View Full Version : The Power Of Eight

July 6th, 2005, 8:54 AM
The world has been thrown into chaos(sorta). A new team has emerged and is making their place in the ranks. They are now commonly known as Team Azure. They have captured and are now using the Legendary Pokemon, The Regi Trio. Their next targets are the Legendary Birds. Regiice is terrorizing Kanto. Regirock is terrorizing Johto. Registeel is terrorizing Hoenn. The Legendary Birds are once again gathering at Fire Island, Ice Island, and Lightning Island. The Three Regi's are summoned away from their destruction of the Countries and are called to The Islands to weaken The Birds so that Azure can capture them. But some say that they hear roars coming from the sea. Could Lugia once again aid in the calming of the birds? Will this be a replay of The Power Of One? Join my RP to find out!(In short terms, this role-play is a clash between You(The trainers), The Regi Pokemon, and The Legendary Birds)

Other Information: The leader of Team Azure is a man named Doran. The Chief Executive of Azure is a woman named Natasha. Team Azure has 3 Supervisors, 5 Officials, and 10 Grunts. I will be role-playing as a trainer and as the leader of your group. He will lead you around and tell you what to do.

Your Mission: Get as fast as you can to Fire, Ice, and Lightning Island.

More: You all start out in a pretty big boat headed for the islands. You will arrive in approximately 30 Minutes.

Sign-Up Sheet:

Pokemon: (No Legendaries!!!) (also, please don't have all your pokemon be all-powerful)
Sample Role-Play:

Here are mine as an example....

Name:Tarin Shazuma
Personality: Very outgoing. Sometimes shy, but will take charge in times of need.. Cares deeply for his pokemon and their safety.
Appearance: (Check sig for app)
Pokemon: Eevee, Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon.
(Leader Of Your Group)
Name: Max
Personality: Very nice. He is usually friendly to anybody he meets, except evil people of course like Team Azure. If he cares for someone, will risk his life for them...and his pokemon.
Appearance: Has brown hair. He wears black trainer gloves, a red shirt, black pants, and white shoes. He has green eyes and pretty tan.
Pokemon:Scyther, Ninetails, Kirlia.

If You're role-playing is not acceptable after the roleplay has started, then I may ban you from my story

You must give a sample-roleplay in your sign up post. It must be AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH(paragraph=about 4 lines)

Cyan Goggles
July 6th, 2005, 9:15 AM
Name: Jet
Personality: Perky,but serous when he needs to be.Can be bubbly and happy,or can be all snippy and rawr...y..0_o depends on his mood.
Appearance: floppy black hair,green eyes and a red headband he wears.He wears a team rocket uniform,Not really bothering to take it off after he quit.
Pokemon: http://www.pokesho.com/img_icon/i_eneko.gifHikari http://www.pokesho.com/img_icon/i_saanaito.gifLeia http://www.pokesho.com/img_icon/i_guraena.gifSilver http://www.pokesho.com/img_icon/i_massuguma.gifMilohttp://www.pokesho.com/img_icon/i_furaigon_s.gifLeonhttp://www.pokesho.com/img_icon/i_todoguraa.gifRoku
Sample Role-Play:After a few more pokemon about Blacks level were gone and fainted,Hikari desided to head to the secret base.Black could use some rest,and she wanted to put up the musical mats she resently bought.

Momentarly letting Rainbow out to use sercret power on what looked like a patch of grass,Hikari walked into her base,and got Rainbow back in her pokeball.Black trotted over to the huge Wailmer doll on the even bigger Surf mat.He setted down in it,curling up into a ball,then went to sleep.

Hikari walked past the cute poster,and walked over a small glitter mat.Taking off her cloak and hat,she set them on the huge log desk,that rested many pokemon plushies,two of which were the pre-evolutions of two of her pokemon.She didn't have any chairs in the base because even if she was at the desk,she never liked to sit.An instict she developed over the years of being hunted down.

Hikari then reached for the laptop.After opening it,she fidlled with it for a motent,pressing button and stuff,and the two small mates,that had music notes on the materalized behind her.She picked one up,then walked over and sat one but the door,but left the other one were it had appered.She tested them out by steping on them.A small,twickle like B note sounded from one of them.A D note from the other.

Black,Hearing the noise,lifted his head,saw "Miss Hikari",as he called her, Placing some of the new mats on the floor.He put his head back down and went back to sleep.

July 6th, 2005, 9:24 AM
name: Teresa
personality: Quiet, but faithful. Can get rude when shes teaching a lesson.
apperance:http://pokemonpalace.net/pictures/lg_fr/lg_fr_trainers.jpg (the girl)
pokemon:http://www.planetnintendo.com/pokechow/icon3/153.gif http://www.planetnintendo.com/pokechow/icon3/118.gifhttp://www.poke-safari.com/sitio/games/esmeralda/sprites/pokemon/197.png(shadow)
sample of role-playing:

"Flygon, Headbutt!" I cried. Flygon flew into the enemy, with such force that it fell back out of the stadium.

"No! My Shellgon!" Cried my opponent trainer. "Ergh... Go, Charizard!" I cried, throwing the pokeball into the stadium. "ZARRRRD" It cried. I sighed.

"Flygon, Dragon rage!" Yet again, the opponent pokemon was knocked out of the ring. "Geez... can anyone give me a decent challenge?" I said, exiting the stadium door. I turned around, just to watch the loser cry. "Humph... you need to train your pokemon more. they were all evolved way too quickly." I turned, and continued to the locker room.

July 6th, 2005, 10:38 AM
You are both accepted. We just need a couple more trainers before we can start

Cyan Goggles
July 6th, 2005, 10:51 AM
(Yey!Just a slight warning,my L button on the keybored is kinda being evil so if L's are missing from some words,that's why.Sorry.>.<)

July 6th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Hi I'm Nick and here is something and here is my role-play:Matthew, Josh, Philip, Robert and got their first pokemon from prof.Ock. They got 1 Lv30 and 2 Lv27
pokemon for are starters. They went on a adventure, but they heard someone in the pokemon centre
talking about an evil team called Team Nover trying to find pokemon. But not just any pokemon but
super rare pokemon that have different colours than their normal colours. But there was one small
problem they were evil shadow pokemon. Matthew and his friends were shocked. Aspecioly when we heard
that they were going to take over the world of pokemon and that they would find these rare
pokemon and find out how they became so evil and become shadow and then they said that they were
going to snag all the pokemon in the world even take trainer's pokemon from them and turn them in
to shadow pokemon. This is done by closing the pokemon's heart. Matthew and his friends agried on
trying to defeat this evil Team Super Nover and they said that they were going to caught these rare
pokemon and turn them back to good again. So they set off after they had are pokemon back from the
pokemon centre and they got onto a route and they were just about to split up when 4 team Nover
members and they challenged them to a battle but they beat them good they were no match for them and
are super strong pokemon at their side. They were going to tell are pokemon to hert them when they
told them that they knew what pokemon the shadow pokemon were and they are: a Tryanatar, a Snesal,
a Entie and a Sizer so they let them go for know but they warned them that if they see them again then
they wouldn't be so lucky so they ran off. By the time that they had gone and they had tea it was
too late to continue their adventure for one day. The next day they woke up and had their breakfast and
they set off to continue with their adventure. Thye split up, Matthew and Philip went in surch for the
Tryanatar and the Snesal and Josh and Robert went in surch for the Entie and the Sizer they were
all very excited about getting their first ever rare pokemon. Matthew and Philip go up the mountine and
saw a few members of Team Super Nover but they knew that they were Team Magma members because they
were wearing the Team Magma unerforms, so they tryed to get round them but they caught them so they got
their pokemon out and they had a battle with them all and they won they were so happy that they had scared
them so much they ran away and they didn't see them again well not un till they got to the top of
the mountine but I will tell you about that stroy in abit. Whilest Matthew and Philip were on their way
to the top of the mountine and no villians were anywhere to be seen Josh and Robert were in abit
of a mess because they had been held up by Team Aqua members but they were in a forest and the
battle had woken up all the Heracrosses, the Beedrilles and the Ariodoses and they chaced away the
members of Team Aqua away so it was a clear run to the centre of the forest so Josh could caught
the Sizer then they would meet the others later after Matthew had caught the Tryanatar then they would split up again
so Robert could caught the Entie and Philip could caught Snesal.

July 6th, 2005, 12:17 PM
...um, you gotta fill out the form if you wanna join. this one:

Pokemon: (No Legendaries!!!) (also, please don't have all your pokemon be all-powerful)
Sample Role-Play:

Deadly Aim
July 6th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Name: Seth Wayes

Personality: Relatvely cool-headed and amiable, tends to be quiet. Can make strategic decisions in battles if needed. Just don't hurt his friends, because then he can get aggressive if you do, or if you push his buttons too hard...

