View Full Version : InuYasha's Forest:Rp

September 14th, 2003, 2:01 PM
**Here is the new one wananaaa! And for all you peeps I am InuYasha from before they reset the thing.....Keh!**

Signups: I need a description of your character and I think that InuYasha and Kagome are taken......

September 14th, 2003, 2:29 PM
Am I still Kagome.? o.O And are we re-starting this again? >_>

September 14th, 2003, 2:47 PM
**I didn't like how the last one was going. Hai you are Kagome.**

*InuYasha closed his eyes slowly, the night wind playing with his now black hair. The moonless night seemed to close in around him, making him uneasy. The sound of rustling behind him caused him to jump, the human Inuyasha standing. Kagome appeared before him, the Hanyou relaxing visably. "Ah, Kagome...don't do that!"He snarled. She shrieked suddenly, a arrow piercing her chest. "KAGOME!"He roared, leaping to her. She fell into him, the Hanyou wrapping his haori around her. "InuYasha...."A cold voice called from the darkness, his eyes snapping to a figure. "Kikyou?"He gasped, holding kagome closer. "She will die...."Kikyou said harshly, raising the bow again. The sun rose over the horison, InuYasha growling angrily at Kikyou. His hair remained black, much to the hanyou's surprise. "NANI!!!!"He exclaimed, looking at his clawless hands. "DIE!!!!"Kikyou yelled, shooting a arrow at the unconcious Kagome.* " NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" InuYasha yelled,jerking upward from his sleep. He panted heavily, looking down at where Kagome slept in her sleeping bag, his eyes wide with fear, a rare sight. He looked at his hands, relieved to find his claws still in place. He landed softly beside the sleeping Miko, Sniffing the air cautiously. He sighed in relief when no traces of danger persented itself.

September 15th, 2003, 4:48 AM
Hai you are Kagome
OC: XD That sounds strange. ROFL

Kagome thought she heard something in her sleep.
It's probally Inuyasha again... she thought sleeply. "Inuyasha...osuwari." she yawned.
Kagome's dream wasn't that good either. She dreamed that she failed to go into a good high school, and was begging for money on the streets of Tokyo.
"Must...never...let...that...happen..." she mumbled and turned around.

September 15th, 2003, 9:12 AM
^.^! KAGOME! heya! Well... ish there a spot for me, and some ramen, i'm starved! -hugs n' kisses- tty soon!

September 15th, 2003, 11:24 AM
** Aa InuYasha-Kun!! Gomen ne, this un ish got a Inu.....-_-;; Meh bad....Hey You can start a A/U one! (Alternate Universe) Sukio Inu!**

"What the!? AHHH!" He yelped, as he did a face plant near Kagome's sleeping form, growling and muttering curses as he pried himself up from the ground. " BAKA GIRL!!!" He snarled, sulking back over to his perch. :Kuso!....What the heck was that dream about?.....: He growled to himself, crossing his arms in opposite sleeves.

September 15th, 2003, 7:33 PM
ah dun worry hun. XD i'll sit by and watch... maybe bring in some smaller characters and the like... hmm... alternate universe? -pokes her- my ears wont fit through the rift i make... dun worry though... i get to have fun else where! sukiyo!

September 17th, 2003, 5:26 AM
Kagome yawned widely and sat up. "Inuyasha? why are you growling?" she questioned him.
She thought about the dream that she just had. It was so scary...she didn't want to go beg on the streets. Sometimes she wished that the Shikon-no-Tama never excisted.

Kagome sighed and walked over to Inuyasha.

September 17th, 2003, 5:23 PM
Can I still join up as my made up character Misarai? I'll put my info in if I can join in.

Name: Misarai
Blood: half-demon lioness
Description: Her hair is a long silver mane. She has a tail made out of the same long silver fur. Her gray nails are long like lion claws. Her eyes look gray, but it is the black iris of her eyes fading away. She walks around on all fours and moves around more like a lioness. She fights and hunts like a lioness and use her brute strength and animal instinct in battle. She wears a dress made of lioness skin. She is a carnivore and the longer she goes without meat, the more extreme her hunger can be.
Background: She has two brothers, Kisarai (half-demon eagle) and Disarai (half-demon ox). She does not know much about her past, so she just lives for survival. Is followed by a gang of element demons, dragon looking demons that hold a power of the natural elements (leader Daukama Steel, Neemaru Water, Agrehm Earth, Sovra Wind, Temaro Fire)

September 21st, 2003, 7:24 PM
can i be shippo? or is it taken already?

September 23rd, 2003, 4:44 AM
<<howdy latios! sessha wa rokuke-dono! 'member meh? prolly not... oh well.
XD i juss found this cool link to a bbc forum explaining l33t... hehe... http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A787917"
l33t 0\/\/nz!
:chinese: >>
-random inserted character-
"Ah poo. Thats the third time this month. Why cant these men bring back the right herbs? Baka..." -sigh-
Jouun Chi, the leader of the village, has been working hard to try and restock his herb supply after the other day. He works hard at it, but that d4mn hanyou and his friends showed up and needed help...
"Well, at least I did the right thing!" He says with a rather large smile. -looks into the sky- "hope they are ok..."

