• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Cross (A Tsubasa Chronicle RP PG-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

This is basically a revival of Keys of Dreams, though I changed the title cause I'm changing the circumstances for what happens after we meet the witch. ^^;;

Plot
    Everything in life happens for a reason. There is NO coincidence.

For one reason or another, you have been sent to the Time-Space Witch from your own world. Whether it be of your choice, or due to a force you have no control over. Either way, you go there with a goal in mind, and you need to complete it.

She explains to you that in order to complete your goal, you must travel through different worlds in search, but in order to do this, she needs to take the thing most valuable to you.

There, you meet up with a group of others, also sent to the Time-Space Witch, and she gives you a small, red box, with a keyhole inside. She explains that in order to travel to the different worlds, they need to find a navy blue key in each world, and insert it into the box, since the worlds they visit are randomized.

In a nutshell, for your own reason, you are travelling through the different worlds with this group, running into various dangers, and finding powers within you never thought you had.

No 2 worlds are alike. In one world you may find that you have a special power, then when you move onto the new world, you have a different power. How you look is key as well, so you'll have to find new clothes as you arrive in each world.

Form

Name:
    Species: (You don't have to be specifically human. Depending on the world you came from, you could be a vampire, werewolf, the possibilites are endless.)
    Personality: (optional)
    Original World: (If you made it up, give a description of that world, XD)
    Reasons for travelling through worlds: (Why are you on this quest?)
    The one thing you must give up: (What is that "one thing most important to you" that you must give to the Time-Space Witch?)
    Other: (Any other details you might like to give about your character.)
    RPing Sample:

Lucid

Species: Angel

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/LeafBlue/normal_normal_2364.jpg

Personality: Hime-chan is use to caring for herself and herself alone, so it?s quite rare when she reaches out and trust others. She?s quite calculating and a bit cold, but once she takes a liking to a person, she?ll follow them to the ends of the earth.

Original World: Eden

Reasons for traveling through worlds: To escape from her home world.

The one thing you must give up: Her ?wings?, or immortality.

Other: Possesses the ability to teleport short distances, as well as
    teleport objects, to herself.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Cin Drallig (pronounced Sin Drallag)
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Short white hair, despite the youthful face he wears, with bright green eyes, and a silver-gray cloak, with garments of the same color underneath.
    Personality: (optional)
    Original World: He comes from a world of advanced technology, and politics, with his order one of the few semi-religious influences left in existance, trained to be formidable protectors of peace.

Reasons for travelling through worlds: A ferocious war is tearing his world apart, despite the best efforts of his order to maintain peace. He wants to become the most powerful of all the forces involved. "powerful enough to stop this war, and restore peace when I return to my world."

The one thing you must give up: His Sanity. (you'll see later. ;D)

Other: He isn'tvery strong in the ability, but he can manipulate the physical world to a very small extent, throwing things, ect, and he can see things instants before they happen, giving him the appearance of inhuman reflexes.

RPing Sample:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Name:General Alexis Allaya of Gondore
    Appearance:A tall thin pale skined individual is in a steel clad armor her face can not be sceen through the helment often mistaken for a boy .
    Personality:A kind careing human who was willing to give their life to save a friend but has changed for the worst their heart has become colder then ice
    Original World: A peace loving world that has been ravedge by an outside force
    Reasons for travelling through worlds:To escape become powerfull so that they can prevent the destruction of countless planets.
    The one thing you must give up: Eye sight not that important to most but to this one is their most prized treasures
    Other: has a very strong mind and body as now is the last hope the last warrior
    RPing Sample:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1042913#post1042913

Kurosaki

Appearance: 5'11" with short red hair and blue eyes. He wears a black t-shirt, and a pair of navy blue jeans, as well as black running shoes. He also has a gold chain necklace around his neck.
    Personality:
    Original World: A world similar to modern Earth, the only difference being that Swords, bows, ect. are used more commonly then guns.
    Reasons for travelling through worlds: To find his sister, who was suddenly kidnapped from his world by a dark force.
    The one thing you must give up: His body, as he relies on it constantly, as he's skilled with many weapons, and requires the strength. The witch takes his body, and offers him a replacement. It'll be his choice to accept it or not.
    Other:

I guess I can start now >>

IC: "****it! Give Asuna back!" I yelled to the dark cloud above me. It had only been moments ago that I was walking down the street with her, when a man dressed entirely in black had fallen from the sky, grabbed her, and jumped into the cloud from which he came. However, as soon as the cloud had appeared, it disappeared. "****it!!"

