• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arrested Development

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE WATCHES THIS!

This is the funniest comedy to come out of America in a heck of a long time, but NO ONE FRICKIN WATCHES IT! If you haven't seen it, go out and buy Season 1 on DVD, then buy Season 2 when it comes out, and watch FOX. If you have seen it: Please tell me you like it. No one I know watches it, and they're all really missing out.

Ah, who am I kidding... the average IQ of this place is -50. No one's probably even heard of it -_-

If you're in America, it's being shown on the FOX network, if you're in the UK, it's on BBCs 2 and 4, although I really suggest buying the DVDs, because both networks aren't doing any repeats, to my knowledge.

Back