September 23rd, 2003, 6:52 AM
(( I felt like replying, hope you don't mind ))

She tread the fallen trails lighty, searching for the loss and those who could be easy prey. Misarai paused to throw her long wild mane back, revelaing her still human ears. She paused as she heard some ruslting in the trees in front of her. Misarai kneeled down on all fours, close to the ground like a lion. After a short moment, the half demon attacked. She pounced through the foliage, tearing through the branches, as she pinned her meal down with her wieght. She reached her claws back to strike, but stopped when she got a good look at the dragon creature below her.
"Go ahead, slice me," snarled the dragon demon Agrehm. "It'll be the last thing you ever do."
"I'm working here you waste of ****," Misarai growled back.
Another one of the dragons walked in through the brush. "What's the matter, Misarai? Hunting down injured prey is too big a job for you."
The dragons walked on all fours and were as large as siberian tigers. They had long necks and their hands consisted of two fingers. Their knees were round socket joints so they could move their legs any which way, which made them very quick and swift. Their wings were small and looked sliced in half (giving their demon name Crippled Demon), but large enoguh that htey could use them for gliding. The dragons had sandy colored fleshlike skin, big red eyes, and a beaklike mouth on their lizard heads. Each Crippled Demon had a different colored flestone pattern on their body, Agrehm's was brown and Sovra's was white.
Misarai let Agrehm up as she walked on her hands and feet towards Sovra. "I wouldn't be talking about injuries, Crippled Demon."
"Daukama's getting tired of waiting," said Sovra.
"Yeah," replied Misarai. "Well I can wait as long as I want."
Sovra leaped into the air and landed in front of Misrarai, blocking her path.
Misarai growled. "You're a little low on my food chain to be playing games, little boy!"
Suddenly, Misarai gave out a bobcat roar of pain as Agrehm slammed his strong claws down onto Misrai's foot. The demons ran fast, like birds on the wind, watching and laughing at Misarai trying to chase them.

The element demons Sovra and Agrehm darted through the area InuYasha and Kagome were. Before htey could turn their heads to see what it was, the dragons were gone. Shortly after, Misarai walked into the area with a slight limp. She smelled blood, but it was her blood on the foot Agrehm smashed. Misarai sat down and licked the blood and dirt clean from her wounds, then layed down in the dirt like a resting lioness. She didn't know that InuYasha and Kagome were there, and, frankly, she didn't care.

September 23rd, 2003, 3:57 PM
(Hai you can be Shippou..))
"Eh?" He blinked looking back at her, ceasing his triad. " Ah....Nothing....." He recovered, turning his back to her again. He sat pouting, his ears laying flat. " Go back to sleep.....it's still a while before dawn...." He said, leaning back against his tree. He crossed his arms casually in the folds of his Haori.
" Nani?" He blinked looking down at where Misari had fallen. He leapt to his feet instantly, moving over to the wounded Youkai. "Oi! Lion! What trouble did you wander into this time?" He growled in a sort of sympathetic way, having met the Lioness on a few occasions. He scanned the forest, his ears rotating atop his head. " Dragon?" He blinked, sniffing the air.

September 23rd, 2003, 4:27 PM
"Hmm?" Misarai looked up at the half demon InuYasha. "Are you with the dragons?" Misarai hopped up unto her wonded foot and too ka few steps towards InuYasha. She sniffed at his feet for a dragon's scent, then shook her head to keep the smell away from her face. She backed away and looked up at InuYasha. "You don't smell like the dragons."
Misarai prowled across the area, sniffing the air. She gave a growl of stubborness as she sat down like a lioness. "If only the scent of blood wasn't in my way I can get a scent of that wretched demon!" Growls. "I'm so hungry I could gnaw at my own wounds."

September 23rd, 2003, 6:58 PM

"ohayo, inuyasha." said shippo as he walked towards IY. "eww, what's all this blood doing here?!"

