• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chrono Cross: The Hand of FATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
  • (This RPG will contain spoilers.)

What if humans didn?t really evolve? What if, instead, they transformed? All life began in the water. However, some creatures yearned to live on the land. These were large reptiles--dinosaurs, if you will. These creatures built a city-Dinopolis. It is said that they were wiped out by a meteor. That is half true. Lavos took the Frozen Flame and eliminated the dinosaurs. The Frozen Flame also transformed monkeys into humans.

Yet a young boy came in contact with the flame. Poisoned beyond healing, he was healed by the mysterious Flame. Yet, in the process, he became the Chrono Trigger, and only he could access the flame. That boy was Serge. This put a dent in FATE?s plans. She stole his form to access the room. It was there that she was destroyed.

Two years after the events of Chrono Cross...

FATE has been reborn. The computer goddess seeks now, not only to alter the inhabitant?s lives through Records of Fate, but now she aims to destroy. The goddess is reborn yet again in the form of Lynx, a feline Demi-Human.

You are a human from ?Home World,? the world Serge is from. After a trip to Opassa Beach, you discovered a Wormhole, allowing you to travel to an alternate world. For whatever reason, you don?t exist in this world. You have the choise: travel with Serge and help save the world, or travel with Lynx and help destroy it.

Innates:
    Red-Blue
    Green-Yellow
    White-Black

Innates are very simple. There is no complex triangle to understand, but rather an innate is strong against one innate, yet weak against that very same innate. For example, someone with innate Black will be both strong against white, as well as weak against it. If you still don?t understand, feel free to IM or PM me.

Rules:
    1)NO GODMODDING!
    2)Try to talk in English. If English is not your primary language, I understand, but there is no excuse to type lYkE DIS!
    3)Punctuation is greatly appreciated.
    4)If I am not familiar with you, I must have an RP sample.

That said, use the following form to sign up. I know it looks like a lot, but it is quite an easy task.

Name: (self explanitory)
    Origin:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Build: (like Average, Slender, Ordinary, Stout, etc.)
    Hand: (Right, left, or ambidextrous)
    Weapon: (Gun, rod, sword, frying pan, etc. No Mastermune, Masamune, or Einlanzer unless you are playing as Glenn or Serge.)
    Innate Element:
    Alignment: (Lynx or Serge/Evil or Good)
    Bio: (At least a paragraph. No unknowns. If your character has amnesia, explain how he or she got their amnesia, or what they?ve done since.)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Tech Skills: (Can be made up, if made up, include a description. You need 3 tech skills-Level 3 [learned first], Level 5 [learned second], and Level 7 [last learned])
    Allocated Elements: (Very few to start off with, no summons.)
    RP Sample:

You may also play as one of the characters from the game. I will need an RP sample, and possibly a picture. Everything else, I can provide.

If you are new to Chrono Cross, I can provide pictures. There are 40+ characters.

Mine:

Name: Kat
    Origin: Termina
    Height: 5?5?
    Weight: 97 lbs
    Build: Slender
    Hand: Right
    Weapon: Sword
    Innate Element: Blue
    Alignment: Serge
    Bio: Kat had spent all her life in Termina. While living there, she developed a fondness for men. She went on a long walk and found herself at Opassa Beach. To her surprise, she wound up in an alternate world-a world in which she had already perished. She had gone out to sea when a storm washed over her boat. It?s considered rather ironic that she died at sea. Kat learned of FATE?s plan and decided to help Serge.
    Appearance: Kat has blond hair that goes to her mid-back. She has pretty green eyes and wears a necklace that has a skull on it. She wears a tight white t-shirt (like Kid?s) that cuts off right under her ribs. She also wears a long, tight white skirt that flares out around her ankles.
    Personality: Kat is a quiet sort. She refrains from talking to many people. Whether she is shy, or just reserved, no one knows. She keeps a cool head in battle, and, though not physically as strong as she?d like, she is quite good at casting spells. About as strong as Kid.
    Tech Skills: Level 3-Blue Gash--(1 foe)Slice opponent and fill the wound with water. Level 5-Submerge--(all foes)Force opponents underwater to cause damage. Level 7-Serpent Skin--(all allies)Fully heals allies.
    Allocated Elements: Aqua Ball, Cure, Photon Beam, Gravitonne

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you decide to sign up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back