PDA

View Full Version : Orphen Scion of Sorcery

Jaybob
July 4th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Hi this is my own Rp about a game called Orphen.

Story: The world was once cleaned of monsters and magic but now 100 years later it has all returned you as the ancestors of either Orphen, Magnus, cleo, Mar, Sephy or Zeus must team up again and save the world.

Ancestors
Orphen: Was a briliant but indepentant-minded Sorcerer.Orphen turned his back on the formal society of sorcerers and their home, The Tower Of Fangs, and now supports himself by working as a money lender.

Magnus: Magnus was a novice sorcerer who looked upon Orphen as his "Master" Unfortunetly for Magnus his gentle personality was no match for the sharp tongued Cleo. Orphen looked at Him and Cleo as "unwanted hangers-on", but Magnus had the potential to become a powerful sorcerer one day

Cleo: Born into a proud family lineage, Cleo was anything but a polite young lady. Pushing Orphen's strident objections aside, Cleo crowned herself Orphens Partner and accompanies him everywhere.

Sephy:Sephy, A former dancer was on her way to Chaos Island to pray for the lost soul of her Fiance Rufus. When she met Orphen she seemed to be nothing more that a faithful woman going to pray for her fiance's soul but there was something more to this sad and soft- spoken women but what was it?

Mar: He was a young Musician searching for his mother, With his only clue, A melody from the crib that he remembers. When Cleo took him under her wing, Mar fouind himself embroiled in the frequent and pointless arguments that define Cleo and Orphen's relationship.

Zeus: Once a mercenary searching for his daughter that he hadn't seen in years. Zeus had followed her trail for years to chaos island.Zeus' simple, sincere and impeccibably polite demeanour belied his his ferociousness in battle. A grizzled veteran and expert swordsman, Zeus exceled in hand-to-hand combat.

Form:
Name:
Ancestor:
Element:
Personality:
Appearence:

so please come and join

JBCBlank
July 4th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Name:Tratice
Job:taveling prophet.
Ancestor:Mar
Element:Fire
Personality:Watch out lady's becouse I can be very grabby for a holy man...
hey I'm a munk... I'm not dead...
Appearence:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/disaone.bmp

Bye that by... who are you dude? you don't have a form up.....

Jaybob
July 4th, 2005, 01:54 PM
the what now and yes you are in lol

JBCBlank
July 4th, 2005, 02:10 PM
I ment that you havn't told us who you are yet you know....

Form:
Name:
Ancestor:
Element:
Personality:
Appearence:

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Name:Serenity
Job: Dancing
Ancestor:Sephy
Element:Water
Personality:Soft spoken, can have a bit or a rowdy personality. Kind od shy, sweet.
Appearence: When she isn't dancing, she wears this:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/06.jpg When she is dancing: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/Seductive.jpg

Note: her body, face and al that is from the Second pic

Jaybob
July 5th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Ok here is mine sorry about that.

Name: Jin Kazama

Job: Musician/ sorcerer

Ancestor: Zeus

Appearence: http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8249/jin9sr.png

Personality: Jin is a kind guy who plays the flute because of lonelieness. He is very loveable and likes girls. He desperatly loves this girl. http://emu.makii.pl/imagetemp/tekken5_3.jpg

OOC: I need someone to be her the names Asuka

JBCBlank
July 5th, 2005, 06:41 PM
so is this thing ever gonna start or what?....

Jaybob
July 6th, 2005, 02:47 AM
yeh we acn start but i need some one to be asuka. do you wanna start things off

JBCBlank
July 6th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Ill just wait... PM me when your ready to start.....

Super_Lawliet
July 7th, 2005, 05:48 PM
I really hope this starts soon....

Jaybob
July 8th, 2005, 02:48 AM
i did ask latias lover but she didnt come so i'll ask latios lover hang on

Super_Lawliet
July 8th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Why must we wait longer? >__< I want this to start....lol

Jaybob
July 8th, 2005, 03:18 AM
ok leave Asuka out do you wanna start G_D?

Super_Lawliet
July 8th, 2005, 05:12 AM
OOC:Huh? W-what...wait why me? Ok ok...I'll try don't laugh!...Mind if it starts off in a forest?....please don't mind!

IC:

"Why did I pick this route...I'm lost without hope...." She sighed and brushed some long and darkish purple hair behind an ear, yawning. It had been a good few hours since she had wandered into the forest, and was was a fairly hot day come to think of it. Why isn't there a spring around here....I need water... She thought inwardly, holding her kimono up as she stepped over a log.

Jaybob
July 8th, 2005, 11:33 AM
OOC: Thats a great start

IC: Jin ran through the forest cutting away at the bushes and blasting trees out of the way. He ran faster and faster and then all of a sudden he ran straight into Serenity.
"Oh hi there my name's Jin what's yours?" He asked her picking her up.
"Sorry about barging you over." he said apologetically.