September 23rd, 2003, 8:39 PM
-From the bushes, a young man awakens. his hand on his blade, he rises to his feel like the lightning flashes. all the noise has vexed him, and he blinks slowly, revealing his blue eyes only to push the hair from his face.-
"So, what brings a hanyou and his party to this end of the forest? Don't you know of the demon who preys on all those that enter this place?"
-He shows no emotion, even in the face of the beauty of the world. He shows no intrest in seeing those he talks to, instead he looks away, almost ashamed to show his face. Its as if this 5'6" man escapes into a different world when he purposely covers his face with his long gray blonde hair. His blue and black robes show much wear, sugesting that he is a long time traveler or a veteran fighter. The three katakana characters tatooed on his cheek seem to be more than ink. He senses the staring and he turns away more.
"This demon... its more than just a demon. No one may defeat it. No other demon. Or hanyou. Or human... can defeat this wench."
-He looks up, then over at Kagome and Inuyasha. As he looks, his eyes water, and a tear falls. He then hastily turns and walks away."
"Inuyasha... the lotus flower, no matter how beautiful, still draws her strength from the Earth she loves. No matter how blood stained and grey snow covered."
-As those words echo throughout their minds, this young man vanishes into the air. He doesnt even leavwe a scent for Inuyasha to pick up.-

September 23rd, 2003, 9:01 PM
Misarai walked on all hands and feet towards Shippo. Never in her years has she seen a creature like this before. She sniffed at the creature for a scent, then shook her head, dusting Shippo with her mane. Misarai turned and walked back to where she lay. The creature was nice, but not even the scent could keep her thrist for blood out of her mind.
Why did I have to fast for so long, she thought, I'm only going to put these kids in danger.
Misarai watched as a creature flew overhead. She sniffed the air, no sign of blood other than her own. The lioness girl curled up on the ground and began to lick the blood from her injured foot again. "**** that blasted Agrehm," she growled under her breath. Suddenly, she paused. "Did you hear something?" she asked.

September 24th, 2003, 9:58 AM
May I be Sango please, or is she taken?

September 24th, 2003, 6:14 PM
"whoa, i hear it too. what do you think it is kagome?" replied shippo has the sound grew louder and louder. he jumps in to some bushes behind the rest of them, and waits for the inevitable.

September 25th, 2003, 3:59 AM
"Eh?" "Ahh...It's nothing."
Kagome glanced suspciously at him. "Okay...If you say so..." she said and went back, trying to go to sleep.
Suddenly she heard Misarai.
"Did you hear something?" she asked.
"Whoa, I hear it too, what do you think it is, Kagome?" Shippo asked, and jumped in some bushes.
"Eh? No...I didn't hear anything..." she replied, glancing at the bushes that Shippo just lept in.
But Kagome gripped her bow and arrows tightly. Just in case.

September 25th, 2003, 4:46 PM
InuYasha glared at the place where the man had disappeared, growling softly. "First the stupid dream, now this...." He cursed, sniffing the air for danger. ((Hai Hai you may be Sango-Chan!^_^))

September 25th, 2003, 6:10 PM
Suddenly, something grabbed shippo by the tail and took flight.
"Hey, you guys, help! Let go of me you big monster!"
The huge demon knocks shippo in to a tree and shippo falls, unconsious, into a river (classic part coming up) that leads down to a rushing waterfall.

September 25th, 2003, 6:53 PM
"Shippo!" Kagome cried out, running out to the little Kitsune youkai.
She grabbed him by the foot, but she started to feel tired, it was tough batteling with the waterfall's currents, and it was even tougher batteling without a good-night's sleep.
Kagome lost her grip. Now, she was just holding onto a moss-covered rock.

September 25th, 2003, 7:19 PM
"Shippo! Kagome!" Misarai jumped up on all fours and ran as fast as she could down the river's edge. Since her foot was wounded she could only run as half as fast as she could, but 30 MPH is still fast enough.
The half demon caught up with them at the moss covered rock. "Hang on, I'm coming!" Before Misarai could think up a plan, she saw the demon fly away into the sky. The lioness knew she had to help them, but her stomach was growling more than her. She took one long look at Kagome and Shippo in the river, then ran off in a chase after the demon.

September 25th, 2003, 8:19 PM
From out of the trees, almost instantly, a katana was thrown. The blade cut into the mossy stone like it was butter, and stuck stead fast. Once again that man appeared. He lept with some inhuman l33t skillz onto his blade. It seemed to be made of something stronger than metal, almost... indestructable. He raises his hand from under his cloak and proceeds to chant. The winds stop, the birds and beasts flee. Time sems to slow for a moment, and then... the water! The river, and Shippou, begin to flow back away from the falls. He slowly drifts to the shore, and once again the young man is gone before he could be noticed. In place of the sword, besides the tiny gash in the rock, is a Black Rose and three katakana symbols - painted in blood. In the wind, a voice can be heard.
"彼女を保護し, 愛しなさい。"
("Kabau ando sukio kusama." = Protect and love your wife/girlfriend)

<<dont hold me to that translation, kk?>>

September 26th, 2003, 3:27 AM
(Alright, thanks!)

Sango had been sitting on a hill thinking, along with her companion Kirara.
It had been such a beautiful day that she had not thought to check on the others.
Just then Kirara's tiny ear perked up, and she jumped up to turn around, staring out into the distance.

"What is it?!" Sango asked warily.

The cat youkai didn't reply, it just quickly transformed and looked back at its master.

"Okay, take me to where you hear danger!" she shouted as she jumped onto its back and they rode off towards the others.

