• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm kind of a new user...

Mariohammer

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Well... no one here probably know's me... but I joined a long time ago... I then lost internet connection... when I got it back a few months ago... I couldn't remember the site... so I just gave up. Then on my birthday I got an email from the site... and well... here I am! lol... so I'm a new user... who left... and is now back... weird... anywho... just thought I would post this for anyone who cares... lol

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • WOO! OLD USER WHO IS NOW A NEW USER! Welcome to PC. Have a great time here, you're gonna love this forum. XD Come to think of it...I actually remember your name popping up somewhere. I've seen you on here before. o_o; If ya need anything, PM me, I'll...be here...believe me... o_o; XD

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • welcome back, I hope you don't lose your internet connection again! It'll be hell! What would I do without pokecommunity! Just have fun posting and try not to get the mods to boot you out...*gulp*....

PM me if you want help with anythnig or just want to be friends!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome[back] to PC!! XD I'm Kelsey, 'tis wonderful to meet you. :33 I'm glad you got your connection to work again, I hope you enjoy your stay here at The PokeCommunity. ^_~

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hey. =3 Welcome back to PC! ^o^ I dont believe we've met. =o I'm Karli, pleasure to meet 'cha! Have a blast! n____n

~Karli

Back