• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AV Software

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm in need of new AV software. Norton isn't doing so well anymore. I've had to download 8 other free programs off the net to catch the things Norton can't catch. And it's a lot.

I haven't uninstalled Norton yet though. The last time I removed it, I had to reinstall everything.

And an AV with a firewall would be nice. A good firewall that won't interfere with online games that has other people connecting to you and such.

So...any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hmm..I think I might get the full version of AVG+Firewall. Avast looks too complex and loaded with stuff I don't understand.

Years
  • Get a ZoneAlarm firewall. Tch, tha new version of it even has a built-in anti-spyware monitor. Tch, it ain't as good as a stand-alone A-S tool, but it blocks all those nasty pests from invadin' yar comp while yar not browsin' tha 'net. Tch, I still have Norton an' it's up ta date, an' Norton + ZoneAlarm seem ta be doin' a pretty good job. ^^

Back