• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON SPC (One Shot) (Rated PG-13 for content and brief gender references)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    First to explain the Fan Fic:

Yes, it's here. It's finally here. As you all know, I'm a huge retro-SPC fan, and have been going through all of the shows ever made, looking for the one... the chosen one... that the SPC crew should try to take a crack at translating (actually, more like ad-lib), and have determined that Pokemon would be the best choice for this.

So, I've decided to make a fictional episode of Pokemon, as if it were translated by thise geniuses at Saban, and if you don't know about SPC, you should check out 'two4u.com/pizzacats' and get a bit of info on these guys before reading any further. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Those of you that have heard of SPC will understand why I'm using script-format for this. It's a necessity. Now, just to let you know, there's a Scene and Narrator. Scene is what I use when actually describing something, and the Narrator is an actual voice over that sounds overly dramatic and cliched when he talks, so don't be surprised.

With that, let's get on with the story!!!

SPC Does Pokemon

Team Rocket's Transforming Robot: 1/3 Off

Scene: An evening shot of Saffron City, where all the buildings glisten in the setting sun, as it slowly becomes dark. Satellite dishes and Japanese signs can be seen on the various buildings in Saffron (it IS a Japanese cartoon, after all).

Narrator: If you haven't guessed already, the sun is setting in Saffron City as our story begins. Buisinesses prepare to close for the night as tired citizens pack it in and get ready to go home after the busy day.

Random Citizen: Boy, am I tired...

Narrator: Please note that he's not really tired, he's just reading from the script. Speaking of packing it in for the night, our heroes, Ash, Misty, and Brock are no exception.

Scene: As the Narrator finishes his opening rambling, we find Ash, Misty, and Brock taking a nap at the nearest Pokemon Center, or at least trying.

Ash: This isn't fair... Why do all the other Trainers get to sleep in luxury hotels, while we get the floor of the Pokemon Center?

Misty: That cheap Professor Oak decided not to mention the fact that he was only giving you enough money to get to Veridian City...

Brock: We really need to have a stern talk with him when we get back...

Narrator: Needless to say, it's a typical quiet evening. That is, unless you're Team Rocket... Using state-of-the-art special effects, we now take you deep underground, where Team Rocket is preparing to hatch... yet another scheme!

Scene: We switch to an underground tunnel, deep below the surface of the city, where Jessie, James, Meowth, and a bunch of random cronies are building a gigantic robot that looks like a cross between a Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise, as Giovanni oversees the project, dressed in a woman's kimono. For some reason (the writers are getting lazy), Blaine of Cinnibar Island has joined Team Rocket.

Giovanni (Big G): This has to be my greatest plan yet. Using the solar energy from the reactors at the power plant above us, I've managed to create a robot capable of transforming into three individual robots.

Blaine: May I ask why you've decided to dress like a woman again Big G??

Big G: You don't like it? It's my new formal garb, courtesy of Robes 'R' Us.

Blaine: (Blushing embarrassedly) No, I like it, it's just... Oh, never mind... But why have a robot transform into three smaller robots?

Big G: That's the beauty of it all. While the Pokemon Trainers are busy with the first two, we can use the third one to steal the prized Alakazam from the Oracle Cathedral located in the middle of the city.

Narrator: Boy, talk about an unoriginal name for a building... We need to get some new writers here...

<Fade to Commercial>

<Return from Commercial>

Scene: Morning in Saffron City. Nothing more needs to be said here.

Narrator: OK. We've got some new writers here. Back to the story. As the sun rises over Saffron City, a GIGANTIC FREAKING ROBOT IS TEARING THINGS UP!!! Geez, haven't we seen all this already?

Ash: (looking on from a distance) Sheesh!! Couldn't they have waited five seconds after the commercial to bring out the robot?!

Narrator: Come on!!! We've only got 19 minutes to work with here!!!

Scene: The goofiest robot ever designed is tearing down buildings on the way to the 'Oracle Cathedral'. Giovanni is standing on top of it, celebrating in a cheerleader outfit.

Big G: We're number one!!! We're number one!!! Gooooo team!!!

Blaine: This is what I live with every day...

Scene: Suddenly, Ash's voice can be heard.

Ash: You think we'll just allow you to have your way with the city?!

Narrator: Bad guys should learn that when they mess with Pokemon, they'll have to deal with the Trainers as well!!! In this case, three very crabby heroes!!

