• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hazard's Emerald Adventure

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Hey guys! As you know that I'm going to make a journey of Hazard and his pal, Eevee from the storyline in Pokemon Emerald. It will be same and/or differenent storyline but most will be made up ;). Hope you enjoy my adventure comics. The poster and intro will be animated but the rest will be non-animated but if you guys like a animatied comic so it might take 1 or 2 days to make it. Anyway, part 1 will be up soon and make your comment!
    Thank you.
    Hazard

Poster:Click Here
    Intro: Click Here
    Part 1:
    pheapart1.gif

Part 2:
    Coming Soon!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cool! in the prolougeish part, I think you could have put below the main character's pruple voice, brown for Eevee with his bark. Something like that. I like how you made his hair fly back from the wind on the bike too. Can't wait to see chapter one!

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Signomi said:
    What animation program do you use anyway?
    It was Macromedia Firework MX.

Gohan said:
    Cool! in the prolougeish part, I think you could have put below the main character's pruple voice, brown for Eevee with his bark. Something like that.

Oh yeah! Thanks to remain me that. I'm so lazy! Anyway I have re-edit of what you have said.

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    The text is WAY too small and blurry to read.

And who just gave me bad rep for a dumb reason?

Last edited:

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • The text looks fine to me if you looks closer than looking far away if you have big moniter.

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Looking close enough to read that without hurting your eyes is like staring at a TV from half an inch in front of it. Neither are good for your eyes. And not everyone has a huge monitor.

And to the rep giver: Yes.

And about the comic: Don't break the 4th wall.

Years
  • You're forgetting one thing... not all of us get on early... and most of us are on dfferent Time-Zones. Maybe he's busy today and is getting on later...

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • ooh, sorry if I was a bit mean, (I live in the same time zone as you and I didn't bother to read the time) anyway, this is a great comic, and I hope it go's well

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Yes. Soon I'll finish my sprites because I'm bit a problem with them at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2006
    i think your sprites are so cool i have my own comic but its rubbish compeared to this
    it whoud way cooler if you made a hack of it on a game

Back