• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes

Rukari0

Cuteness?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    Characters!

Amy.gif

Amy Starr
    Amy is laidback and allways wanted to have a Pokemon for a pet. Little did she know someone with a Pikachu tagged along with her
    Ash.gif

Ash Ketchum
    Ash isn't very confident with his new Pokemon, but overall he is over confident and, much to Amy's disgust, a person who would tag along with people.

Comics
    Episode one: Late versus early? who's going to be first? - Better late than never
    Episode two (Amy's veiw): Professor oak's lab! Gathering? - When Characters collide
    Episode two (Ash's veiw): Professor oak's lab! Gathering? - When characters collide
    Episode three- Oak and Team Rocket! Battle? - Team rocket trouble
    Episode four- Battle start! Starters? - Pokemon Battle

Current map
    map1.png

New/Other stuff!
    Poster.png

Erm.. a Poster
    Credits:
    Photobucket- Hosting
    The Spriters resource- alomst every sprite
    Me- Amy , Ash and future character sprites (other tham gym leaders)

Fan art!
    A quick Picture of amy - by Me

Last edited:

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    I did episode two, spilt up in different parts, Amy's veiw and Ash's veiw. I've done a Poster as well

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Signomi said:
    Ooh. Interesting, where could Prof.Oak be? o.O
    Well I thought you knew, the moment they try to leave town prof. oak appeares and says it's too dangerous without a pokemon.

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    Expect a comic soon, I'm just making some sprites

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    I'm just about to star comic 3. I'm now accepting Fan art! PM me with either original character art (Amy and/or Ash, though he's not my original), Mini comics that don't relate the the story, or a picture from the comic (ie. When Ash bumps into Amy)
    EDIT: comic three is up!

Last edited:

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    *looks down at notes*
    I'm now wanting JR. Trainers for the gyms! If you want to be one, fill out this form-

Name:
    Mini sprites:
    Gym leader:
    Pokemon (must relate to the gym leader's pokemon):

For example-

Name: Darky
    Mini sprites: Don't need them for a example
    Gym leader: misty
    Pokemon: magikarp , shellder

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Strip 3 had a big error. You used those non-overworld pokeball sprites on the overworld. You should've used the overworld item balls, not those. Aside from that, they were pretty good.

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    Jarman said:
    Strip 3 had a big error. You used those non-overworld pokeball sprites on the overworld. You should've used the overworld item balls, not those. Aside from that, they were pretty good.
    I know about that, I couldn't find the overworld Pokeballs at the time, but I inproved them in episode 4!

Last edited:

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • OK, I don't like the comic, Ash has horrible shading as do the TR sprites, you have horrible PK balls in EP3, the net is horribly drawn, and the cliche Will....find out in the next episode of Pokemon Heroes.

Back