• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some great avatars!

00Zero

banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Eh...Im using the very bottom one that is one thats cool!

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    RaikouSpecialLover said:
    Daaaaaaaaannnnnnnnggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are pretty good! I just don't know how to install them properly, though.
    eh... somewhere there you down load them but I dunno where!
    ^^

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
  • I've seen that place before~ =3 I love the pictures. <3 Another page of theirs is here. Go down until you see the "Character Icon"s. They have some diffrent seasons of Pok?mon there. ^^

They really are pretty to look at. o_o

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Kurayami said:
    I've seen that place before~ =3 I love the pictures. <3 Another page of theirs is here. Go down until you see the "Character Icon"s. They have some diffrent seasons of Pok?mon there. ^^

They really are pretty to look at. o_o
    It is cool! But the bad thing is that I cant read anything becuase its all japanese!

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
  • Yeah. o_o; You can always go to BableFish, and translate a page. ^^

And for those who can't find the "Character Icon" thing, it'll look like this:

cap2en.gif

Only the purple should be blue. x_x That's just because I've clicked them all. xD;

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Kurayami said:
    Yeah. o_o; You can always go to BableFish, and translate a page. ^^

And for those who can't find the "Character Icon" thing, it'll look like this:

cap2en.gif

Only the purple should be blue. x_x That's just because I've clicked them all. xD;
    oh okay goody thankyou^^ I am glad you were posting this

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • If you click on the Poke Collo girl on the top of the page, she'll tell you a small guide in English.
    Anyway, Pokesho is one of the best fan creation sites out there :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    *looks through the pages* o.o awesome avatars...I may have to use one...

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • Wow, those are like awsome! I was on that site a few days ago, but all of it was in japanese so I didn't see all the other avatars. Thanks for translating it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've seen most of them on the Japanese site before, but there were a few on that one that were new! Whoever made them did an excellent job... I love the styles of the characters and everything! They're very cute!

Back