Appearance: gray eyes, caucasian, 5'7", teal long sleeved jacket over a gray T-shirt, black leather belt with six slots for pokeballs ansd a silver buckle, three of which are filled, as well as blue jeans and platinum-colored running shoes. Hair is dirty blonde, worn in a bowl style and is well-combed, with bangs that reach just past his eyebrows. A rather handsome young man.

Pokemon(listed in catching order):
1. #158: Totodile [male] {Was sitting out fishing when the line suddenly was pulled under and it was seen splashing at the surface. He happened to have a lure ball on him at the time, so he used that in a bit of a gamble and caught it.}

2. #23: Ekans [male] {Was found inside one of the local sheds and surprised a local. Captured it to #1 prevent it from doing harm, and #2, add on to his pokedex. Oddly enough, this Ekans is black and the yellow areas are a silvery white color}

3. #371: Bagon [male] {Was abandoned by an irresponsible trainer and found wondering around near its pokeball. Is still a bit traumatized by the incident, and hence can be slightly untrusting of humans at times. It sufffered under its former trainer, who regularly kicked it around and verbally abused it.}

Sample Role-Play Session(taken from a metroid RP forum, using one of my characters):

Planet Earth, Atlantic City, 10:23 AM:

Travis sat in his luxury ocean-view apartment, in casual clothes, and turned on the television, watching the latest headlines on the GFNB. The reporter droned," And today, the space pirates have struck again, raiding a colony on planet Delefrax XII. There were no survivors found in an intense search and rescue effort by Galactic Federation Mari-"

He flicked the television back off. (There goes another slaughter by the filth of society...) closing his eyes and sitting there in thought.(How much longer does all this crap have to go on!?)

Perhaps a bounty would take his dad, and his rage off his mind. "Computer, show all decent bounties posted within the last 24 hours."

[YES, SIR.] a mechanichal voice replied.

A holographic list of bounties appeared before him on a holoscreen. One, in particular caught his eye. He decided to take it and then went to prepare.

"Heh, and the beat goes on..." Travis muttered as he suited up into his armor.

After a brief 15 minute taxi drive to the Atlantic City Spaceport and Docking Bay, he entered his ship and loaded his missiles, then sat into the cockpit seat and asked,
"Computer, where is this particular bounty located?"

"Then, set a course for this Thora. I want to get there and see what this contact wants."

With that, Travis started up the ship's engine and took off into the depths of space towards his destination.

(This will be something very intresting, I have a feeling...) He thought, interest rapidly growing and focusing on this new bounty, just as his ship hit mach speed.

July 6th, 2005, 2:33 PM
Name: Ali
Personality: Fairly kindhearted, but can be insensitive without realizing it. He always tries to look towards the bright side of things, and isn't too outgoing.
Appearance: 5'11", Peachy skin, brown eyes, purple hair spiked up, normally wears a fitted white shirt, black pants, and white runners.
Pokemon: Raichu, Arbok, Swellow, Gyaradose, Vileplume, Ninetails

Sample Rp:

Ali walked down the street with a smile on his face, Raichu beside him.

'So, you're sure you couldn't find any berries around here?' He asked as he gazed around the lush field. Raichu simply nodded, and ran ahead towards a dirt path which lead up a mountain. Raichu turned back, shaking his head from side to side. Ali nodded, and turned back to the entrance of the field, the opening to a bright, colorful town hidden under the mountains surrounded by it.

'Well... Sis is going to be disappointed that we couldn't find any berries... Ahh well, maybe tomorrow there'll be some buds!'

July 6th, 2005, 2:36 PM
Chichimi: Gotcha

Ash and Pika: You need to fill out the form, and add punctuation to your sentences! Most of it was in one sentence! Also, you could work on your spelling.

Deadly Aim: Accepted ^_^

Raichu Tamer: Accepted ^_^

Cyan Goggles
July 6th, 2005, 3:04 PM
we need four more people,right?

July 6th, 2005, 4:48 PM
No, only 3 more. But if we don't them soon we will start without them.

Cyan Goggles
July 6th, 2005, 5:06 PM
Ah,Okay.oh yeah,I forgot to count your form,sorry.>.<

July 7th, 2005, 12:39 AM
I guess I'll join

Personality:Calm but once he gets an idea in his head he won't listen to anybody else he is also very quiet.
Appearance: http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3112/newfrlgmhero5tb.png (http://www.imageshack.us)
Pokemon:Wobbuffet(called wobby :D), Dusclops, Chikorita and Milotic.
RP Sample: There I was standing on the arena in the finals, okay I choose you Milotic, hah this is going to be a piece of cake said the young boy standing in front of me, go jolteon use your thunderbolt! The thunderbolt hit Milotic, so predictable I said. Okay Milotic use your Mirror coat, the power of the thunderbolt hit jolteon with double the damage and it fainted. Aargh you got me there, it's your turn Meganium my opponent said use your Razor Leaf, it was too much for Milotic and it fell motionless down on the ground. Okay Dusclops this is a job for you, make it suffer with your will-o-wisp Meganium quickly dodged the attack and used its razor leaf on dusclops. The razor leaf had caused some major damage to dusclops but it wasn't going to give up, Dusclops use your shadow punch on Meganium the shadow punch hit Meganium it was a critical hit but it only dealt some minor damage to it. Okay that was... effective, Dusclops use your Seismic Toss before the Meganium could do anything dusclops had already slammed it with incredible power on the ground Meganium was stubborn and struggled against the pain, suddenly the flower around its neck began to glow and suddenly it released a solarbeam it hit dusclops in the stomach and it fell fainted on the ground but it was too much for Meganium too. I layed my hand on the last pokeball on my belt, you can do it Wobby, go Wobbuffet! Hah that thing is completely useless go Magcargo use your Fire blast to take that thing down. That was the command I was waiting for, now Wobbuffet use your mirror coat I said with an evil smile on my face. No don't do it Magcargo! But it was too late the Fire blast hit wobbuffet and wobbuffet returned the damage double, Judge: We have a winner, Bruce step up and accept your price.

July 7th, 2005, 6:24 AM
Uh, yeah, I guess you're accepted. In your sample role-play, there was some places wher you shuold have added commas and periods, but it was pretty good. >>

Alter Ego
July 7th, 2005, 9:33 AM
Are there still free places? If so:

Name: Sanada

Personality(A bit of history too. Sorry, I can't resist): An impulsive, rash, fastmouthed, brave, and often foolhardy, risktaker, Sanada won't back down from any battle or challenge he thinks he can win, which consequently leads to him being incapable of refusing any challenge. His mother grew sickly after giving birth to Sanada and died seven years later, this unhinged his father quite drastically, causing him to believe that Sanada was a life-stealing demon. The young boy was consequently chased out of his home and into the streets where he met his first Pokmon, a stray Meowth that took a liking to the boy and has since been a trusted partner in his escapedes. The next seven years of his life Sanada and the Meowth, whom Sanada affectionately dubbed Loki, made a living dabbling in hunting, often other people's, treasures, in addition to gambling, Pokmon battling, and doing the occasional odd job for the locals. While generaly goodhearted Sanada often finds the finer points of morality beyond him, he sees nothing wrong in padding his pockets while doing the good work and is not overly choosy about where the money comes from, he also thinks that 'white lies' are okay, whispering your motives under your breath is an exinuating circumstance, and that it's not morally questionable to steal within the bounds of reason and good taste. Sanada holds a strong dislike for bossy and judgmental people and will gladdly team up with their opposers just to spite them. Sanada is slow to make friends and enemies and even slower to forget them. He also gets restless fairly quickly and will incite arguments if things get too dull for his tastes.

Appearance: Think Gary with a slightly paler complexion (Due to him being out and about in the nights rather than on days) and light purple hair.

Meowth (Loki): As explained above, a stray that took a liking to Sanada and decided to stick around, they are basicaly like brothers.
Sneasel: One of the first jobs Sanada accepted was to hunt down a Sneasel that had taken control of a local warehouse. The agitated creature put up such a good fight that Sanada decided to take him to the team instead of turning him in.
Umbreon: Evolved from an abused Eevee that Sanada liberated while paying a visit to the residence of a local collector.

