• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first comic... is it good?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Work on the dialog. It's very stale and not a lot of fun to read. Try to write your dialog based on the way normal people talk, and work on your spelling.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The pictures are not bad at all, but as Allstories says, Spelling, Grammer etc needs to be worked on, get somone older to help you if you're having trouble with spellings etc.

Years
  • I liked it! Like they said you need to work on Grammar a bit. And I noticed on the Boy Champions head that the outline for the hair is still purple. When recoloring anyone be sure to make the outline a bit darker than the hair color. Or use a dark color close to the one you're recoloring whatever to. If you want, you can make a comic, send it to me, I'll proofread it and fix stuff and send it back? I'll help you out with it if you want.

Back