• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom sprites and other things..custom..O_o

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    While I was away I worked on my spriting since I was reallly,really bored. So, these are some of the things I made..
    StriderDemon.gif
    StriderDemon1.gif
    StriderDemon3.gif
    StriderDemon4.gif
    With these, I know I should have not outlined the skin black,but I was too lazy to do it right.
    Alex1rockernotdone.gif
    I was working on poseswith this one. O_o It really sucks though..
    1baseball.gif
    Baseball..XD
    1alexcustomMSPaint.gif
    Working on my shading..
    alexcustomMSPaint.gif
    Different color..
    Anyway thats it,they need work I know but I was just practicing.

Ramza987

Chocobo knight
    Years
  • please could you make me a final fantasy chocobo sprite for my game I am working on? if you can or connot make one thanks for trying any way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    First of all,this thread is ancient. Second of all,why the hell did you give me bad rep? Lastly there's no way im making that for you when you bad repped me for no reason.

Ramza987

Chocobo knight
    Years
  • I am so sorry Iment to give a good rep iam really sorry I a still new at this. I hope I did not aly give out bad reps when I ment to give good ones sorry for the misunderstanding

Back