RP sample:
"Go Umbreon!"
"Go Hitmonchan!"
A wave of 'ooh's and 'aah's arose from the tightly packed crowd of spectators gathered in the battle dome as the appearance of the two Pokmon signaled the beggining of the lv.50 finals. Sanada inspected the situation calmly. Judging by the tailored suit and the arrogant expression on his newly washed face Sanada's opponents was filthy rich, probably the graduate of some posh trainer school. No doubt his pokmon would be powerful, but could Sanada capitalize on his opponent's arrogance?
"Hah, dark type!" his opponent cried triumphantly "Watch and weep ruffian! Mach Punch!"
Sanada smiled lightly, his question answered. "Umbreon! Counter!"
The Hitmonchan was well raised, Sanada had admit to himself, as the fighting pokmon charged head on, but it was no match for Umbreon's defences. Briefly, the two made contact in the center of the arena before flying back in their respective directions, Hitmonchan releasing a cry of pain before collapsing into a sorry heap. Umbreon had also taken heavy damage but was still on it's feet, earning an intense round of applause from the crowd.
"Lucky shot." Sanada's opponent muttered, withdrawing Hitmonchan. "Let's see you best this. Go Dragonite!"
As the Dragon emerged from it's pokball with a loud cry Sanada considered his options. Despite the brave face Umbreon had taken a serious beating. It was doubtful wether it could stand up against Dragonite's sheer power. He wasn't given much time to decide though.
"Dragonite! Fireblast!"
The searing hot flames caught Umbreon of guard sending it hurtling of the stadium, a trail of steam following in its wake.
"That's enough" Sanada said, slightly rattled "Come back Umbreon."
So, Sanada thought, It all comes down to this. His multitude of options had been reduced to a binary choice: "Loki or Sneasel?"
Despite Dragonite's natural weakness against Ice, the recent firework display didn't really encourage Sanada to send out Sneasel, on the other hand he wasn't sure if Loki could muster the power. But then again, Sneasel was incredibly agile (Especially when combined with the Brightpowder he had bougt for it) and Fireblast was not what he'd call accurate. What should he count on? Luck or skill? Well, he thought. I've got to be me
"Go Sneasel!"
"Now I've got you!" His opponent gloated, "Fireblast!"
With impressive agility the, by comparison, tiny creature dodged the roaring flames, assuming a strategic position near its opponent yet within a safe distance of the Dragon's tail.
"Sneasel! Ice Punch!"
The punch caught Dragonite with pin-point accuracy on a weak spot on its underbelly. Sneasel didn't possess very much mass but the dragon's enitre, massive body trembled from the impact, taking a few tottering steps before collapsing. For a few minutes, complete silence prevailed within the dome as the collective audience tried to comprehend what had just occurred.

After a few awkward minutes the announcer finally remembered his role.

"Sanada is the winner!"

The crowd, finally awoken from its daze, acted as it always had on similar occasions. With roaring applause. With a few whispered compliments, and a promise of a more substantial reward, to Sneasel, Sanada collected his pokmon and went to collect his share of a certain bet...

I know that a lv.50 Dragonite is technically impossible. But hey, Lance had one too so why can't this guy? If you want some extra RPing samples then check this thread. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=43440)

July 7th, 2005, 11:33 AM
2 more...

But if we don't get them REALLY soon we will go ahead and begin

Cyan Goggles
July 7th, 2005, 11:35 AM
*ears perks and get in the roleplaying mood*Roleplay ish good for the soul....Ouummmm.....
edit-before we start,could Switch a pokemon in my team?Insted of Hikari the skitty,Hypa the Pikachu?

Alter Ego
July 7th, 2005, 11:59 AM
2 more...

But if we don't get them REALLY soon we will go ahead and begin

So...am I in or out? :nervous:

July 7th, 2005, 3:00 PM
So am i taking the last spot?

Personality:Mysteriously quiet in battle, he commands his pokemon with the aid of their psychic abilities. He treats all pokemon with respect, something he rarely shows to fellow humans
Appearance:Stereotypical Gothic 19 guy
Pokemon: Gengar, Solrock, Steelix, Metang, Pupitar, Scizor
Sample Role-Play:

"Oh my, that last attack demolished Hitmonlee. Sithre's Gengar has proved too much for Brawley's muscle bound battlers", The announcer emphasized alittle relentlessley on the opposing trainers victory.

"You win, I have done my best but you win. Move on to your next opponent". Brawley watched the trainer standing before him, amazed by how confident he had fought and silently ordered his pokemon's attacks.

Sithre walked past Brawley, "Physically amazing, but they are alittle slow". Brawly was caught off guard, he pulsed with rage. As the winning trainer left through the gates, Brawly began pacing around the edge of the stadium.
"Not fast enough, psht".

July 7th, 2005, 5:16 PM
chichimi: okay

Alter Ego - Yeah, you are ^_^

Sithre - Accepted.

We can now begin!

The boat glided along the clear water, headed for Thunder, Ice, and Fire Island. There lied Team Azure, trying to capture the Legendary Birds. The people that were in the boat were the eight people chosen to be sent to the islands to stop the monstrosity. They also had a leader, Max, but he was there to just explain them their mission and stuff.

Max walked to the front of the boat where a tiny stage had been erected. He stepped up onto it and walked over to a microphone and cleared his throat, waiting for the trainers to stop talking and look at him.

Once particular trainer was leaning against a wall, watching the man walk onto the stage and stand there, apparently waiting for them. Tarin crossed his arms and awaited him to talk....

Alter Ego
July 8th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Alter Ego - Yeah, you are ^_^

OOC:I'll take that as an 'in'.

At the first sign of life from the direction of the stage, Sanada looked up from the friendly game of poker he, Loki, and Sneasel had been immersed in (The trainers had politely refused, which was regrettable considering the effort that each of the three playing had put into rigging the game in their favour). The boy (or man, Sanada couldn't quite tell from this distance) on the stage didn't strike him as anyone special, brown hair, green eyes, about average height, a tan. Just your average trainer. Sanada wondered how this person could maintain control of a group, that could quite generously be described as a rag-tag band of individualists, when it seemed to require so much effort from him just to make the audience shut up and listen. "Well..." he muttered to Loki "Let's hope he surprises us."

Cyan Goggles
July 8th, 2005, 9:45 AM
Jet was paying close attention to the man on the stage.Why did he even agree to go?Peope were stairing at him about what he was wearing.He didn't like it to much,but tried to pay attention to the guy on the stage.He notesed a weight on his head,and pet it.It was none other than Hypa."Oh,hey girl.You finished being fasinated by the sea?"He asked.Hypa nodded and sqweeled happily.
Hypa had a likeling towards water,because she and jet never travled near it.Not anymore,anyway.Hypa payed attention to the man to,waiting for him to speak.

Deadly Aim
July 8th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Seth was parked up on the wall next to Max. He was looking around at the other trainers, who were a primarily foreign lot to him. Then again, that might have an explanation, as he is from a different region. He looked over at Max and spoke to him.

"So Max," He said calmly."You looking forward to this?"

July 8th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Sithre ignored the growing commotion on the deck, He knew they were going to be battling and that is all that mattered to him. He was only thinking of his pokemon, whether or not the other trainers win or loose or whatever , doesn't matter. He was ready for his Metang and Pupitar to evolve and that was his top priority.

Cyan Goggles
July 8th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Jet shruged,seeing the man was ready,but wasn't talking.He slid down the wall that he was leaning on,and got a brush out.Hypa's ears perked and got off his head,and stood in front of him.Jet smied and stroked Hypa with the brush,making her fur shiney and heathy looking.Then he put away the brush and got out something that looked like a rare candy.He unwhaped it,and then gave it to Hypa.She ate it happiy,and then Jet's poke'nav beeped quietly.He opend it,pushed a button,and it said that Hypa had grown to level 30.He then put it away and got out two apples,he gave one to Hypa,and ate one himself.He looked around,wondering if he should take a chase and explore,risking missing the guy's annoucement.

July 8th, 2005, 6:48 PM
OOC: Deadly Aim, Max is the one on the stage. Tarin is the one leaning against the wall. ^^

IC: Max cleared his throat one more time before finally speaking.

"Umm, I'll begin with giving you with a little briefing. I'm sure you were already were told a little bit about your mission when you were asked to do this, but I will expand on it. You will be paid after the mission is over, and if anyone is injured or killed, well, God forgive anyway, we will of course take care of it. No one will be left behind."

He stopped talking and looked around at the crowd to see what people looked like. Were they scared, excited, or extremely wierded out? Who knows...

"There is an evil orginization called Team Azure. They have captured the Regi Trio and their next targets are the Legendary Bird Pokemon. Our mission is to stop their actions, set the Regi Pokemon free, and arrest Team Azure. Now, does anyone have any questions before I continue?"

Tarin continued to lean against the wall until he saw a boy about the same age as him approach him.

"A little I guess. I'm mostly in it to strenghten my pokemon and get the money. I've been a little short on cash lately."

