• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry that I avoided the...

Years
  • Sorry that I avoided the...Newbie Forums for like ... three days... teeheehee

Hello, I am Jade and I love RPG Maker XP as it's my number one favourites.

Cya.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey sweetie welcome to Pc^0^*huggles* i hope you have a wonderful stay here^-^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Years
  • Jade said:
    Sorry that I avoided the...Newbie Forums for like ... three days... teeheehee

Hello, I am Jade and I love RPG Maker XP as it's my number one favourites.

Cya.
    Hello Jade, you've been avoiding the Welcome thread for three days? XD Well, don't worry, we're not mean or anything, so there was no need to avoid us welcoming you. XD I'm pleased to meet you, and if you want to be friends or if you have problems, PM me sometime. Hope you enjoy PC so far! ^_^

Back