• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiyaz!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Hi there! ^^ I'm Kylie. :3 Pleased to meet you. Please read the rules and obey them, and check FAQs before asking a question. If you want help, feel free to PM me. =D Have fun~ *gives you heaps of welcoming muffins* X3
    ~Kylie-chan

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    post lots, follow the rules, all the normal boring stuff people say

a few places you may wanna check out

daily chit chat: as far as I'm concerned it's a spam hole, but people seem to enjoy chatting there, you 'parrently can make quite a few friends there

any place in the pokemon game help and disscusion catorgory

and alot of other places depending on your intrests

if you ever want to ask for help, or wanna chat don't hesitate in PMing or IMing me

~vaati

HotS: if you're a spriter, or looking for a sprite shop then this is the place to go, you can also post fan comics in the sub forum, along with trainer cards

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hi feel free 2 PM me if u need any kind of help, or if u wanna chat or be friends :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Hi. =D I like your username. x3 My name's Kammie. Hope you have lots of fun and read the rules. (= I'll be seeing you around. >3

Back