Alter Ego
July 9th, 2005, 4:54 AM
As the person, whom Sanada now vaguely remembered to have introduced himself as Max, took another awkward pause Sanada grew ever more impatient. They had been waiting in the same spot for about half an hour without hearing anyting that wasn't already common knowledge or easily figured out (A trio of huge, lumpy, Pokmon tearing up the contients wasn't excactly a big secret, and capturing the legendary birds was a logical next step). Too impatient to just sit around waiting until it was declared that no-one had anything to ask (because they never had), Sanada discreetly made his way to the corner, where two boys, about his age he surmised, were having something that might be described as a discussion.
"So" he said in a half-whisper as he came within speaking distance "Do you guys know anything about this 'Max' character?"

Deadly Aim
July 9th, 2005, 6:32 AM
"No, not really..." Seth replied, loking up at Sanada. "the thing I'm concered about right now is the first legendary bird, Articuno. You see... There are tales in my home region saying that Articuno once roosted at the Snowflake Tower in Separt Village, my hometown, but one day, something powerful drove it away. It was described as "the flexible being," capable of generating copies of itself and had the ability of bending its body in various ways at will... I am troubled by this..."

(OOc: In case you didn't catch the hint, that flexible being was Deoxys.)

July 9th, 2005, 6:33 AM
(Gah, I wish the other people would start posting)

Max stood there for a second and looked around at all the trainers. It looked like nobody had said anything yet.

"well, we'll arrive at the islands in about 20 minutes. So do anything you need to do befre we get off."

He gave one last nervous smile at then and then quickly rushed off the boat and into a back room.

Tarin looked at yet another trainer approaching him.

"Nope. Not much. Kinda starnge person though."

July 9th, 2005, 6:48 AM
Bruce was patiently standing in the corner waiting for the ship to arrive at the islands, he had always wanted to see even a glimt of the legendary zapdos he couldn't believe that now he actually had to save that magnificent creature.

Alter Ego
July 9th, 2005, 6:54 AM
OOC:(Gah, I wish the other people would start posting)
I couldn't agree more...

Sanada nodded in acknowledgment of the newfound information "Well, let's just focus on the task at hand...and hope that this 'flexible one doesn't become an issue." At least not without a substantial bonus in our paychecks he added as a mental note, "As for this 'Max', well...I hope he does a better job as a leader than a speechwriter. By the way, I'm Sanada and this" he gestured towards the Meowth who had been following the discussion from a discreet distance "Is my partner, Loki. I didn't catch your names though..."

July 9th, 2005, 6:59 AM
"Tarin Shazuma."

He nodded at the boy and then sighed. Thiungs were getting a little boring. He hoped that this ship would arrive soon, or he would fall asleep from pure boredom."

Max sat in the tiny room that he had run too. He hoped that the trainers hadn't noticed his extreme nervousness.

Cyan Goggles
July 9th, 2005, 7:06 AM
Jet,not wanting to get too envolved with the other people,sat were he was.Hypa,however,wanted to hear more about the whole thing."chu!"She said,going into the midde of the coveration,and then just sitting ther and lisening.Jet let her because it was a fairly small deck,and he coud see anywere she went.

Alter Ego
July 9th, 2005, 7:18 AM
"Lovely", Sanada muttered under his breath. He would have thought that a mission of this caliber would attract some varied and, above all, interesting trainers, but between Tarin's refusal to anything beyond the barest of dialouges, the other boy's lack of answer, Max's stage fright, that rocket uniformed kid's fidgetiness and the complete lack of activity of the remaining party members this trip was turning out to be about as much fun as a sack of toenail clippings. Sanada had expected many hazards from this job, but not that boredom would be one of them. "Come on Loki." he said "let's go check out the ship."

July 9th, 2005, 8:53 AM
Bruce took chikorita out of its pokeball, Chikorita isn't it awesome? we're finally going to see the legendary zapdos.
''That Max guy doesn't seem to be much of a leader what do you think Chikorita?''.

Cyan Goggles
July 9th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Hypa feeling slightly ignored,puffed out her cheecks.Before she could do anything,Jet snapped her up and took her to the edge of the boat were she could see water and calm down."Hypa!You can't shock anybody but me on the boat! I mean,it's surrounded by water,you should know what that means by now!"He wisperd yelled.She,not particuarly caring,shocked him,just slighty though.He growled,but et it go."Behave."He growled at her,and then also started to explored the ship.Hypa followed,despite her stuburness.

July 9th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Sithre watched the trainers mingle, they all must have been thinking the same thing. "How was that kid going to lead us, he didn't seem like one to take charage..."

Sithre motioned, and his gengar appeared on the deck. Afew trainers fixated their gace on the melodic movements of this ghoulish pokemon.

July 9th, 2005, 3:02 PM
OOC: Sorry I'm late, guys! Just a lot of stuff happening where I live, I'll be a bit more active from now, and a lot more starting monday ^.^

IC: Ali walked along The deck of the boat, Raichu walking peacefully alongside him. He couldn't help but overhear other team members talking about the leader.

'He doesn't seem that bad...' He thought to himself with a smile on his face. He walked out to the young, brown haired, green eyed man, and introduced himself, hoping that there really was more to him that made him leader-like.

'Hi... I'm Ali!' He stated, holding out his hand.

'It'll be nice to work with you on this mission, you seem like an awefully nice person!' Raichu looked out to the edge of the deck, noticing how much closer they were getting to the island. He couldn't help but get excited.

Cyan Goggles
July 9th, 2005, 3:37 PM
Jet saw someone new on the deck with a Raichu,he took sight intrest,and walked over to him.Hypa wanted to make friends with the raichu,so just bounced right over."Cha!"She said in an attempt to make friends with the evolved form of herself."Ali,is it?"Jet asked,wanting to talk to someone.

July 9th, 2005, 3:56 PM
Ali quickly shifted, and saw a younger team member, dressed in a rocket uniform. He was obviously much more cautious around him than he would've been around any other younger person.

'Right... I didn't know you knew my name... What's yours?' Ali asked out of curiosity, still smiling faintly.

'Rai... chu!' Raichu seemed very happy to see that another pokemon was making conversation.

Cyan Goggles
July 9th, 2005, 5:22 PM
'Pik?" Hypa asked her new friend.
"I just overheard your introducion,sorry."He aploigized."My name's Jet.And that's Hypa."He pointed to the little pikachu taking and..and...danceing?
"Uhh...I dunno why the heck she's dancing."He smileld weeky,and sweatdroped.He Notessed her nervousness."Erm,Did I say something wrong?" he wonderd/asked her.

July 9th, 2005, 11:08 PM
''Chikorita how about we go check out the ship like everyone else?'' yuki said
''Chi chikorita'' she replied
''I wonder when we will be there'' I really want to se Zapdos.

Alter Ego
July 9th, 2005, 11:51 PM
OOC: I suppose I should say this here too: For the next week (That is, from Monday onward) Smarty Arty and I will be at our grandparents' summer cottage without internet connection so we won't be able to post for that time period.

Exploring the ship turned out to provide little more than momentary amusement for Sanada and Loki. The sheer amount of machinery in the engine room (Hidden behind only one (easily lockpicked) door was impressive at first, but a boy and a cat can only amuse themselves with mechanics for so long. With the only semi-secret place of the ship checked Sanada turned his attention to the passenger areas, walking down the aisles and trying each doorknob just in case they weren't locked. (an exinuating circumstance for intrusion in his book) Finally Sanada got a lucky break with a rather small one at the end of the hall, only to find that it was already occupied by Max.
"Your door was unlocked" Sanada stated apologeticaly, seeing that his little intrusion had been discovered.
"Meow" Loki added with a vigurous nod, expressing his support for the argument.

July 10th, 2005, 11:09 AM
'Nice to meet you, I'm Ali,' He responded to Jet, just incase he hadn't heard.

'And this is... er... I guess his name is Raichu, heh,' He stated as he gestured towards Raichu, who seemed to be having fun with Hypa.

'So... You excited? We're almost at the island!... How do you think we'll start the investigation?' He asked, trying to start some coversation as his pointed hair swayed back and forth in the wind.

July 10th, 2005, 11:15 AM
"Oh that's okay."

Max muttered, before looking at the boy.

"To tell you the truth, I was getting a little nervous out there. But I'm sure everyone on the deck was already able to tell that. Excuse me for a moment, I need to make an announcement."

Max stood up and walked over to the wall on the other side of the room. He pressed a red button and spoke into the tiny miicrophone. Everything he was saying could be heard all over the ship because of little speakers that had been placed all over.

"Attention. Attention all passengers. We will be arriving at The Islands in five minutes. Please preapere any equipment or do any business you need to take care of before we get off."

He pressed the button once more, then returned to the boy.

"So, arw you excited about the mission? I'm was kinda nervous when my agency appointed me the leader of it, but I think it will be fun."

