• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    As I already mentioned I'm macedonian and I haven't watched the 5th and 6th seaseon of the show (I know you feel sorry for me :D )But I'm not the one responsible for not showing the two seasons so It's not my fault

btw I'll kill the guy that cancelled the show at the end of the 4th season

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Um...what's a welcome?
    I think it might go like this:
    Hellooooo! Welcome to PC and have a great time! *does the Newbie Dance*
    But no spamming! Spamming is evil...
    btw do you like the Teletubies?

~Yamichu, one of the psyco people here at PC.

~HORN!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    Wow I see you're a happy person.I'm glad but I don't really have the time for this forum cus I'm busy with other forums as well so I probably won't be so active (or maybe I will,who can tell?)

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Well this place is easy to get addicted to so who knows?
    I've got 733 posts and you can still see my welcome thread on page 2 of New Users/Welcome...
    Anyway I hope to see ya round!

~HORN!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    Well this place is easy to get addicted to so who knows?
    I've got 733 posts and you can still see my welcome thread on page 2 of New Users/Welcome...
    Anyway I hope to see ya round!

Well I hope I'll stay but as you said:Who knows?There are some forums I'm a moderator on and there are some on which I'm just an ordinary member...I think I'll manage to stay here longer.

btw Don't ever wish to see me around you'll be sorry.I know how to be a very boring person... :D :D

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey There SlaveZero, Welcome To PC im MoonLight nice to meet ya I hope ya have a Great Time here at PC :)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pok?mon Community. My name is Alyssa Marissa Whitney. We wish you will have a fun time posting here!

If you are confused with something , feel free to ask any staff members question by PM or Instant Messaging so we can answer or help you in a possible way.

Have a fun time here at PC and happy posting!
    Alyssa Marissa Whitney
    Mixed Community Group Moderator and PC Event Assistant
    Created January 17, 2004
    Revised January 18, 2004
    Revised January 19, 2004
    Revised February 3, 2004

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Ha hah! Welcome to the PC! And yes, as always...

*does the newbie dance*

Hope to get to know you better soon. And yes, sometimes it can be tough to be active, but already you've got 21 posts! =D

Again, hope you have lots of fun here!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hi-ho, welcome to PC. Names Kairyu, nice to meet you:P.
    Yeah, the RP forums are pretty cool, I'd go there a heck of a lot more often but I'm never on long enough or its just because I'm lazy.. But no worries, I will RP in there again one day.

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokeCommunity, SlaveZero. It's a pleasure to meet you!

You visit a lot of forums mmm? I personally prefer to visit a handful of forums, as you get to know the members better. But that's just me, as I have a bad memory!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Just follow the rules and you'll do fine. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    WOW!!!I've never seen so much posts for welcome...on the other forums I'm on they just say "hi we hope you'll have a good time here" and they actually want me to leave :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, welcome to the Pok?Community. I think you'll enjoy it here. ^_^ Well, I hope so!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Cooool a guy from the Balkans, welcome! :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    Believe it's not so cool to be "a guy from the Balkans"...Maybe it would be if I lived in Serbia or Greece where the ADSL is cheaper :)

Back