• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyy~

♡ゆめみち

I'm Mika~ ^.^
Years
  • こんいちわ、 ^.^;

Hiya, I guess i'm new here in PC? ^____^
    I've been to other Pokemon Message Boards as well. This might be my 4th message board that's Pokemon that i've actually been to. I knew PC for a long time, ever since 2004. Although I never actually registered, but now I did. :P

It looks really different from before. (=

Anyways, I hope I get to know everyone. ^___^

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • welcome to PC.
    its not fair, but neither is life.
    you should find it entertaining, for a little while at least. XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hey there, ♡ゆめみち. ^o^ Welcome to PC! My name ish Karli! n__n Hope you meet a lot of nice people, and have fun~!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Ehh, nice name. XD Welcome to The PokeCommunity~! ^____________^ My name's Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. :3 I am a member of a ton of other Pokemon forums as well, but PC is the only one I've been able to stick with. n___n Well, hope you enjoy yourself here, have fun! =D

~Kelsey

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I love your username; it's so cute!. :D Welcome to the boards! ^^

Back