September 26th, 2003, 3:59 AM
Kagome gripped the stone tighty, her grip loosing at the second. "Shippou! Kagome!"
Kagome heard Misarai's voice and looked up, her face in a grimce. She looked up to see Misarai's face. But she glanced at the demon flying above them and ran away.
She's probally hungry... Kagome thought.
"Hang on Shippou!" she called to the Kitsune Youkai.
Someone...help me... She thought, desperate.

September 26th, 2003, 4:07 AM
"Kagome! Shippou!" Sango called out as her eyes widened.
"Kirara, you must fly down so we can help them!"
The cat youkai growled loudly and swiftly flew down next to them.
"Come on, Kagome! Grab my hand!" she shouted as she leaned forward as far as she could.

September 26th, 2003, 5:39 PM
"Kagome! Shippou!" Kagome looked up into the sky to see the Youkai Taijiya. She smiled a smile of relief.
"Kirara, you must fly down so we can help them!" Sango said to Kirara.
"Come on, Kagome! Grab my hand!" she shouted and leaned foward.
Kagome shifted her weight to one hand and reached her free hand to grab Sango's hand. The first time, she missed. The second time she missed again.
I'll first give Sango-chan Shippou to hold then.
"Sango-chan! First catch Shippou!" she called as she gave Sango Shippou.
Now it was time for her. But as she tried to grab Sango's hand, she fell down the waterfall.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Kagome screamed.

September 26th, 2003, 5:51 PM
"Ahh! kagome! inuyasha, do something!" shippo screamed. But then his eyes diverted to a moving figure down below, at the foot of the fall.

September 26th, 2003, 6:17 PM
<<eh... am i lost, or did you miss my post? oh well, musta sucked as much as i thought... XP oh well..>>

September 26th, 2003, 6:21 PM
it was an old man that was walking down below. "Totosai!" shippo called out to him." save kagome!"

(XP i just continued, even after reading your post since no one quite followed you on what happened)

September 26th, 2003, 7:41 PM
A streak of red shot out of nowhere , running up the waterfall at a unbeliveable speed, the water exploding into the air behind him. "Kagome!!" He called out, catching the Miko in his arms. He launched backwards, holding her tightly in his arms. The Inu Hanyou ran acrossed the surface of the river, snarling dangerously. "Whoever did this is gunna pay!!!"He roared, his eyes gleaming preditorily. "Are you ok Kagome?" He asked, glacing down at her, biting back the worry in his voice. His atempt to show he didn't care crashed the ground in a firey boom, as he picked up the scent of the demon that had caused all of this. "Hang on Kagome!" He yelled, leaping high into the air, his claws raking forward in a large arch. " SANKOTESOU!!!!" He roared, large blades of energy launching towards the Youkai. The creature fell to the ground with a thud, InuYasha landing softly in a treetop nearby. He held the soaked Miko in his arms, growling at his lack of attintion

September 26th, 2003, 9:19 PM
Misarai limped out of the forest shrubs as soon as the demon fell. She felt so pathetic, she could've gotten that demon way before InuYasha did. But, she was too hungry to feel depressed now. She licked the open running wounds of the demon, the feeling of blood began to fill her up already. Before she could eat, she heard someone already munching on the meal. Next to her was the element demon Agrehm.
"I'm sorry," said Agrehm. "You want some?"
Misarai growled then took a slash at Agrehm. Agrehm jumped quickly, his landing caused a small tremor below his feet. The lioness demon chased the earth demon away, barking at him like a bobcat.
"You're not getting off that easy!" shouted Agrehm. "If you don't get to Daukama, he'll come to your friends!"
Misarai stopped growling. She looked back at her friends, then back down at the ground. She went back to her demon meal, but did not eat. She just layed down there like a sad little puppy. For some reason, she just wasn't that hungry anymore.

September 27th, 2003, 1:41 AM
"Kagome! Are you okay?!" Sango shouted as she ran up beside them, still holding Shippou.

September 27th, 2003, 8:29 AM
InuYasha did not remove his hold on Kagome, sniffing the air for any danger. "....this is really starting to tick me off......." He growled, catching the scent of dragon again. "........" His eyes spotted movement in the forest, a preditory snarl escaping his lips. "Not this time Dragon...." He growled, realesing his hold on Kagome. "Sango Watch Kagome!" He yelled, leaping high into the air. In the blink of an eye Tessiga Had been freed from it's Sheath, transforming. "KAZE NO KIZU!!!!!!" He roared, golden power shot towards the dragon, destroying the trees that it touched.

September 27th, 2003, 5:00 PM
Just as when Kagome was thinking that this was going to be her end, She landed into that someone who she hoped that he was going save her from the begining. and that someone was Inuyasha.
"Are you okay Kagome?" he asked, biting down the worry.
She sighed. Half from relief; half from frustration.
She nodded her head at Inuyasha, showing that she was okay. She *was* okay, except for some scraches.
Kagome strated to feel sleepy. Lacking a good nights sleep+ too much excitement = Makes her want to sleep.
Before she knew it, she was standing next to Sango.
She stared up to see Inuyasha performing the Kaze no kizu. It was Sugoi.
She turned back to Sango and smiled a it's-so-good-to-be-alive-smile.