Tarin listened to the announcement that Max was making.

5 minutes huh? This should be good

Tarin pushed off from the wall and walked to the edge of the boat, sticking his head out and wtacging the tiny waves as they created mini ripples that soared through the water.

July 10th, 2005, 11:18 AM
'Oh yeah,' Ali responded to Max.

'The mission should be pretty interesting, I don't remember the last tiem I did something like this, so it should be a very interesting experience!' Ali seemed very excited.

'Only 5 minutes, huh? Wow... So, what exactly are we going to do when we reach the island? how will we start the mission?

Deadly Aim
July 10th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Seth loked up as he heard Max's voice blaring over the loudspeaker, giving the 45-minutes-to-desination notice. He had headed below deck and went into his room to retrieve his backpack. It was loaded with plenty of supplies, so he wouldn't to spend money for a good while. After double-checking his belongings and his pokeballs, he hauled the backpack onto his shoulders and began walking down the hal, whe he notice that ax's dor was cracked open... Odd, maybe he should checkon him. He did seem rather nervous. He knocked on the door and spoke.

"Hey Max, you there? Uh, you have a minute? I want to talk to you."

Alter Ego
July 10th, 2005, 1:31 PM
"So, are you excited about the mission? I'm was kinda nervous when my agency appointed me the leader of it, but I think it will be fun."

"Hmm...a bit I guess." Sanada replied, glad that Max didn't make a larger fuss about the whole intrusion bit. Face-to-face Max seemed to be a far more social and likeable fellow, only time will tell though he reminded himself before continuing "I hope it doesn't sound to callous of me to say that I'm partly here for the money though. After all, the price of living just keeps rising, and I do have three gluttonous mouths to feed." He gestured at the the Pokballs at his waist. "As for the nervousness, well..." Sanada absent-mindedly traced a few circles in mid-air with his index finger, searching for the right words to phrase himself with "I wouldn't worry about that too much if I were you. I mean, we're a bunch of complete strangers picking a fight with the worst criminal organisation in recorded history, and then they just ask you to step up on a stage and hold a speech about it. I'd say it's completely natural to be nervous. Well, I better get to gathering my gear from my cabin. Catch you later!" With a wave and a quick turn Sanada paced back down the corridor he had come from in the direction of his own room, catching a quick glimpse of Seth heading in the opposite direction and calling out for Max.

July 10th, 2005, 4:42 PM
Max smiled as the boy mentioned that is was perfectly okay to be nervous, boy did MAx hope that was true. He watched as the boy left, but then another one knocked on his door. Max stood up and creaped to the door, opening it with a soft creal.

"Oh, hello. Yeah, but we will arrive soon. You better make it quick."

Tarin sighed and turned around, watching people go down the stairs to their rooms, probably to gather supplies or find pokemon that were roaming the boat. Tarin decided to follow suit. He walked over to the stairs and went down, his hand sliding down the handrail that was there for support. He creaked open the door of his own room and walked to the bed. On it lay a tiny bag that help supplies. He slung his over his shoulder and then grabbed his coat from a rack that was attached to the wall. He then exited and returned to the top of the boat.

(We will arrive at the islands in my next post)

Cyan Goggles
July 10th, 2005, 5:41 PM
Jet didn't go down stairs.He had everything he needed in is backpack,and had his pokemon on his belt.He shruged at Ali."I dunno,I'm taking it pretty seriousy."He reponed,and walked to the edge of the boat."I can see the Islands."He mutterd,and looked out into the sea,his un-tamed black hair flutterd in the wind.Hypa suddenly stopped,and climbed up his shouder."....cha?"
Jet thought for a minute."Yeah,probiby."He mutterd to her.

July 10th, 2005, 6:35 PM
The gengar vanished for afew seconds, leaving Sithre on deck with the trainers who had already gotten prepared to leave the boat. The ghoul reapeared, with afew potions and elixers floating around it. "Thank you...But I hope we don't need them". Sithre took the supplies, not bothering to ask who they belonged to. He looked out to the nearing island,"Zapdos...it is time".

July 11th, 2005, 6:39 AM
Max once again pressed the little button and spoke into the microphone.

"Attention! Attention all passengers! We have arrived at our destination. Please go to the bottom of the boat, cross over the bridge and wait on the dock for me!"

Max pressed the button once more and then exited his room. He walked to the bottom of the boat and crossed to the dock and waited for the trainers.

Tartin listened to the announcement and then exited his room as well. He walked down the stairs, watching the others as they soon flocked together and did it as well. Tarin crossed over the wooden bridge and stood a couple feet away from Max, waiting...waiting...waiting...

July 11th, 2005, 8:44 AM
Sithre was one of the first to leave the boat, he barely glanced at the bueatiful island. He could care less where they were, he wanted to battle...

July 11th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Raichu's ears perked. Ali watched as the other trainers fled past the bridge as they walked down the stairs. He did the same, and followed the rest of the trainers to their destination.

Cyan Goggles
July 11th, 2005, 3:40 PM
Jet before following everyone else,looked at the water supisously."Hypa,Be on gaurd."He said,then eft for the deck with everyone else.He was in one of his thinking moods.He looked up from the ground though to admire the beauty of the isand.
"Wow...how do so many plantss grow at one time?'He said out laod,but he thought he was only thinking it.Hypa looked up from Jet's shoulder,and basicy said the same thing."pikcu...cha ca cha.."Something took her attention though,and she whipped her head around."Pi?"

July 11th, 2005, 3:56 PM
(If you've never seen the pokemon movie, The Power Of One, you might want to skim through it a bit or go to serebii.net and read the summary of it. The 3 Islands are separated by water, and you have docked on Lightning Island, the home of Zapdos. So read my whole post, and you'll understand how we're going to move from island to island

Max stood there, waiting for the other trainers. If they didn't arrive soon, they would be left behind, simple as that. The world was in turmoil, they could not wait for a trainer or two who had to go to the bathroom. The time for action was now.

"Listen everyone! We have docked on Lightning Island. We will be traveling to the other islands by motorboats. Please, only two people to a mototboat. Thank you."

Max turned around and started to walk quickly towards thr base of the island. They needed to go to the top where Zapdos lay, about to be captured."

"Let's move everyone!"

Tarin watched Max as he made yet another rep[ort. Tarin sighed at the mention of walking up the mountain. Tarin though they would have helicopters of something. Tarin grasped his pokeballs in hand and then walked forward, following Max.

July 11th, 2005, 4:15 PM
Ali qucikly followed the leader to the base of thunder island. He gazed up at the top of the mountain,

'And to think... Zapdos is probably up there...' He muttered aloud. Raichu did the same, but then whisped his tail around Ali's ankle, indicating that they should get going. Ali nodded, and walked beside the leader.

'So... Is there any path to get up to the top of the mountain? Or will we have to find our own way up?'

Cyan Goggles
July 11th, 2005, 5:42 PM
Jet folowed silently behind the others.He looked up the mountain and smiled at the thought.He liked camping and hikeing.Hypa got all hyper and perky all of a sudden.She started danceing and generaly running around him while he walked.Jet laughed at her and shook his head."You have more mood swings then.."He thought for a minute,"than a emosiona exuscute."He finished.He stoped,hearing this,and climbed back on his shoulder.He pet her on the head."You know I'm only kidding."He laughed at her.Her climbed up to his hat to get a better look of everything.

Deadly Aim
July 11th, 2005, 6:40 PM
Seth was following just behind Max, walking silently behind him, and his Ekans slithering along at his side. Suddenly, his pokemon stopped...

"Ekanssssssss..." It hissed sas it began lookingaround. Seth's attention was suddenlyu diverted to it.

"What is it, Ekans?" He asked quizically.

"Ekansss..." It repliwed, warily looking around and coiling up before raisinfgg its body up, rapidly sticking out its tongue and sniffing.

"You sense something, pal?"

A loud rumble from the nearby mountainside and a booming cry soon answered that question:

Out of nowhere, a loud cloud of dust appeared, and then, a down-right HUGE Onix appeared with a territorial roar towards the group, and it then began to charge rthe group. They had just made the mistake of entering its territory. Seth recalled Ekans and then began to run like no tomorrow.

"Wild Onix, run for it!!" Seth shouted and he began running up the mountain.

July 12th, 2005, 8:27 AM
(Please don't make pokemon appear without my permission, but this one time, I'll go with it)

Tarin looked calmly at the onix that seminly was racing towards them, looking very angry. Then Tarin looked as a trainer ran up the trail of the mountain, screaming at the top of his lungs. Tarin just stood there calmly, casualy throwing a pokeball forward, releasing a vaporeon.

"Vaporeon. Attack with Hydro Pump."

