• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Endless Rain

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
Years
  • I decided to try a different style of writing...

With a calp of thunder, rain started to pour, and that couldn't be closer to the truth. And as I sat there staring into the world, a rain drop glisined down the window, followed by another. Quite now, can you hear the rain? Does it seem real? Remember to listen though, for the rain gets louder...perfect silence. My thoughts slowly fade, and soon the only thing that mattered was the sound of rain. Sitting there staring into the world, the moon rose high, only to be hidden by the clouds, darkness sets in, and the rain continues its steady course. Tick tock, tick tock, time has now grown to a steady halt, and yet the rain continued its gallent pace. Like a dream, I awoke just as the moon broke free...and slowly the rain had stopped and the clock sped up, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. This was nice but like a dream it wasn't real and wasn't a place I had grown to love, just a place to find releif.

Last edited:

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Yeah, I decided to take a stab in the dark and I guess it worked out...and I was trying to get out of the habbit of using other peoples styles of writting.

Back