• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orphen Scion of Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
  • Hi this is my own Rp about a game called Orphen.

Story: The world was once cleaned of monsters and magic but now 100 years later it has all returned you as the ancestors of either Orphen, Magnus, cleo, Mar, Sephy or Zeus must team up again and save the world.

Ancestors
    Orphen: Was a briliant but indepentant-minded Sorcerer.Orphen turned his back on the formal society of sorcerers and their home, The Tower Of Fangs, and now supports himself by working as a money lender.

Magnus: Magnus was a novice sorcerer who looked upon Orphen as his "Master" Unfortunetly for Magnus his gentle personality was no match for the sharp tongued Cleo. Orphen looked at Him and Cleo as "unwanted hangers-on", but Magnus had the potential to become a powerful sorcerer one day

Cleo: Born into a proud family lineage, Cleo was anything but a polite young lady. Pushing Orphen's strident objections aside, Cleo crowned herself Orphens Partner and accompanies him everywhere.

Sephy:Sephy, A former dancer was on her way to Chaos Island to pray for the lost soul of her Fiance Rufus. When she met Orphen she seemed to be nothing more that a faithful woman going to pray for her fiance's soul but there was something more to this sad and soft- spoken women but what was it?

Mar: He was a young Musician searching for his mother, With his only clue, A melody from the crib that he remembers. When Cleo took him under her wing, Mar fouind himself embroiled in the frequent and pointless arguments that define Cleo and Orphen's relationship.

Zeus: Once a mercenary searching for his daughter that he hadn't seen in years. Zeus had followed her trail for years to chaos island.Zeus' simple, sincere and impeccibably polite demeanour belied his his ferociousness in battle. A grizzled veteran and expert swordsman, Zeus exceled in hand-to-hand combat.

Form:
    Name:
    Ancestor:
    Element:
    Personality:
    Appearence:

so please come and join

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Name:Tratice
    Job:taveling prophet.
    Ancestor:Mar
    Element:Fire
    Personality:Watch out lady's becouse I can be very grabby for a holy man...
    hey I'm a munk... I'm not dead...
    Appearence:
    disaone.bmp

Bye that by... who are you dude? you don't have a form up.....

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Name:Serenity
    Job: Dancing
    Ancestor:Sephy
    Element:Water
    Personality:Soft spoken, can have a bit or a rowdy personality. Kind od shy, sweet.
    Appearence: When she isn't dancing, she wears this:
    06.jpg
    When she is dancing:
    Seductive.jpg

Note: her body, face and al that is from the Second pic

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Ok here is mine sorry about that.

Name: Jin Kazama

Job: Musician/ sorcerer

Ancestor: Zeus

Appearence:
    jin9sr.png

Personality: Jin is a kind guy who plays the flute because of lonelieness. He is very loveable and likes girls. He desperatly loves this girl.
    tekken5_3.jpg

OOC: I need someone to be her the names Asuka

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • OOC:Huh? W-what...wait why me? Ok ok...I'll try don't laugh!...Mind if it starts off in a forest?....please don't mind!

IC:

"Why did I pick this route...I'm lost without hope...." She sighed and brushed some long and darkish purple hair behind an ear, yawning. It had been a good few hours since she had wandered into the forest, and was was a fairly hot day come to think of it. Why isn't there a spring around here....I need water... She thought inwardly, holding her kimono up as she stepped over a log.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • OOC: Thats a great start

IC: Jin ran through the forest cutting away at the bushes and blasting trees out of the way. He ran faster and faster and then all of a sudden he ran straight into Serenity.
    "Oh hi there my name's Jin what's yours?" He asked her picking her up.
    "Sorry about barging you over." he said apologetically.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She looks to Jin, eye to eye and nods, smiling slightly. "Tis not a problem my good sir....do you know where we are?....do you have any water with you? I'm really very thirsty..."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • "I'm back Serenity... and I brought water..." came a voice from the tree's. "Just hope you don't mind that it's river water....."

Tratice lands on the ground between them and hands Serenity the water he had brought... "Sup.." he says to Jin, "Names Tratice."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She blinked and took the water, drinking greatfully. "Thank you so much...how could I ever repay you....I'll do anything...just name it...."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back