• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi im phoenix boy!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • Hi! I'm Teara! I decided to make a habit of saying hello to all the new users! You have it fairly easy since you came over from Serebii (so did I^_^) and you all ready know how use forums. Welcome to PC, have fun! *does the newbie dace*
    come on! you're new, do the newbie dance! :laugh:
    ^_-

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey There Phoenix Boy, Welcome to PC im MoonLight nice to meet ya :) I hope ya have a Great Time here at PC

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hey ya Phoenix Boy!
    I'm Yamichu a hyper person!
    Haves good timererera here!

~HORN!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hi!!
    Welcome to PC Phoenix Boy, sticking around at PC is a must:P.
    Cya around and have fun!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hi, phoenix boy. Please enjoy your stay. ^_^;;

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, nice to meet you.
    You may not like me, but
    I'd like to say hi anyway.

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
  • Hey! I'm also a Newbie here(i think i have said that alot). Glad to meet you. HOpe you like it here. Seem like a nice place. I'm also a memeber os Serebii forums. Though I don;t post that much. Mostly art and i ahve not been there a while(should go check i guess).
    Any who hope to see you around.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Hey there :) welcome to the Pokecommunity (short= PC) Make sure you read the rules before going any further. Don't spam, post a lot and most importantly have fun! :D
    *does the newbie dance*

See yah around!
    Minun ;)

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Go to Other Chat and look for a topic called "OFFICIAL Pairup and Romance thread" I think it's that...but me can't remember the full name...

~HORN!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Hewo Phoenix Boy ! *Jumps into the Newbie dance disco* Don't worry bout that pair up thing i've sorted it out on the official Pair Up thread mkay ? :D
    Anyhoo welcome to PC :P

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Just an addition I'll also do the Chicken dance ^_^ .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... *cheers* *Hands over coke with ice*

Back