The wtaer pokemon shot a large batch of water from its mouth and the torrent engulfed the rock pokemon. It gave a large roar before fallling over and causing a resounding loud crash.

"That is how you take care of an onix."

He then looked at the running trainer.

"Not but running and screaming."

Max broke out in a bout of clappning after the rock snake fell over from the vaporeon's attack.

"Well done! These are the kind of experienced trainers the agency was looking for! I have a couple pokemon of my own but probably not as strong as yours."

He finished his clapping and then signaled for everyone to walk up the trail.

July 12th, 2005, 1:25 PM
Ali felt a bit threatened and insecure by the apparent experience that the other trainer had just demonstrated. After pausing his movement for a moment, he followed the leader towards the trail, Raichu by his side. After that onix had just attacked, he was ready for almost anything. The attack of a wild pokemon seemed like a good wake-up call after the soothing cruise across the water.

Deadly Aim
July 12th, 2005, 1:57 PM
(OOC: sorry about that, next time I'll PM you... ^^; )

Seth felt quite embarrassed as he walked to the back of the group. Man, he had just embarrassed himself by running away. Then again, that thing was just 7 feet in front iof him when it came out of the ground... Can you really him for running away? Now, they all likely thought that he was an idiot... He trudged along at the rear, just staying two yards behind the group. Besides, it'd be best to leave him alone for now...

Cyan Goggles
July 12th, 2005, 2:45 PM
Jet didn't even see anything,he had just stoped because everyone else did.He looked up at Hypa,who looked bugged out."What?You look like you just saw an onix."He asked her,and she shook her head at him. Man,She thought in her head,He is so oblivious when he zones out.
He started paying attention to stuff,but without thinking so intently,he was getting kind of bored.So,He desided to catch up to the one person he accualy met,Ali.
"Hey."He greeted.

July 12th, 2005, 2:50 PM
'Hey... What do you think so far?' He asked, watching Raichu happily greet Hypa.

'Chu!' He perked, ahead of Hypa.

'It's a very beautiful island...' He muttered, a bit louder than normal mutters. He noticed that the trainer that had ran from the Onix was now wallowing in the back of the group.

'What do you say we go talk to him?' Ali asked, leaning closer to Jet.

'I feel kinda bad, he must be embarassed... You can't blame him though, he was the first person to notice! And he looked pretty close to the Onix... I'd be scared too if I wasn't so involved with the surroundings. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have noticed 'til it was too late... Let's go say hi!' Ali said, the same smile on his face. He waited for Jet to reply.

Cyan Goggles
July 12th, 2005, 3:47 PM
"Alright,seems like a good idea."Jet smiled back."It is a very beatifu isand,they all are."He responded to the question.
Hypa sqweeled happily."pi!"

July 12th, 2005, 4:19 PM
"How "good" could these trainers be if a simple onix sturs this much attention", Sithre spoke under his breath. He glanced to the three trainers at the edge of the group, "Lets hope they don't freeze up in battle, im gonna save them".

July 12th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Ali nodded and walked slowly to the back of the group,

'Hey...' He said softly to the person in the far back.

'You okay?' He asked.

'That Onix came up outta no where...' He continued, taking each step now with caution.

July 13th, 2005, 9:52 AM
Tiny paths had been erected on each mountain so they were tourist accesible. Ever since Ash and company had been to the islands, it had become a tourist attraction. But ever since the trouble with Azure started, it was closed except to this little group. The path up Lightning Island had plants curling all over it. You might want to make sure you don't step on any tiny bug pokemon.

A lour cry could be heard from the top of the mountain. Electricity was crackling in every direction.

"Guys! Let's go! Team Azure must already be up there!"

Max yelled before taking off, sprinting up the mountain as fast as he could.

Tarin had never really been a fan of running. He would have killed for a big flying pokemon right now, a dragonite possible.

"Oh well, we just need to get up there."

Tarin's legs started up and he too took off running, billowing behind Max.

July 13th, 2005, 10:16 AM
"Finally some action", Sithre took off up the hill. Finally zapdos will be mine...

Deadly Aim
July 13th, 2005, 12:48 PM
"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine... Just fairly embarrassed." Seth replied. Suddenly, his conversation was cut short when he heard a loud cry from atop the mountain path and sounds of thunder... Zapdos! Max began to then shout from the head of the group.

"Guys! Let's go! Team Azure must already be up there!"

Seth turned to jet and smirked as he began to get into a running jog.

"You ready, man? I'll see you up ahead..." He asked as he cracked a smile, looking at the trainer at his side before picking up into a sprint and beginning to catch up with the other trainers. He was, however, eying that shady -looking trainer carefully. He didn't know why, but his "trainer instinct," if you will, suggested that his intentions weren't to free Zapdos from its oppressors apparently like the rest of the grouo...

July 13th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Ali grinned at Raichu, noticing his tail straight up in the air, collecting the electricity.

'Quit that, let's get going!' He exclaimed, running up to the rest of the group,

'Wow... I didn't expect so much to happen so quickly... I'm really hoping we aren't too late! Raichu, use agility to sprint ahead and make sure nothing happens before we get there!' He said, taking up most of his breath as he continued to run. Raichu nodded, and ran around the corner ahead of the rest of the group as fast as he could.

Cyan Goggles
July 13th, 2005, 1:39 PM
Jet sighed and started runing.He looked at Hypa,to make sure she was keeping up,and she was,just fine.Jet nodded at her and ran slightly faster.He wished he could use Flygon,but that probibly would attract attention,and he didn't think Max wanted to much attention,nor the rest of the group.Wait... He thought,Leon's shiney!Maybe it'll draw the attention away from them...No,if they have a shot at the ledendary,I'd think they'd take it.I know rocket would've..But,it's a chance.Should I or shouldn't I? Yeah,he thinks alot. I'll spare you alot of time.He desided agest it,worried that if he need him,him being his second strongest pokemon,he might loose health.

July 16th, 2005, 9:06 AM
Max was running up the mountain when he saw a Raichu sprint past his, probably using the agility technique. After awhile of running, Max started to pant and breath heavily. He hadn't run this hard or long since he was in high school. he needed to start doing this more often.

"Guys! We're almost there! Let's try to keep going without stopping!"

Tarin ran along, not feeling too bad because he liked to run or jog at least for an hour every day. Although after awhile, his ebergy was depleting. He would have given anything to sprout wings right now.

July 16th, 2005, 11:40 AM
OOC: phew, I thought this was dead!!

IC: Raichu had almost gotten to the top of the mountain, quickly approaching the corner that would lead to the top.

'Chu?' He muttered softly, now turning his head into the corner. He quickly sprinted to a small stone, hiding as much of himself that he could behind it, trying to stuff his long tail against his body to keep the others from seeing.

Cyan Goggles
July 16th, 2005, 3:24 PM
Jet was following behind the others,Hypa on his shoulder,and he just relized that.He looked at her ans rolled his eyes."Hypa,you're so lazy."He said,then kept his eyes on were he was going.Jet was getting slightly tired,but he liked to run,so it wasn't a problem.

July 17th, 2005, 10:38 AM
A man was standing there, his hair billowing around in the slight breeze that was blowing. A humongous electric bird was before him, flapping its wnigs in the air, creating sparkles of electricity in every direction. It was screaming, about to attack the man ferociously. A couple members of Team Azure stood behind him, worried looks painted on their faces. A female took a step forward and spoke out to the man infront of her.

"Err, Boss, are you sure about this? even with Registeel, Zapdos will be a powerful opponent."

Sure? Of course I'm sure! We'll take care of it and then we'll capture the other two."

At that exact moment, a yellow blur zipped by and hid behind a giant rock or something. Doran, the man whom the female had been speaking too, the leader of Team Azure, saw a large tail with a bolt of electricity at the end. It must have been a Raichu. Doran looked to the female.

Go take care of that Raichu. It could be a spy."

The memeber nodded and snuck up behind the raichu, slowly unclipping a ball from her belt. She threw it forward and a Seviper slid out. It began to hiss, alerting the pokemon of it's presence.

Finally, the group had reached the top of ther mountain.

"Guys, we need to hide behind something for moment so they don't see us."

Max said in a clear voice. He noticed a large group of trees bunched together. He motioned for the group to follw and they proceded to the hiding spot. Max looked out at the bird and team azure, waiting for the right moment to pop out and attack.

July 17th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Sithre watched as the other trainers ran to the safety of the trees. "Gengar lets go", his gengar appeared and both it and its trainer dissapeared. Now invisible by the power of his ghoul, Sithre walked foward to see what was going on.