"Do you wish to get your sister back?" A heard a voice ask from behind me, and I spun around to see an old man, carrying a staff, a staff from which I sensed a strange aura.

"Yes, I'll do anything to save her!"

"That man has the ability to travel between worlds... I'll send you to the Time Space Witch, she should be able to help you..." the man said, before his staff began to glow. I didn't get one word in before I was engulfed in darkness, and found myself somewhere unusal, far away from my, and it was pouring rain... Just where exactly had I gone?

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I looked at the raaged landscape. We had won here, but it certainly didn't look like anyone had won... "I'd do anything to end this way," I muttered to myself, placing the hilt of my blade at my belt. "That can be arranged." Said a voice behind me, and I whirled around, but before I could see what happened, I was somewhere else, this place, it seemed to feel wrong. It was pouring down rain, but I maanaged to make out a shilloutte in the distance. One hadn on my blade, I began moving towards it, cautious. I was never one to back down from action, and there had to be an explanation for this..

Lucid

I dashed through the charred forest, pushing burnt trees and branches out of my path as I ran. I swiftly pulled the sword tucked to my side out of it?s sheath and sliced a fallen tree out of my way.
    ?Wasn?t smart??
    I muttered under my breath, I could smell smoke, and the air was darkening around me; They were trying to burn me out of hiding. I stopped running for a moment, I gazed around. I could hear footsteps in the distance, voices as well. I closed my eyes.
    ?I wish to leave.?

?That can be arranged.?
    I opened my eyes quickly, drawing my blade once more. To my surprise, I was no longer in the secluded forest of my home world, Eden, but standing before a lanky woman, along with a few other oddly dressed people. Where am I? Rain began to fall, and it hit me. This must be Yuuko, and she must have heard my wish. I put my sword down, and looked around at the people near me, before turning to the time space witch herself.

?My only wish is to not return to my own world, I am prepared to pay the price.?

Kurosaki

"Where the hell am I?" I said to myself as I looked around. I was definately FAR away from home, it was like a completely different world. There were others around also, they looked quite different from me. Also, the heavy rain beating down on my face didn't help my confusion.

Lucid

?That doesn?t seem like a fair price.?
    ?Take it or leave it.?
    My heart sank, I needed those. But on the other hand, they wouldn?t be very useful if I stayed in my own world. I nodded in reply. Without skipping a beat, she raised her hand, and my body began to glow, two feathers were seemingly pulled from my back floated gently into her hands. As the glow surrounding my body faded, I felt weaker, and cut into. I can die now.
    She then turned to the others, the expression on her face was amused now, as she prepared to take their own prices.

Kurosaki

I watched as a... girl lost her wings? Oookay, I'm dreaming now, right? Following that little "show", I found she was looking directly at me, an amused expression on her face.

"The price to find your sister, is your body." she said to me. My body? What the hell would happen if I lost my body? I relied on my body as I had mastered at least 8 weapons with it, if something were to happen, I'd be screwed. "Of course, you'd gain a replacement body, but I can't guarantee it'll be to your liking." What was she blabbing on about now? It didn't matter, I needed to save my sister at all costs! Not just because she was my sister, but because she posessed something that could save my world from the current war.

"I accept."

"Very Well." Following, a warm orange light surrounded me, and I blacked out, my body hitting the ground with a thud, like an empty shell.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I was about to speak, but the person turned to me, and spoke first. "The price you mustpay, to stop the war on your home, is your sanity." That shook me. I blinked, but then my hands moved to the hilt of the weapon at my side, thinking. "Accepted. I will do anything to stop the war." "It is done" Was her reply, but I didn't feel any different...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Runnig from the invaders A fire started up behind me from the blast of the enimies weapon, the flames were move on towards me the death Gliders aproched at amazing speed blowing up the ground around me "this is scare tactics " i screamed then some one walked through the fire in a black robe i could not see its face
    "you wish to save your world then follow me " the person said .

Then as soon as the last word was spoken he vanished and darkness surrounded me my eye sight was blocked my arms were paralyised the mist cleared i was standing in a sucluded place there were others a girl who looked as if she had been hit by energy
    One boy lying on the ground and another talking to a ghostly woman

Clink clink rain drops hitting my armor i hadn't relized it wass raining the woman approched me "For the power you seek you must give me something of greater value "
    i was confused "I will give anything you disire "
    " excelent , You sight is what i need "
    A burning pain in my head the pain was gone i feel to my knees my violet coloured eyes opened but i saw nothing ..............

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back