. ;P

Years
  • Dark Unknown said:
    Yep, it's a me Unknown froms lots and lots of places...
    Hiya! Welcome to our humble widdle PokeCommunity! I hope you will be active around our forums and will follow the rules. If you need anything or if you want to be friends, I'm there for ya! ^^ By the way, I'm Shikon-chan.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
  • Hiya. ^-^ Me ish here to welcome you to PC! xD;;; Anyways, remember to read the rules and have lots of fun. ^.^ ~Lynn

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy yourself here.^^

Back