• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy B-Day Transducer!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Yayness! it's your birthday sweetie!.*throws confetti* ^-^ *gives you gift* I hope you get all what you wished for. ;)

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Ah, darn it, I promised trans I would make this birthday thread for him

but anyways, happy birthday trans! You'llbe surprised to see this thread tomorrow, but it already has ended here! XP

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Happy birthday Transducer! n______n I hope you have an awesome day today and get all that you wished for. :33 Woot~! ^o^

~Kelsey

Years
  • Yeah I did. Thank you guys for that! ^_^ But clicking all those presents was kinda annoying as I thought that it would never end XD

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Transducer said:
    Yeah I did. Thank you guys for that! ^_^ But clicking all those presents was kinda annoying as I thought that it would never end XD

Lol, Jane pissed me off on my last brithday with that monkey card! XP

anyways.... it's already sunday here, but your birthday is still up to this time, right?

Years
  • actually, we chose the card cos we figured it would annoy you XDD 'specially on your birthday, so anyway, happy birthday Trans!! it's already the 24th here though...

Years
  • Well you guys did a really good job on that! XD

I wanted to get a Gamecube today but sadly the stores are already closed so I'll have to wait until tommorow morning -_-;;

Years
  • Ooh nothing much. Didn't have a birthday party or anything, just a small family event. Yup well that's what you get with parents, they NEVER know how to make parties( or take you some place fun). And I've even tried asking for a real one but they refuse it O_o

I didn't have cake either, my parents just took me to an "All You Can Eat" restaurant (their food was terrible), then went for a little long drive, and then I asked if we could stop by at a store so I can buy Gamecube. But as I said, the stores were closed >_<

But meh... fortunately, this was NOT one of my worst birthdays ever. I had even greater boring ones...

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    O.o im sorry to hear that=3*huggles* i hope in the future that you'll get satisfaction.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Transducer said:
    Ooh nothing much. Didn't have a birthday party or anything, just a small family event. Yup well that's what you get with parents, they NEVER know how to make parties( or take you some place fun). And I've even tried asking for a real one but they refuse it O_o

I didn't have cake either, my parents just took me to an "All You Can Eat" restaurant (their food was terrible), then went for a little long drive, and then I asked if we could stop by at a store so I can buy Gamecube. But as I said, the stores were closed >_<

But meh... fortunately, this was NOT one of my worst birthdays ever. I had even greater boring ones...

Hmm... I see to notice that you didnt have much fun on your birthday in real life!

anyways *grabs cake and gives it to trans*

Years
  • maya miyazono said:
    O.o im sorry to hear that=3*huggles* i hope in the future that you'll get satisfaction.

Yeah... I hope so. *huggles back*

Once again, thank you all for this wonderful surprise! My day may have gone bad but you guys have really cheered me up! And thanks to all of you, I did have a Happy Birthday after all! =)

Back