• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animutant College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
  • Animutants are humans who can change parts of their body to animal body parts like changing your shoulder blades for wings or back for spines. A secret military orginisation wants to study them and use their powers in war as superhumans. But the odds of one existing are 1000/1. Animutant College is the one place on Earth where Animutants have protection against the secret military orginization. Age doesn't matter. You play as an animutant there making friends and also training your powers until the military orginization can be stopped....

Fill out your details like this:

Name:
    Animal:
    Swappable Parts(max. 3):
    Brief Description:

Here is mine..

Name:Pete Anderson
    Animal:Golden Eagle
    Swappable Parts:shoulder blades-wings
    hands-talons
    feet-talons
    Brief Description:About 5"1 with brown eyes and hair, Pete isn't the most
    kind-tempered soul, but will definately help out his friends.

I will start when we have 3 people.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • I want to join.

Name: Robert Jonson
    Animal: ghost bat
    Swappable parts: teeth-large bat teeth
    shoulders-bat wings

Brief description: tall man with a black shalick, pants and shirt with white hair and blue eyes.

PD: Maybe in July I will not be able to post anything so I tell you now.

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Name: Kat Smith
    Animal: Grizzly Bear
    Swappable Parts:
    Teeth-Sharp teeth
    hands-paws
    Nails- Claws
    Brief Description: 5'2, long brown hair that is kept in a braid. Deep Blue-green eyes. Wears a black shirt, cargo pants and steel-toed boots. Twelve piercings, six in each ear.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
  • OK I'll start.

Animutant College-6am

Pete walked up to the college gates. His eyes twinkled and a slight smile appeared on his face. They were locked. "This is a test, isn't it," he said to himself. Well, he would show them what he could do. His shoes flashed and were replaced by birds feet. He flexed his shoulder blades and jumped. Pete flew up the gravel towards the main building and landed. There were a few people about and they stared at him, muttering a quick 'hi' and moving on. Pete headed up to the Admin building and went through the slidy door. A woman was there typing on a keyboard. Her nametag read 'L. Sanders-Swan'. Pete wondered what that meant, then realized. She had swan powers. She noticed Pete and gave him a speech. Pete learnt where his room was so he headed there right away. Block D-Room 24. Pete opened his door and plopped his bag onto his bed. His zip was stuck on his bag so he drew his talons off his wrists and cut through the blockage. He sighed. Today was going to be a long day.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • After Pete got in the college another man that was behind some trees got inside too. Then he go and talk to another man and said to him "Robert do you know that ther is a new student?" Then Robert answered " I know, I alredy saw him enter and got his room, what I want to see is his strength.
    It is better for him to be very strong if he is not he will die in no time." "Alright then, I will test him and see if he is strong enough to survive" said the man and left to search for Pete.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • can i still join?

name: Tai
    animal: panther
    switchable limbs: teeth: fangs hands: claw/paw

description: short, and blonde, wears nothing but a t-shirt, and jeans

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
  • Name: Seichii
    Animal: Fox
    Swappable Parts(max. 3): Ears~ Medium size ears.
    Teeth~ Pointy teeth. Hands~ Paws.
    Brief Description: Seichii has a red~ish hair color and black eyes. Tanned skin and a normal height. She also has a small bruise on her left arm. Seichii wears a purple hat, dark blue jeans and a white T-shirt.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • OOC: Um hi. I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be pulling out of this rp. I really wanted to do this one, but I've realized I'm not as good at postilike you all....sorry for wasting time...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Name: Kiri
    Animal: Cat
    Swappable Parts(max. 3): Ears, claws, teeth
    Brief Description: Tall and thin with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears a green t-shirt, blue capris, and a blue rubber bracelet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back