July 17th, 2005, 4:11 PM
'RAICHU!' Raichu shouted, jumping out from behind the rock, now that it was evident that he had been found. Raichu ran to the middle of the plateau, and stuck his tail straight up into the air. A downpour immediately started, something that would definately benefit himself, and Zapdos in a battle. Dark, stormy clouds quickly started to drift in towards Raichu, preparing to collect as much electricity he could, getting ready to attack.

Cyan Goggles
July 18th, 2005, 5:07 AM
Jet followed the group,Hypa,seeing that Raichu was in trouble,wanted to help,but was busy gathering it's own electicity for battle,if needed.Jet wasn't too content not doing anything,so he turned to Max for some orders.

Alter Ego
July 18th, 2005, 5:36 AM
OOC: Maybe I can still make it...

"Attention! Attention all passengers! We have arrived at our destination. Please go to the bottom of the boat, cross over the bridge and wait on the dock for me!"

"You've really done it this time Snease!" Sanada growled red-faced, trying to recall the Pokmon into its ball "Get down from there right this bloody instant! We're going to be late!"

"Snease!" The little creature replied, dodging the beam shooting out of the Pokball and hiding even deeper between the pipes in the engine room- Sanada had forgotten about Sneasel's phobic fright for the sea, it was alright as long as he was kept inside of the ship but the moment Sneasel had caught a glimpse of the water mass (Sanada had accidentaly left him outside of the Pokball since he was in too much of a hurry) the Pokmon had instantly bolted, fleeing in to the furthermost bowels of the engine room.

After a few more tries, Sanada managed to hit the panicked Sneasel, putting an end to the chase. Dashing up on deck, Sanada noticed that the others had already landed. He looked at the shoreline, it wasn't very far but it was still too distant to cover with a jump. Teioh groaned Guess I'll have to swim it.

July 18th, 2005, 9:02 AM
The Azure member watched the Raichu run away and ito the middle fot he plateau.

The coward.

"Seviper, go attack! I'll give you some help!"

The member threw another ball forward, releasing an Arbok.

"Go attack guys!"

The two snake pokemon lunged forward, both about to use bite on the electric pokemon.

Let's go guys!"

Max jumped out of the bushes and ran forward. He unclipped 3 balls from his belt and threw them forward.

"Ninetails and Kirlia, go help Raichu! Scyther, go attack Doran!"

The 3 pokemon nodded and then ran forward.

Tarin leaped out of the bushes at the sound of max shouting "Let's go!"

He threw all of his pokeballs and gave his pokemon orders.

"Flareon and Vaporeon, go get Arbok and Seviper! Jolteon and Eevee, go stop Doran! Umbreon and Espeon, stay here and await orders!"

(Guys, just send out pokemon and such if you want too. I'll say what happened in the next post)

Alter Ego
July 18th, 2005, 9:11 AM
"I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!
Sanada, soaking wet after his little swim, ran up the mountain path as fast as his legs could carry him. Seeing the foreboding clouds build over the mountain top he quickened his pace, ignoring the sizable body of an Onix sprawled across the road.

As Sanada finally reached the summit he saw that the others were already preparing to take on a group of team Azure goons, Zapdos gathering power at an impressive rate behind them. Finally some action he thought, still panting and wheezing. After a quick survey of the situation he made his decisions:
"Get out there!" Sanada cried, throwing the three pokballs towards the ground "Loki, Water Pulse Arbok! Sneasel, cover for Loki and hit them with an ice beam! Umbreon, charge that leader guy!"

OOC:Choosing the moves your Pokmon use is allowed, right?

July 18th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Ali threw out 2 more pokeballs,

'Gyaradose, Vileplume, go help Raichu!' Once the beams of light had dimmed, a massive gyaradose, and a mischevious looking Vileplume appeared.

OOC: I'm guessing you're going to deal with Raichu (like the other pokemon), so I didn't say anything about it

July 18th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Sithre reappeared behind the growing number of Azure members. "Gengar make sure no one touches that Zapdos, if they try annihilate them!"

July 18th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Because of the rather dull trip to the island bruce had fallen asleep he woke up in chikorita nudging him roughly

''Where are we? Don't tell me we're already here''
Chic chico
''Darn I've been waiting all my life to see zapdos and then I had to fall asleep'' he quickly withdrew chikorita and began running towards the mountain on his way down he saw a young man trying to get his sneasel in the pokeball, he saw an Onix lying on the ground he ran as fast as he could, after a run of about two minutes he came up to the mountain he saw the group fighting against team azure members
''Sorry I'm late guys I overslept, chikorita and dusclops go help Jolteon and Eevee''

Cyan Goggles
July 18th, 2005, 2:27 PM
Jet threw a pokeball in the air,seeing that the pokemon battle was on.It was his Flygon."Hypa,get on Leon back." HYpa jumped on to Leons back.Before Jet could speak again to give Leon's orders,he had already taken off,so he could join the battle quickly."Leon,Fly by and use crunch on the a Arbok,and Hypa,Thunder wave on the Seviper!"He shouted to his pokemon,flying high.Leon dove and opened his mouth to exsute the attack.Hypa was still gathering some energy to give the best thunder wave she could.

July 19th, 2005, 1:18 PM
(Yes, Alter Ego)

(Just to make this simpler to read, I'm going to divide everything into a box)

Arbok and Seviper quickly flipped their heads around, watching all the pokemon that were surrounding them.
Then were crushed under all the attack, and wree sent flying back to their master, fainted at her feet.

Dang children. They're so strong. let's see if they can stand up to this!

Two more Azure members walked beside the female member. They all threw one ball forward, releasing very. big. pokemon. 3 Aggrons to be exact.
One of them picked up the Raichu and threw it carelessly into a tree, finishing with a mighty swing of it's tail, sending the Raichu into the sky.
Another Aggron noticed an Umbreon charging at their leader. It bent down, grabbed the dark pokemon, and then threw it like a jet into Sanada.
The last Aggron grabbed Eevee and Jolteon and flung them back at Tarin's feet.

Doran was busy with Zapdos, but he did hear the cries and screams of several pokemon charging at him. He threw forward one pokeball, which released a Dragonite.

"Dragonite! Hyper Beam!"

The large draconis pokemon opened it's mouth wide and spurt forth a large blast of energy. It swept over the battlefield, sending every pokemon that was going for Doran flying backwards, eventually landing on the ground with several thuds.

Cyan Goggles
July 19th, 2005, 3:04 PM
Darn! Jet wasn't happy.He knew his pokemon would get hurt,but they were fighting so...morronic like."Alright,Hypa,return."He said,and Hypa was surrounded by the red light that was her pokeball.He then climbed on Leon,not sure if he should try to just attack,or ask Max for a walking talky,and get a birds...er,Flygon's eye veiw of what was going on.She got off Leon for a minute,and ran over to Max real quick,and explaned his idea quickly.

July 19th, 2005, 7:15 PM
'No, Raichu!!' Ali called, running up to him, and bringing him back to the foot of the field where the rest of the trainers were.

'I guess you're done for now...' He muttered, solemnly recalling Raichu back to his pokeball.

'What can I do... Aggron's attacks are so strong... I need to stop them from attacking some how...'

~The very young 4-tailed Vulpix continued to sniff around the house, eventually making her way to a fire stone,

'Don't go near that,' Ali called,

'What am I going to do with you if you barely know any decent attacks? It would be a waste of a Ninetails to keep it in Beauty contests and nothing else...'~

'Now I know what I'll do... Aggron is half steel, half rock... As long as it doesn't use any rock attacks, you'll be fine...' He stated, grasping tightly onto a pokeball. He tossed it out into the battlefield, and watcehd a 7-tailed Ninetails appear out of light, the 7th tail now half-way through a split, turning into 8.

'Ninetails, use attract!' He watched, and hoped that Ninetails would take his command. Since she evolved, she acted much too snobby.

Deadly Aim
July 19th, 2005, 7:38 PM
Seth ran over to Tarin's side when he saw Umbreon get manhandled by an Aggron. He wasted no time in pulling out a pokeball from his belt and tossing it...

"Go, Bagon! Stop that with your Flamethrower!"

"Ba-Bagon!" Thr pokemon cried out before a searing steam of flame came out of its mouth, plastering the Aggron in the nrearly white-hot flames.

"You looked like you needed a hand there, man!"Seth said, not taking his gaze off the battle.

Alter Ego
July 19th, 2005, 11:17 PM
"That one was mine actually..." Sanada grunted from underneath the mass of the maimed Umbreon, who soon got back on its feet with a defiant expression on its face, ready to enter the fray once more. "Are you sure?" Sanada asked the Umbreon, recieving a vigorous nod in return. Umbreon, much like Sanada, was not one to back down at the first obstacle. "Alright then." He replied, grining at his four legged friend "Hit that Aggron with a Confuse Ray and prepare to Counter the next attack." he then turned to his other Pokmon "Loki, try to confuse the third Aggron with Water Pulse. And Sneasel, knock that Dragonite out with an Ice Beam!"