September 27th, 2003, 8:32 PM
The dragon yelped in pain as the golden power of the sword struck his side. With his hind leg, Agrehm scratched at his wounds. The element dragon hissed as he eyed InuYasha.
Misarai heard the dragon his nad jumped on all fours. "Everyone hold on!" warned the lioness half demon.
Agrehm jumped up into the air a couple of times. With every land, the earth below them began to shake uncontrollably. Everyone tried to keep their balance in the quake. As soon as the shock was finished, Agrehm walked away with head held high.
Suddenly, the lioness Misarai pounced at Agrehm throwing him onto his back. The dragon threw his hind legs under her and kicked her off. Misarai landed on all fours as Agrehm climbed up onto his four legs. They eyed each other and growled like savage beasts over territorial rights. Misarai grabbed the sides of the dragon's head and sank her claws into his face. The brown element dragon growled and grabbed Misarai by her silver mane. He threw her away. Misarai landed on all fours and skidded to a stop next to InuYasha.

September 28th, 2003, 7:21 PM
Shippo jumped off of Sango's grasp and left looking for totosei in all the comotion.
something flashed. "What was that? ahhh!!" yelled shippo. a sword sliced through shippou's soft body, and he was cut in half........

"Inuyasha will like me now, killing that nuisance" said the male figure.

September 29th, 2003, 1:50 AM
(Ahh! Not Shippou! T-T)

"Shippou!" Sango shouted as she ran over beside him.
"Kagome, watch Shippou! Kirara and I'll take care of him," she said sternly as she picked up Hiraikotsu and stared at him, ready to fight.

September 29th, 2003, 6:55 PM
Jakotsu gets ready for the fight with Sango.
"girls are so stupid" he replied.

as for shippo, he lay dead on the ground.

September 29th, 2003, 7:37 PM
<<-sigh- yeah, i do that a lot. confuse people. i was going for this whole, lone hero saves the day and runs off cause he doesnt like people. but you know... it happens.>>
<<k, so i guess i shall go on my own for a tic. (i miss my java room roleplays... )>>
-After seeing this hanyou save that girl, whoever she was to him, this young man cant help but to be over powered with emotions.-
"what is this? a tear. ...whatever. i dont cry."
-only known by the symbols on his face, this nameless man watches from the shadows as Inuyasha and the others fight. his eyes focus on the hanyou, his fighting style; rough but with purpose, with honor... he fights with so much more than he shows. he fights with a heart. although he is almost totally engrossed with the fight, he cant help but to see a 'most foul and gruesome creature' <<(for you rho! he's got big teeth! XD kisses!)>> hidden in the distance. her hair, black. curley. her eyes, brown. beautifl, burning. her skin, tanned to perfection and spotted with freckles, soaked with evil. her smile would burn through the earth if it would not be locked away in her misery.-
"...no. no."
-this man whispers to himself. he cant believe it. she came back. he must kill her. he must kill this tannyo. as inuyasha's kaze no kizu strikes the dragon, this man runs past, risking death himself, through the after blast of this massive attack. he runs, draws his blade, which now burns with some unearthly powers. the blue black glow on it bleedes into its bearer. this is the crused blade of the souless samurai. this is the Black Blood Love that banished many fighteres to a doomed future.-
"Hime! My sweet princess. You, my dear, shall not interfere!"
-as he screams, the woman looks over. her souless lips seem to beam with an evil l33tness. they seem to entice the warrior to approach. they seem to call for his death.-
"You... came here. To see me?"
"No. I came here to kill you. I came here to free myself. And I can see you wish to kill them all. He fights for honor. for love. and thus... they must live."
"Then, we shall finally rest together. these centuries have bled into eachother, Rokuke. Do you still love me?"
-Rokuke looks on, only for a moment, then grasps his sword tightly.-
"I must kill you. I wont be hurt by you again. You must die now, Elyse. You must die."
-he jumps, high into the air, blade drawn... <<and subsequently, his writer falls into a lack of sleep induced coma. man, i need to sleep. night>>-

September 30th, 2003, 5:09 AM
<<please, god, someone, save me from college! -dies many times.- sorry, due to boredom, i decided to check posts and stuff... and i cant do anything else to waste time... gomen! but, i would like to take the time to point out inuyasha-movie.com. go there and look at the l33t japanese stuff on the third movie. it'll be out, in japan, in december. (hey rho, i think i found meh a x-mas present! -huggles and kisses and luff- hope the ankle is better...)
-bows- gomen again for the double post... but i have learned nothing in my classes since i came here. college is bad. evil. dont go. eww... arigatou for listening, sorry for the double... one time thing... i hope... sayonara! *poof* -vanishes and assorted junk->>

September 30th, 2003, 1:32 PM
"If I wanted your opinion on girls then I would've asked for it," Sango said simply, as she stood there grasping Hiraikotsu.
Kirara stared at the man, growling quietly.