Scene: Brock, Misty, and Ash all appear one by one, as they dramatically fire off cliche lines.

Brock: Thanks to you, I didn't get much sleep, so I'll be fighting you while counting sheep! I'm Brock.

Misty: With the power of love at my side, there's nowhere that evil can hide!!! (Blows a kiss) I'm Misty!

Ash: I'm Ash! Yeah, so I don't have a good rhyme to go with this, but it all comes down to the fact that we're.

All Three: All really tired!!!

Big G: Oh, come on! I've seen better rhymes on He-Man, and his wizard is constantly screwing up spells!!! But this time, I've got a surprise for you three!! Begin seperation!!!

Scene: The robot begins a sort of reverse Voltron transformation into three seperate robots, each matching the appearence of its corresponding Pokemon.

Narrator: And utilizing special effects the likes of which has never before been witnessed in this episode, the Tri-Pokebot... I kind of like that name... Anyway, the Tri-Pokebot splits into three distinct robots, each one matching the persona of one of the robots sections. The legs turn into a Blastoise, the body turns into a Venusaur, and the head and wings become a giant Charizard! Unbelievable!!! It must have taken the animators months to draw this scene!!! It's amazing!!! I doubt we'll ever see anything like this ever again in Pokemon!!! Those of you who can't see this transformation taking place are really missing out!!! It's so dramatic that we have to cut to commercial!!!

<Fade to Commercial>

<Return from Commercial>

Narrator: As we come back, our heroes are still dumbfounded by the startling, earth-shattering transformation. What was originally one big robot has now become three smaller robots!!! Collect the whole set!!!

Ash: I guess we should take out one at a time???

Big G: Perfect, while they're distracted, we can initiate the final stage of our plan!!!

Meowth: (Inside of Blastoise) Fine!!! Just tell me where to drive dis thing!!! You seem to have forgotten to put in a viewing screen!!!

Scene: Blastoise is plowing through building, after building, as if blindfolded.

Big G: Oh no!!! I knew we forgot something!!! With only two robots, we'll have to resort to our backup plan!!! Rocket Cronies, attack!!!

Scene: Team Rocket's grunts attack with Raticates, Ekans' and all manner of Pokemon, but are easily defeated in record time by Pikachu, Onix and Togepi, as the narrator describes the fight.

Narrator: And in a clash of titanic proportions, our heroes dispatch their adversaries with extreme prejudice!!! It's brutal... It's violent... It's PG-13 material!!!

Big G: Quick!!! Combine the robots into the Tri-Pokebot!!!

Scene: Once again, Voltron-style, the three robots combine into their full form again, with Jessie, James, and Meowth in the small bridge.

Narrator: As if one flashy transformation scene wasn't enough, we get two in one episode!!! Man, they must have used up our entire animation budget on this one fight!!! I'd better not get a pay cut!!!

Ash: That's it!!! It's bad enough that you're trying to kidnap innocent Pokemon, but when you've got the gall to wake us out of bed at the crack of dawn, you've gone too far!!! Pikachu!!!

Scene: Pikachu prepares to fire the Thunderbolt Attack at the robot.

Narrator: There are three things you want to know when trying to take over the world. One, never single-handedly take on an entire army, even if you're pretty sure they're unarmed. Two, always keep an eye out for that one subordinate that will inevitably betray you. And three, never get a guy named Ash Ketchum angry, because when you do, it's only a matter of time when he tells Pikachu to use his mighty Thunderbolt Attack!!! Copyright of Nintendo Inc.

Ash: And... NOW!!!!

Scene: The all-too familiar scene of Jessie, James, and Meowth getting blown away with the Thunderbolt attack takes place. Only this time, Giovanni and Blaine can be seen flying with the trio.

Giovanni: It's not fair!!! It's not fair!!! Those three REALLY STEAM ME UP!!!

Scene: Giovanni explodes (literally), further frying Jessie, James and Meowth, as well as himself and Blaine. Afterwards, we see a shot of Ash Misty and Brock trying to sleep again.

Narrator: So ends another adventure with our heroes catching up on some much needed sleep! But Big G will be back with another monstrous robot, unless of course the ratings go down. So rest up, Champions of Justice! Rest up and...

Ash: Put a sock in it!!!

Narrator: Sheesh!!! What a grouch...

Last edited:
    Back