Super_Lawliet
July 8th, 2005, 12:24 PM
She looks to Jin, eye to eye and nods, smiling slightly. "Tis not a problem my good sir....do you know where we are?....do you have any water with you? I'm really very thirsty..."

JBCBlank
July 8th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"I'm back Serenity... and I brought water..." came a voice from the tree's. "Just hope you don't mind that it's river water....."

Tratice lands on the ground between them and hands Serenity the water he had brought... "Sup.." he says to Jin, "Names Tratice."

Super_Lawliet
July 8th, 2005, 12:49 PM
She blinked and took the water, drinking greatfully. "Thank you so much...how could I ever repay you....I'll do anything...just name it...."

JBCBlank
July 8th, 2005, 01:19 PM
He stands silent... "Let me think about that."

Super_Lawliet
July 8th, 2005, 02:24 PM
She nods and smiles slightly, yawning. "Hm....."

JBCBlank
July 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Tratice smiles and looks around... "It's getting dark..."

Super_Lawliet
July 8th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"Yes.....it is getting dark...." She looked around and shivered slightly, but shrugged it off.

Jaybob
July 9th, 2005, 06:24 AM
"Names jin Kazama" Jin said
"I think that we are in the Chaos forest here take this blanket i packed" He said and handed the blanket to Sernity. He walked off and picked up some wood and placed it down near them.
"Here we go some wood hang on" He said placing it in a certain way and then turning to Tratice and Serenity smiling.
"THE HAND OF PYRO" he shouted and shot a ball of fire from his hand to the wood making a nice warm fire.

Super_Lawliet
July 9th, 2005, 10:51 AM
"I will dance..give entertainment..." She spoke as she removed the kimono (hehe lol), beginning to dance.

OOC: wow lol

JBCBlank
July 9th, 2005, 11:35 AM
OOC: wow what?

IC: He smiles and sits down next to the fire... "If only I could see the stars..."

Jaybob
July 9th, 2005, 11:47 AM
"OOh you go girl" Jin shouted in astonishment watching her dance. sitting there just staring jin went into a trance. He snapped out of it and got up and started dancing with her.
"Wow you are good at dancing Serenity" He said having a great time dancing around with Serenity

Super_Lawliet
July 9th, 2005, 02:28 PM
She smiled and continued to dance, remembering her last job. That man finally took my advice 'Never grab me when I'm dancing unless I give permission'. Serenity laughed softly and spun around slowly, not trying to show off her body, even though that was what was happening.

Jaybob
July 10th, 2005, 01:44 AM
"You dance good Serenity" Jin said still up dancing with her. He was enjoying every minute he was beginning to like her a bit but didnt say anything. They danced for ages Jin was getting tired but he didnt stop, he was enjoying his time dancing with her
"I could dance all night with you" He said

Super_Lawliet
July 10th, 2005, 03:30 PM
"My good friend....if you are becoming tired then stop....." She smiled gently, but continued to dance, turning ang and spinning gracefullly.

JBCBlank
July 10th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Tratice was asleep long before the fire went out, he dram of manythings that he was used to... death... torcher... war.

nothing can change the world. he thinks turning in his sleep.

Super_Lawliet
July 10th, 2005, 06:22 PM
She abandoned the dancing after a good while and sat near Tratice, closing her eyes.

Jaybob
July 11th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Jin rolled over in his sleep and had his arms around serenity. He awoke a few hours later with a start after dreaming of a big creature heading toward them. He got up and there it was charging straight at them.
"THE HAND OF PYRO" He screamed shooting a fire ball at it but the beast deflected it back at him sending him flying into a tree.
"MY BACK!" He screamed in agony.
"what is it going to take to beat this thing?" He asked him self gasping for air.
"The...sword.....of.....the..." He said falling unconscious.
A masked stranger came in with a staff. She held the staff and chanted
"nu...wa...rai...pei....jin....pai...HA!" She said shooting a rainbow of colours at the beast which blew up after being hit. She picked up jin and laid him back next to Serenity.

OOC: ooo my first ever long post :D i'm happy

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Tratice opens his eyes in the morning and starts the fire, he had cought a rabbit the night before and thanked it for it's sacrifice... "You guys hungry?" he asks as they wake up. the rabbit was allready cooking.

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 02:36 PM
She wakes quickly at the scent of the rabbit and moves to sit near Tratice, smiling. "I do hope you slept well through the night...."

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"Better than most nights", he reaches threw the fire, pulls of a piece and eats it.

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 02:54 PM
"Why?..." She tilted her head, blinking. "Is something troubling you?"

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 03:06 PM
"I've never slept well... It's a disadvantage of being a monk of my rank... true I can marry now but... the voices." he covers his face with his hands, "the poor things... they were only children."

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 03:14 PM
She moved closer and rested both hand upon his shoulder. "Could you tell me...what happened....if....it isn't too hard? I want to know....."