September 30th, 2003, 7:27 PM
(i'll be jakotsu for awhile, since shippo's dead (not that i really want to, if you know who he is))

Jakotsu runs for IY. his heart races as he finally finds the guy he loves.
"Inuyasha, let me assist you in your battle. then later, we may bathe together!"

(it sounds sick, doesn't it? XP)

October 5th, 2003, 3:55 AM
Shippou's dead? Kagome thought, not beliving the truth in her arms.
"Jakotsu! Girls are *not* stupid!" she cried, shooting an arrow towards him.

October 5th, 2003, 7:33 PM
*jumps out of the arrow's way*
"you will die next, girl." runs jakotsu, ready to attack kagome

October 5th, 2003, 8:25 PM
-Rokuke stands there, poised to strike when he sees an opening.-
"You... are not going to draw me into your web of deceit and pain. You will no longer control my soul, or my heart. You will not harm those travelers, and if I must die to protect them... so be it.'
-His hands move fast, drawing his sword with godlike speed. The steele edge stares coldly into both of the shadowy figures. On one side, the mysterious samurai named Rokuke fights to preserve honor. On the other side, the form of a woman, someone who had hurt that man in the past. Known only as Elyse, her black hair hangs over her shoulder. She's somewhat shorter than Rokuke, but her presence is felt tenfold by every fiber in the young samurai.-
"I cannot allow you to hurt another person. You will not survive this encounter."
"You would strike a lady? What happened to that gentleman in you?"
"He was killed by an angel."
He comments with a stern point. He obviously sees Inuyasha as an honorable ma...er... hanyou, and he can tell there is some connection inbetween him and kagome. Rokuke lowers his blade, turns the handle, and bolts at the woman. He brings the metal along the ground, the sparse grass turning from a healthy green to a rotten black as the blade passes. When he comes within swinging range of his opponent, he raises the katana, striking Elyse along the torso. With her tight fitting kimono ripped, she glares at Rokuke, her eyes turning from brown to red. Rokuke slowly draws back, his weapon still drawn and ready.
"You know that was a gift from you. Why did you just cut my lovely blue kimono? Do you not love me any more? I'll start to cry if you dont. Te amo..."
Rokuke cringes at the last part, the words she spoke seem to tear him apart. She slowly peels away the torn cloth, silk hits the ground. She stands there, clad in a uniform that looks much like Sango's slaying costume. Tight to her skin, black like a ninja, this suit makes her seem much more evil than she looked before. As her eyes glow a dull red, Rokuke pullls out a small dagger and throws it a her.
"You saved me with that once. That and your love. Now, you can kill me with it as I finally lay you to rest. That love that forged this sword will destroy you."
She slowly looks down at the small dagger with its heart shaped ruby's and she smiles.
"I remember that day. You almost died. Didnt I nurse you back to health after you almost bled to death?"
'Silence. Pick it up and fight..."
"The woman I fell in love with wouldnt hurt me. You aren't her."
<<blah. tired. need to go. than an i am gonna watch a movie. this is long enough for one post>>

October 6th, 2003, 7:41 PM
Jakotsu, seeing the current situation, left.
"i'll come back when IY's a bit less busy." and off he went....

October 12th, 2003, 12:29 PM
can i join? i wanna be sesshomaru.

October 13th, 2003, 12:02 PM

InuYasha stares emotionlessly at Shippou's fallen form, his eyes unblinking. His body trembled violently with rage, every fiber of his being seeming to hum with shock. The battle about him became pointless, his claws biting into his palms. ".........n-no......SHIPPOU!!!!!!!!" He roared loudly, his voice echoing throughout the area. His breath hitched in his throat, a strange dampness appearing on his cheeks. " JAKOTSU!!!! Omea O KOROSU!!!!" He yelled, the blade of tessiaga turning red with anger, his own blood dripping down onto the blade. :He was just a kid....just a kid......I was supposed to protect him!!!: The enraged Hanyou rushed after the retreating man, his eyes seeming to bleed red even though tessiaga was at hand.
"You B@$^%*#!!" He roared. " BAKAYUHAAAAA!!!!!!!" He roared, bringing down his blade in anger, all of his rage pouring outward in massive blasts of energy that reached out to comsume Jakotsu. The forest about him lay in ruin,the land upon which he stood was barren and scorched. He walked slowly back towards Kagome, his head bowed to hide his face."...K...Kagome....I...I am Sorry....I...."He collapsed to his knees in anguish. " I have to find my brother......" He growled.

