• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wal-Mart Pranks

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    This is a thread for "Wal-Mart Pranks." Wal-Mart Pranks are just jokes you play on others in the store! It doesn't have to be Wal-Mart! You don't even have to be the one who pulled it! I've never done it, but some girl did something funny:

In the mall, a little girl looked really angry. It was sort of cute and she was stomping towards a teenage boy who was eating a pretzel with a girl about the same age. Then she did something HILARIOUS. She slapped him across the face and yelled, "DIDN'T LAST NIGHT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?!" and ran away crying. Apparently he was her babysitter and she thought he was her boyfriend because he made her Chef Boyardee Raviolis.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • In the mall, a little girl looked really angry. It was sort of cute and she was stomping towards a teenage boy who was eating a pretzel with a girl about the same age. Then she did something HILARIOUS. She slapped him across the face and yelled, "DIDN'T LAST NIGHT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?!" and ran away crying. Apparently he was her babysitter and she thought he was her boyfriend because he made her Chef Boyardee Raviolis.
    This...is.....FUNNY!!! I was crsacking up so very much. But on 'walmart pranks' I saw a list of 67 or so items to mess with the people there. The list was funny, but the last item to do was the best. It said 'Do all of the above in one visit." This was funny.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • This isn't a prank, but in Target, me and my friends got on the bikes and rode around the store, being chased by the people who worked there lol. Later my friend Felicia was offered a job there. I thought that was pretty funny? Forgive me, lol I just don't understand this thread.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Well me and a couple homies went to the store to scream at randome people, (until the security took us to our houses)

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • Well, when I was 5 I his in the clothing racks. And one time I popped out a scared this woman who then dropped her clothing and screamed XD.

drunk_vader

who will be my next victim
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 7, 2006
    this is kind of a prank
    you leave a bag of chips from wallmart
    in a place ants go
    wait for a few hours
    and check if the bag has holes
    and then you can return it and start yelling for your money back

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Porygon said:
    Mwar, I know something to do in Wal-Mart: dart around suspiciously, humming the Mission Impossible theme and see what they do X3
    Sounds interesting, Im gonna try it :bandit:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    In Wal-Mart also you can play with the fruits and veggies in so many ways lol...like get some melons and yeah, from there you know lol.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • Goken said:
    In Wal-Mart also you can play with the fruits and veggies in so many ways lol...like get some melons and yeah, from there you know lol.

My friend did that before at the grocery store. He took to melons and put in his shirt and put a zuccini down his pants XD!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Next time anyone goes to Wal-mart or K-Mart or Target, I all dare you guys to ride bikes around the stores, through the video game sections and through the checkout stand places. We did it, but obviously we were caught. It was still fun.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Haha. My teacher told me that her sons did the most embarassing thing. They stole these like carts old people use to get around and raced through Wal-Mart as she chased them. This is a true story lol. Oh yeah, and I have seen people stoned at Wal-Mart <_<, dere weird. "Whoa dude, I see a whale in the produce isle." It was actually just a rather large woman lol...

Neo Sneasel

Obsest with Sneasel
    Years
  • Iv never done this, but if you go to the sport isle and get a hocky mask and a iron baseball bat, you can run around saying " I'm a insaine killer... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"! :D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • CC: You know what would be funny. But this would be only if you were a guy, even funnier, a grown man in his 30s
    Get lots of women's clothes and take them into the dressing room, making sure the lady at the counter sees you.
    It was my first idea of a "prank" ever so it may suck. Clair's even laughing at me.
    Clair: I'm laughing with you!
    CC: Riiiiiight.....

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Randomly running into walls and unsuspecting people is fun.

Also the page game. 8D

Years
  • wow. this is right up my alley.
    anyways... today, me and a few friends went there (wallmart), and they got on the bikes, and i got on one of those old person carts, and we had a police chace through the store

we got kicked out, but it was funny

Back