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 03:22 PM
He looks at her and then at there comrade, "well... if you think you can take it," he lowers his hands and looks at them... "about a hundred miles from here... last night... a school was attacked... the children were only..." tears starts swealling up his eyes, "they were...." he could barely continue.. "the oldest must have been ten at the most..." he uses his sleave to wipe his face, "they were slotered... like animals... not a single one spared... they screamed... noone came to help them... all I can hear is the screaming... so much...." he lets the tears come freely... "nothing anone could do...." the tears hit the ground cousing dust to rise.

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Tears welled up in the young woman's eyes. Young Children.....why.... " I......I'm so sorry about that...." She gently wrapped both arms around his shoulders, giving a gentle hug.

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 03:37 PM
he cries untill he hears something... more voices... more death... he covers his ears.. "Why can't i make it stop!" he yells cousing the girl to let him go.

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 03:39 PM
She yelps, falling back. "I....I'm sorry....I shouldn't have asked...I am so sorry....."

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Help! Stop your hurting me! I'm scared! This isn't right! Save me please!
he covers his face, they weren't leaving, "In my pack, the flask give it to me!" he says pointing to an insignificant looking brown bag.

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 03:49 PM
She looks to the bag and goes into, bringing out a flask, Hands the said flask to him. "There...." She was afriad he was hurt.

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 03:55 PM
he opens it, fubling only when a scream of pain broke threw him... he drinks from it... almost emptining it.. the voices begin to dim then fade... "Thank you.." he says placing the cap on it, "I've never needed a drink so bad."

Jaybob
July 12th, 2005, 08:22 AM
"Jeez tratice where is the death coming from?" Jin asked waking up properly.
Loading him self with his weapon and other things and gave serenity some stuff to eat to go after the rabbit. He breaks a brach and stands it up and starts kicking and punching it. Training as much as he could before they left.

JBCBlank
July 13th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"Death.. death is everywere..." he says reaching into his pack and pulling out some ciggaretts.... "I can't unerstand why people do it..."

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 02:52 PM
She nods slightly and looks up, silent fo a moment. "Some....just feel....that figthing....is nothing but a game......"

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 03:13 PM
"A game..." he laghs, and lights the ciggaret, "if only it were."

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"Aye....could I have one of those?" She asks, motioning to the cigarettes.

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"knock yourself out." he says handing them to her.

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 03:20 PM
She nods slightly and takes one, lighting it before putting it to her lips. "I never have smoked before...which is a fact....yet....I feel as if I have ddone it so many times before...."

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Well I'm not saposed to be doing it at all... "he inhails, "but it keeps the voices out."

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"Well..." She coughs slightly and nods. "If it helps when you smoke then smoke....."

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 03:43 PM
He smiles slightly and looks to Sun... "So what do you think of him?" he asks in a low voice.

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"Pardon?....what do you mean?" She tilts her head, greatly confused. Who could he be talking about.....

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 03:51 PM
He raises his hand and points to the young man on the other side of the fire, "Him... do you fanciy him... I mean you did dance with him." he smiles at her...
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/meow.jpg

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 03:53 PM
"Well...at first I thought I did....but now that I truly think about it....I do not....."

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 04:19 PM
he smiles and looks at the guy he was trying to make the fire bigger, "so you thought you did at the begining but now you don't know..." he puts out his ciggaret.. "Quite the cenondrum."

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"The fact is...I feel something more towards you...." She inhales, putting the ciggarette out. "I don't know why...I.....I just do....."

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 04:25 PM
he smiles and runs his hand over hers... "well I do know alot."

Jaybob
July 15th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Sun Xeng walked over smiling.
"There that should do for the fire" Jin said sitting down next to them.
"So Serenity, are you ok?" He asked being a bit shy blushing a bit.

OOC: JBC i'm jin this time not Sun lol

JBCBlank
July 15th, 2005, 01:03 PM
OOC: oops forgot... :P

IC: "Just talking about knowlage..." he says not lieing exactly...

Super_Lawliet
July 15th, 2005, 01:49 PM
She nods and shrugs, leaning into Tratice slightly. "I am fine...."

JBCBlank
July 15th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Tratice places his arm around her... "got a problem Jin?"

http://www.sabah.net.my/cbjk/hisher/hug.jpg

Jaybob
July 16th, 2005, 07:24 AM
"ummm n...no" Jin said stuttering felling angry inside that Serenity had gone to Tratice and not him. He walked through the forest on his own for a while kicking stones o the way

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 03:46 PM
He catches up to Jin... "Hey no hard feelings." he says holing his shoulder kindly but firmly.

Jaybob
July 17th, 2005, 03:55 AM
"Yeh ok no hard fellings" He said kindly but still feeling angry inside he walked along and straight into a monster.
"huh?" He said looking up. He saw the monster grabbed his Flute and slid underneath it and whacked it in the back of the head and then kicked it.