• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen altering cave

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    The Altering Cave was a project that gamefreak made so that when you mystery gift, different pokemon would appear. However, the project was scrapped, and is useless now. You cannot get any pokemon besides Zubat in the Altering Cave.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Yeah that sucks,at first I saw the big foot marks and thought of groundon but it was impossible:)

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    A Groudon?...o.0

Well anyway it doesn't matter because you can catch all of the pokemon that would've appeared in the newly opened part Emerald Safari Zone, that is if they finished the project.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Actually in Fire Red and Leaf Green it is located on island 6. In Emerald its on route 3 after you beat the Elite Four. Altering cave only has zubat in it. Looks like Nintendo was gonna have Pokemon in it once you get something like the Mystic Ticket but they took it out of the game for some unknown reason (I know because I got the Mystic Ticket for my Leaf Green but Altering cave still had only zubat >_>). But you can get all the Pokemon in their in the Safari Zone in Emerald. :);)

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    Actually in Fire Red and Leaf Green it is located on island 6.

Yes that's true but this is the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Sub-Forum.

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Yes, I think this should be closed now. Use the Simple Questions thread next time. :)

Back