October 13th, 2003, 5:47 PM
-He raises his hand, and slowly uncurling his fingers, he reaches out towards this beautiful woman.-
"You... are no longer Elyse. You are just some demon, eating hearts and ripping men to shreds."
-He once again raises his blade, and in a flash, he was right in front of her. He saw her hand turn to claws, he saw the blood splatter her face, and he saw his blade cut deep into her flesh. He never wanted anything fancy, he just wanted her to die. As the blood spilled out from his abdomen, his sword glowed a bright orange. He smiled faintly as she caught fire. Her accursed flesh melting away to nothing. Leaving him weak, but happy. He lost everything, by his own will, and he now feels complete. He killed the one he loved. He destroyed what she made him. He may be alone now... hurting, but only for a little bit. They say it takes about 20 minutes to bleed to death. In about an hour, he will become nothing. He can only smile at this fact...
"I..its... ov..ver..."

October 13th, 2003, 7:29 PM
Kagome picked up the halfs of shippo's body, and walked towards IY. "Let's go" she sighs heavily.

He walked slowly back towards Kagome, his head bowed to hide his face."...K...Kagome....I...I am Sorry....I...."He collapsed to his knees in anguish. " I have to find my brother......" He growled.
(you fell right into what i had in mind from the beginning. XP)

October 16th, 2003, 5:48 PM
Sesshomaru looks around "he is not here i swear i will get revenge on you little brother"

October 18th, 2003, 7:07 PM
Grrrrrr....Leave here and leave us alone!!!!!!!!!!!!We don't want you here, so leave!

October 18th, 2003, 7:43 PM
Grrrrrr....Leave here and leave us alone!!!!!!!!!!!!We don't want you here, so leave!
"*Who me what did i do?*"

October 18th, 2003, 7:52 PM
**i think he meant that to PE2KpawnsPC(he must've deleted his posts)

(i'll be miroku now, if no one else is)

Miroku: hey, i've finally managed to get a shard from those girls. it was hard at first, but soothing them was just enough to give it up. so what happen----ah, what has happened to shippo-kun?!

(after being explained about the tragedy.....)

Miroku: We must find your brother, Inuyasha. he is the only one who can bring the dead back to life.

October 18th, 2003, 8:03 PM
"I must keep going i must have revenge on you Inuyasha*walks away*"

October 19th, 2003, 9:18 AM
"S..See..mms like I've beeen... walking f...for..ever." He speaks outloud, and he lets out a painful laugh as he realizes no one is around to listen. He slowly turns his head back, gazing in the direction of his confrontation. He cringes, holding his torso and limping, as he thinks of the events that occurred. He stood up to her, he defied her, he broke her spell, and he killed her. He may be dieing, but he doesnt care. He never felt so alive, and he's only being himself.
"I h...hope those travelers are ok... *cough cough, hack... ni baka* That hanyou has such a strong heart, I'd be a shame to see his arrogance blind him..." With those last few words he collapses, a faint smile crossing his lips. His katana, still drawn, cuts into the dirt. It bends under his weight as is slowly sinks further. His blood runs down the blade. He cant help but laugh.

October 19th, 2003, 9:25 AM
"I smell him he is near"Sesshomaru whispers "There you are Inuyasha"Sesshomaru shouts

October 19th, 2003, 7:28 PM
"You disgust me inuyasha. Stop it, he is dead already!" Miroku replies.

October 19th, 2003, 8:02 PM
"You disgust me inuyasha. Stop it, he is dead already!" Miroku replies.
"Looks like someone did my job for me,he deserved it that pest"

October 20th, 2003, 6:16 PM
As the group continues on, looking for signs of Shesshomaru, a green-eyed female wolf youkai races in front of them. "Hi, have you seen a male wolf-tribe leader anywhere around here? Oh..my name, it's Ayame."

October 20th, 2003, 6:41 PM
<< e.O... -poke!- sorry... i'm in a goofy mood today... >>
His voice trembles in a form of fear.
"I.. i'd never thought... heh... killed by an angel... how... iron... ic..."
The combinded weight of his body and the strehgth he has been losing finally drag him to the ground. He curls up and slowly drifts off to sleep. he seems to be doing better for an odd reason...but will he still make it?

October 28th, 2003, 8:09 PM
"What's happened to this youkai? is he dead?" Ayame says pointing to IY.
She starts sniffing his ears.

November 4th, 2003, 8:23 PM
Can I Be Koga? Is He Taken Yet?

November 4th, 2003, 10:20 PM
no one has kouga as far as i know... i'll talk to kagome tomorrow and see whats up... she hasnt been able to get on for a bit, and when she did, i dont think she got to check PC...

