• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new show Wild'n Out

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • I actually love that show. It's so funny to watch, it definately replaced the Andy Milonakis Show on my list of priorities. It's a good show.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    It's an okay show. Not really that funny. The one with the Ying Yang Twins wasnt funny at all. I dunno why they thought it was o.O But the one with Orlando Jones was funny. I like joke they made about him getting fired by 7Up

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    It's an okay show. Not really that funny. The one with the Ying Yang Twins wasnt funny at all. I dunno why they thought it was o.O But the one with Orlando Jones was funny. I like joke they made about him getting fired by 7Up

I didn't like the one with the Ying Yang Twins either, I actually hate the Ying Yang Twins so why would I like it? But I liked the other ones. I kind of didn't like the one with Kanye West, but it didn't bother me as much as the one with Ying Yang Twins.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I missed the Kanye West episode. I'll watch it next time it's on.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Yea this show does rock,the ying yang twins was a funny episode though when they made the beat to the whisper song and they started to sing "Wait till you see my ohh",then they let go of that tunnel thingy XD!The de with kanye west was probley the best in my opinion because its the only one that had one of the best freestyles and after that is the ying yang twins.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I saw the Kanye West one like 3 days ago or something. It's the best out of the ones that were already shown. He pwned everybody in freestyle thing XD

Back