July 20th, 2005, 6:35 AM
Bruce was astonished he didn't expect to battle pokemon like this he was expecting something like a crobat
''Looks like I'll need to send out all my pokemon go Milotic and Chikorita, Chikorita use razor leaf on one of the aggrons, Milotic use surf.''
''I hope they don't have something really nasty to surprise us oh well anything for zapdos.''

July 20th, 2005, 7:57 AM
Zapdos merely sat upon a perch, watching thebattle with interest. The Doran character had been about to attack it, but had withdrawn to join in the other fight.

What a coward

"Dragonite! Agility and Slam!"

Doran shouted to his pokemon. It immediately obeyed, glowing and speeding up. The ice beam came shooting forward, but it easily dodged it. Then it flew forward and slammed into the Sneasal, sending it flying. This was becoming a one-sided battle. Every time an Azure pokmon attacked, a pokemon was knocked out of the battle.

The Azure Members all looked at each other. The Aggrons were easily battling, but the members decided to keep the pokemon coming. They all threw another pokeball forward, releasing 3 Tyranitars. Wow, Team Azure has really powerful pokemon.

The 3 Aggrons all used harden to build up their defenses.

The first Aggron noticed a Nintails trying to seduce it, and white hot flames. It just blew, making the flames fly back at the Bagon. As for the ninetails, it worked. Aggron was attracted. The beast's trainer noticed this and recalled Aggron.

The second Aggron was hit by the confuse ray, making it dizzy and confused, It accidentally attacked itself, knocking it out.

The third Aggron used Protect, which canceled out the water pulse. Only 1 Aggron remained, but 3 Tyranitars had been called out.

Max listened to Jet talk.

"Well, we don't have any walkie-talkies. Uhh, we might have some down on the boat, but we're in the middle of the battle."

Max recalled all of his pokemon, not wanting them to get hurt. He slowly backed away, watching the others battle.

Tarin recalled Eevee and Jolteon because they wree badly hurt.

"Everyone! Keep it up! You can do it!"

Deadly Aim
July 20th, 2005, 8:56 AM
Seth bolted to the side as Bagon dodged the ricocheyed flames, and noticed that the opponent's pokemon had fallen into a state of infatuation.

growled below his breath as he watched three Tyranitar being called out by the Azure thugs. Great.

(Tyranitar and an Aggron...? Oh boy...)

Guess he needs to call out anothe pokemon to even the odds...

"Go, Totodile!" He said as he threw another pokeball out from his belt.

"Toto-Toto!" The pokemon cried out as it appeared at Bagon's side.

"Totodile, use Water Pulse on one of those Tryranitar! Bagon, use Dragonbreath on that Aggron!"

The pokemon attacked yet again.

July 20th, 2005, 10:31 AM
OOC: What happened to my Chikorita's razor leaf and milotic's surf? o_O

''Okay dusclops use your confuse ray on tyranitar, wobby stay there and wait for further instructions'' grmph the duclops replied and began to focus on its confuse ray.

Cyan Goggles
July 20th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Jet nodded,and finialy got on top of his pokemon.Leon pushed off the ground,and started to go high in the air."Alright,Leon,Use dragon breath on the confused Aggron."Jet told his flygon.Leon flew down and spat fire at the confused pokemon.He immendly flew back up to avoid to many attacks.

Alter Ego
July 20th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Sneasel jumped up from the ground with a furious screech, seemingly oblivious to the damage it had recieved, launching another Ice Beam at the Dragonite before Sanada withdrew the dark Pokmon into the safety of its pokball. At least Umbreon did well he thought for himself as he watched one of the Aggrons knock itself out of the fight. His thoughts returned to the Dragonite however, Slam this he thought, his anger building, "Umbreon! Use Counter on that Dragonite!", the Umbreon leapt forward obediently, ready to turn the dragon's own strength against it. Finally, Sanada ordered Loki to repeat his previous move, even if Aggron did block the jet of water again, Loki could keep the huge Pokmon on the defensive to prevent it from attacking the other team members.

July 20th, 2005, 12:42 PM
OOC: I'm liking this battle system, adds a lot of unpredictability :)

IC: 'Good job, Ninetails!' He praised, glad that she actually listened for once.

'Now come back here, before you get hurt, and attack with ember from a distance!' Ali stated, taking into consideration that the rain would likely water down the sttack quite a bit.

'Now, Go Gyaradose!' Ali threw out another pokeball, this time revealing a massive Gyaradose.

'You should be able to take care of the Tyranitars a little bit, use Hydro Pump!'

July 21st, 2005, 10:30 AM
Doran quickly recalled his Dragonite and pressed a tiny, red button. A cage formed out ofnowhere and wrapped itsle faround Zapdos. In short, Zapdos had been captured. It was't under Doran't control though. All of the Azure members recallde their pokemon and quickly ran into the center of the mountain. A helicopter had come down and Doran, plus his team, boarded it and took off into the sky, this time their destination being Fire Island, home of Moltres.

"Guys! Let's go! Quickly!"

Max shouted. Before he set off down the trail, he ran over to the Lightning Shring and grabbed the yellow sphere.

"I'm sure this will come in handy."

max though about it for a moment, then ran over to the girl named Ali.

"I know this isn't the sort of thing I should be asking, but could we use your Gyarados as transporation? It would make it much easier to get to Fire Island."

He said breathily. He needed her to answer quick, for the helicopter was already soaring through the sky.

Deadly Aim
July 21st, 2005, 12:05 PM
Seth also recalled his pokemon, and then...

It hit him...

"Max! It isn't Azure who's captured Zapdos!" He shouted.

He then made jumping motions as to tell him to get over where he is.

July 21st, 2005, 12:06 PM
"****, c'mon Gengar go follow them. If anyone touches that bird, i want them to never wake up!" Sithre yelleda as his gengar took off after the chopper.

July 21st, 2005, 12:06 PM
"****, c'mon Gengar go follow them. If anyone touches that bird, i want them to never wake up!" Sithre yelleda as his gengar took off after the chopper. :dead:

July 21st, 2005, 12:49 PM
OOC: Ali's a guy -_-;.... Yeah, you're not the first one to make that mistake... I should achange his name next RP I join... -_-;;...

IC: After recalling Ninetails, he looked up to Max,

'Absolutely! Let's go!!' He shouted, not wanting to let Zapdos escape after being so close to it.

Alter Ego
July 21st, 2005, 12:55 PM
"Come back and fight you cowards!" Sanada yelled in frustration as the chopper came to pick up the fleeing Azure members.
"Okay, come back guys." as he returned Loki and Umbreon to their respective Pokballs Sanada heard the boy who had introduced himself as 'Seth' hollering
"Max! It isn't Azure who's captured Zapdos!"
"What are you going on about?" Sanada asked, running towards Seth "Doran was the one who pressed the button, who else could it be?"

Cyan Goggles
July 21st, 2005, 3:01 PM
Jet followed everyone,being silent.He didn't need to land or recall Leon,he could just fly him over to fire island."Okay Leon,to fire island."He told his pokemon,and he nodded.He flew over the others.Jet would have asked them if they wanted a ride,but,for one Leon can olny fly with two people,and two,Max said they needed to get over there quickly.

July 21st, 2005, 3:22 PM
OOC: Oh, I'm so sorry, Raichu_tamer. I should have checked your sign-up thing. Ali just sounded like a girl's name. Once again, sorry ^_^

IC: Max nodded, smiling. That was a non-verbal way of saying "thank you.". He quickly ran over and climbed on top of the pokemon.

"If anybody doesn't have a flying pokemon, get over here! Let's go!"

Max did infact hear the boy known as Seth say that Doran Azure had not captured Zapdos.

Of course he did.

Max had seen it with his own eyes. Zapdos was flying though the air, following the helicopter in it's cage. Not by choice of course, but it couldn't do anything about it.

Tarin, not wasting anytime, quickly recalled his pokemon and dashed over next to the gyarados. He planted his feet in the side and Max hoisted him up. He muttered a hasty thank you, waiting for the others.

A member of team Azure notcied the ghostly Gengar floating through the air after them. The person grabbed a tiny ball from his belt and threw it at the pokemon. it hurtled threough the air, before colliding with the pokemon and exploding. Some kind of electric channel had been contained inside the ball, which exlpoded into Gengar, releasing the electricity. It shocked it so much, that Gengar lost energy and fell through the air back towards Lightning Island.

OOC: Sorry for saying what happened to your pokemon, Sithe, I just...nevermind ><