November 24th, 2003, 6:16 PM
**GAWDS! YOU PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING!!!!!!!!GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!~Destroys random things in a fit of rage~ SIGH! Ok...I'm better now.....Yes You can be Kouga-Kun**

InuYasha glares at Sesshoumaru angrily. "Listen up you (Insert fave curse here)....I am not here to fight.....and besides you owe me since I saved your little brat Rin.......Bring him back....." The hanyou growled. "Miroku shutup....You cannot even begin to understand Letcher....How you can even say such a thing is beyond me....You of all people (Insert curse)" InuYasha states in a eerie calm that shocks even himself. " If you will not help me then I will kill you......" He says bluntly to his brother, his eyes still red with rage. ((I think you guys got me and my Inu-Kun confused....InuYasha the person is not InuYasha the character at the moment...please pay attintion to the posts.....thank you...))

A shadowed figure stands overlooking the forest, strange and unusual scents reaching her. "......nani?" A feminine voice whispers, the wind seeming to react to it. Oculars of pure silver stare down at the crumpled body of the samurai she had loved, her emotionless visage faultering. "Rokuke-Sama....." She whimpered, the wind picking up slightly with her emotions, ebony hair rising to play upon the breeze. Three pairs of large black wings dotted with white here and there rose from her back, a slender tail of black curling about her feet. She was an average height, her skin lightly tanned from the sun's rays. She adorned a red hakama, her upper torso clothed in a unique cloth of the same color that wraped from the back of her neck around to her middle. It then spiraled downard for a foot or so before fanning out into twin ribbons, leaving her back bare.
The Kazejin lifted from her perch, allowing her wings to carry her gently to his side. She landed softly, her barefeet not making a sound. She crouched beside him, feeling a strange sorrow pour from herself. " Rokuke..."She said softly, her hand reaching to touch his face. She yanked free a single black feather from her wing, flinching lightly. The Kazejin laid it gently on his chest, allowing a single tear to fall onto it.

November 24th, 2003, 7:32 PM
<< Yay! My Kagome! Don't destroy random things...its not fair to them.Just destroy everything! (dont wanna discriminate!) Been a while... yes, as she says, i do not have the honor to be inuyasha in this thread. Gomen...>> <<SUKIYO!>>
The tear lands, wetting the feather. Some strange power flows in that single tear, and it seems to amplify his own life force. He had been healing, too slowly to save himself, but this renewed energy has strengthened him. He opens his eyes, not sure of what he is seeing. Little yellow ninja birds(yes, chocobos! hehe...) and a woman of pure beauty. He just hopes it isnt another demon in an angels persona. He tastes the blood in his mouth and he swallows hard, making sure to make a good first impression.
"H..heh... D..dd...da...mn nin...ja's..." The warrior mutters weakly as he sits up, "And you...who might you be?" Perfect. He got the impression he wanted. He thinks. Nice, but not about ready to be sane. (er... wait... yeah.) His Gi jacket, with the hole in the stomach, begins to fall off. He looks down and see's his wounds have healed over. He presses the marks for a second, and lets a small sigh out.
"Well... thats good. Now I can use these again." He pulls off his jacket and reveals two jet black wings. The wings, dotted with red feathers, seem to have a similar pattern to the womans, but he doesn't remember what happened after he met Elyse. And he barely remembers being a 'Chosen ArcAngel.' A Black Guardian. A being bestowed with great power, a being sent to control the outbreak of the evil that had flowed from some unseen sewage pipe. But he just can't remember what he feels he should know. In fact, his head just hurts too much to care.
"Stupid Ninja bakayarus... hey , Miss, watch for those little yellow bird ninjas. K?"
<< hey, guess i wont fade off into some really pretty light... -turns off batsignal- >>

November 24th, 2003, 7:35 PM
shikon no kakera suddenly drops from a tree branch and into shippo's body. His body slowly attached itself with the other half. Shippo blinked open one eye, and then other, and then finally sat up.
"....hmm? i'm alive? but i thought i was dead for sure... wow!!!"

November 29th, 2003, 9:37 PM
shikon no kakera suddenly drops from a tree branch and into shippo's body. His body slowly attached itself with the other half. Shippo blinked open one eye, and then other, and then finally sat up.
"....hmm? i'm alive? but i thought i was dead for sure... wow!!!"
<< -cough-wherestheshardcomefromcuzitcantcomefromthetreebaka-cough- sorry, a lump in my throat.>>

November 29th, 2003, 9:52 PM
Okay As I Posted Before Can I Be Koga Is That Cleared Up Yet?
Also Can Someone Tell Me What Happend In The Story To This Point? In A Few Sentences Please That Would Be Great

November 30th, 2003, 12:01 PM
<<if you asked to be kouga before, then yes, you are him. well, so far, shippo died and inu was gonna look for sessho so that he ould save him. meanwhile, my character, Locke, fought and killed a demon that was gonna kill them (cuz i made her an i was gonna kill everyone but i went an killed her cuz i was bored.) and thats about it. oh, btw, the user 'Kagome' is Inuyasha, 'Miyu-chan' is Kagome, 'images' is shippo,'spyke' is sesshomoru, and thats all i can remember as of now. just dun go and confuse me as inu in this thread. k? >>