• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I extend a warm welcome...

The Archaic Adept

Master of Ages Past
Years
  • Hello all. I am new to this communtiy, and have been with the culture that is Pokemon for a while. I remember getting Blue, and then getting the American version of Silver on October 14th, 2001, a day before it came out in the States. I also played Sapphire as it was being translated by a fan, way before it came out in English officially. The reson I am here is that I wish to leanr more about Pokemon, since I am missing out on a lot. Sure, I knew everything about Red and Blue, and I loved Gold and Silver, but never really was an expert on it. Then Ruby and Sapphire came out, and even though I beat it, I never even knew the Pokemon's names, since I beat it with the Japanese names. (I sure love my beloved Rekkuza). So pretty much, I know bunches about the originals (leading to my extreme enthusiasm about the upcoming Fire Red and Leaf Green), but would like to learn more. I also do not know much about the tv series, since I dismissed it as crap after the second season, not knowing what I would miss, and now after seeing a single episode after years, I am utterly confused as to where Misty gone (but I clarified that after some Google searching).

So hi again, and I hope I stay here for a long time, it sure looks like a cozy place, and I hope it doesn't disappear like Pokedaily (if you don't know what I'm talking about, well, forget it) and keep up to date, unlike Azure Heights. I look forward to learning and participating in your community.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • Hello and welcome. You have a record of teh longest intro speach right now. Congradulations!

Anyway, as a new member, you must do... (drumroll) THE NeWBIE DANCE!

*does teh newbie dance* (it goes along to the chicken song)

Welcome! Post! Be active! Have fun! And, above all, dance!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pok?mon Community. Make sure you read the rules so you won?t have to face the consequences. The rules are posted here. Review them before posting anywhere else.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff members question by PM or Instant Messaging.

Have a fun time here at PC and happy posting!
    Alyssa Marissa Whitney
    Mixed Community Group Moderator and PC Event Assistant
    Created January 17, 2004
    Revised January 18, 2004
    Revised January 19, 2004

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Let me first of all say that your sig 0wNz0rZ me. Great to see another Chrono fan around here, haven't seen one on a Pokemon forum in a LOOOONG^12 time.

Anyways, you are now up in the ranks of "people with really long intro posts!" Congratulations!

Hope that we can assist you in your enlightenment about the Pokemon games. There are tons of experts around here than can help (I not being one of them!). :P

Again, welcome to the PC. I hope to get to know you better soon. =D

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    I welcomes ya to PC!
    And you may be one of the peoples with long intro posts but I AM HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And nothing replaces hyper activity!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But have a good time here at PC!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

~HORN!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hello and welcome

Oh yes, a Protoss Carrier avatar. Nice!

Wow that was a good and long intro, but I understand where you're coming from. I basically followed the same road as you except I did it much earlier (like 1997 early, lol.) I first started with Red version, then moved on to Yellow, then Gold, and finally Sapphire. I think somewhere in there I eventually picked up green version (I was surprised how.. simple the graphics were, lol.) But what really got me into pokemon was the huge amount of artwork on it and its TCG. I still play it casually to this day.
    Oh yeah, The release of Fire Red and Leaf Green pokemon games also got me jumping up and down, I'm just curious what they added to it honestly. Its basically a souped up version of Red/Blue from what I can tell so far but if you're anything like me you'd probably pick it anyway, right?

Bah, now I'm starting to ramble again.. Well, welcome to PC Archaic Adept, I know this is a cozy place so rest assured. And please, get active and start posting!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think I remember PokeDaily... o_o I can't picture it, but I certainly remember the name.

Anyway... welcome to PC. ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I will show you what is true warm welcome.
    *get lighter and oil*
    *try to light it*
    Not work...
    *kick the oil bottle*
    *there is oil on floor*
    *throw lighter on floor*
    *lighter flash*
    *flame*
    aji! aji! aji!!!
    Hot hot hot!!!
    *jump into shark's pool*
    This is just half of it.