• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often you change your avvy

• Total voters

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I mainly change it every week, but if I get bored with it I change it too. I will change it again soon.

Years
  • Really whenever I am bored. You see, my fandoms change a hell of a lot and then somtimes they are just plain random like the one I have now XD...I dont even know who the girl is, she just looked cool. But somehow Hellsing has managed to keep my liking for quite a long time...thats my time by the way...my fandoms normally change after a few weeks XD

Years
  • I change it whenever I feel like it, or when I find something better.

Meaning it could stay there for months, or for just a week, or whatever.

If only I had something I liked better right now, then I would change mine again...

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I change mine once a week.o.o I have an Obssession of changing My Siggy though.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    When I have a cool new theme. x3 Maybe once a month? xD It ranges, really.

Lucid

Whenever I'm bored with my theme, or whenever I find one I like more then I already have, so weekly or sometimes even daily.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Whenever I get the feeling that I should~

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • It depends on how much I like the avatar...it's ranged from minutes to months with me...probably my longest-running avatar was the one with Misty surrounded by hearts, and the shortest had to be a weird avatar with a peace sign I put on to fit in. There've been hidden meanings behind the peace symbol that I've never liked, so I got rid of it.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • I usually change mines every half a year. (yea, you read right) I make different avatar's whenever I feel like changing my banner, which, is when I see something I like. Then I'll stick with it for a loooonnnggg time before thinking of something else. (I don't favor making avatar changes often)

~Blade~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I change mine like every week. XD It used to be everday. oO;; I'm trying to cut back...XD

~Kelsey

Back