• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Answering Machines!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Hmm...I'm guessing Fire Emblem Wars is a forum (since it's not the title of any game that I know of) and that this is a game there? Am I correct? Please let me know, if it is then I'll move this to Fun time in Pok?Land!

Years
  • You just put what the characters say if they ever had an answering machine. FE characters are quite unique since all of them have their own personalities... and considering the fact that some FE games have 30+ characters, which means 30 different personalities, cliche or not cliche.

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • Florina: Umm...hello I'm not here right now so please leave a message. *Beep*
    L'Arachel: Sorry but I'm out fighting evildoers! Please leave a message. *Beep*
    Jaffar: ....
    Karel: ....
    Canas: Sorry but I'm either playing with Hugh or studying. Please leave a message after the beep. *Beep*

Back