• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman (power in Net City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • Plot: During the finnal battles of the NetBattle championships, in a small Net Stacion a group of kids were watching the final battle between Megaman and Protoman... but then somthing happened... with a brilliant flash the kids were teleported into the system were the net Navies are... but not only that they found that they were there navies. :shocked:

Confused and scared they must find the way out... all they know is that the informacion they are looking for is somewere in Net City.

In this RP you will play as one of the traped kids lets find our way to Netcity and back home!

Fill out this form:

Name:
    Netbattling skill: (how good ar you?)begginer, pro, elite
    Appearance: (not that it would matter much...)
    Personality:

Name of Navie: (choose whatever you wan't just use your comen sence)you can have up to four
    Navie's appearance:
    Navie's skill: (this is very spasific- you can choose eather~ Power; defence; or speed
    Navie's basic attack: (a small attack not allot of damage.. you are at level one you know)
    Which navie will you change into?: (if you only have one leave blank)

If you have any questions about anything just tell me and I'll answer you...

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • Name:chris
    Netbattling skill: elite

Appearance: aurburn hair blue eyes black t shirt and shorts
    Personality: smart, and resoanably quiet analises the situation before making decisions

Name of Navie: thinkman
    Navie's appearance:wizard style black cloak
    Navie's skill: power
    Navie's basic attack: voodo contol (takes contol of of opponants body causing them to attack themselves/their team)
    Which navie will you change into?: psychomage

hope this is ok

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Like I said above you will change into one of you'r navies.. so you'll be thinkman... but other than that.. you're in...

Here's my form:
    Name: Ban
    Netbattling skill: pro
    Appearance:
    zeek.bmp

Personality:cool and composed.. I don't like many people...

Name of Navie: Aquawar, Delete, and Bass.
    Navie's appearance: I'll put up pic's of them later.. but here's base...

Navie's skill: Aquawar:speed, Bass: defence, Delete:Power
    Navie's basic attack: Aquawar: quick punch... Bass: forcefield... Delete: roundhouse kick...
    Which navie will you change into?: Bass...

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • ooh i thought you ment your navi evolved or something i guess ill still be think man with the same attack (we get others later right and can we use battle chips?)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • accually when you ask about battle chips that's were it gets complicated..

lets say that when we're sucked into the navie world we are our navies and we can use the powers our navies have... plus if we want to use battle chips all we have to do is say the name of the battle chip and we will use it... but using it will be very dificult... being that we're only at level one.. we can't use very advanced battle chips.. you understand right?

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • ok that seems simple also seing as we are the only 2 atm will we be the 2 strongest navies (like protoman and megaman)

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2021
    Name: Sakim
    Appearance: Dark Black coat, Dark Black pants, And a hood to hide his face
    Personality: Evil, Hates People

Name of Navie: 1.Dark Man 2.Killer Man 3.Death Man
    Navie's appearance:All Dark Black
    Navie's skill: Power
    Navie's basic attack: Death blast
    Which navie will you change into?: Killer Man Then Death Man

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • I want to join.

Name: Leon
    Appearance: Tall, black haired guy, with white clothes.
    Personality: crazy, he is crazy and somehow a jerk. But in a netbattle he is a different person. (Zman is extremly different, he is serious and withan awsome intelligence.)

Name of Navie: Zman.
    Navie's appearance: just as Zero. but with some differences.
    Navie's skill: speed
    Navie's basic attack: Z attack (Just as Zsaber Z battlechip)
    Which navie will you change into?: Zman

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Sakim you're in...

geesh Zero ex... you must love the letter Z.. You're in aswell.... *smiles happly* anyone can start the RP... just remember.. we end up in the Networld as our navies... *gives evil smile*

Years
  • can i join?
    Name:Jace
    Netbattling skill:elite
    Appearance: about 5'11" give or take fair build.
    Personality: calm, focused, observent
    He's a net saver from Den tech city.

Name of Navie: Axl exe.
    Navie's appearance:A little shrter then protoman. He looks like axl from the "x" series but he doesn't fly or have those white things on his back.
    Navie's skill: speed
    Navie's basic attack: axl shot, a rapid fire attack from both guns
    Which navie will you change into?:

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • your in Justice...

why is everyone elite... could't we have atleast one begginer...? *sighs* well.. that doesn't matter...

IC: Ban looks down at his hands.. "what happened" he stops at the sound of his voice... he looks to his right... Aquawar and Delete were looking right at him, "Wha.." he hears a sound... "Who's there!"

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Name:Nick
    Netbattling skill: begginer
    Appearance:(Like the person in my sig)
    Personality: He may look a bit evil but is realy is a good person. May get a little fustrated easily. He tends to make things complicated, but he means well.

Name of Navie: Magicman
    Navie's appearance: A black robed wizard with a Silver Staff and Iron Shield
    Navie's skill: Defence
    Navie's basic attack:Jinx Cannon
    Which navie will you change into?:

Is it to late to join?

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • "this is realy freaky' i said as i walked into the group of navies that was slowly growing. "hi i'm chris, just a sec that didnt feel quirte right" i said before looking at myself "sorry Im psychomage" suddely I had a major pain in my head, the pain kept growing and growing until i couldnt stand. I fell on my knees hands over my ears and face screwd up in pain then just as the pain disappered everything went black as I passed out

ooc the reason for my navi's colapsing is this: both my navi and my character are psychics and there was just too much psychic energy thrust into my navi's body when I became my navi but once you guys get my navi on his back his mind will be used to the excess psychic energy in his body giving hime the power of a navi of a higher level

ooc2: my 800th post

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back