• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first banner

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
  • Okay, this is my FIRST banner ever, i just got Photo Shop today. So, plez rate and tips. And some tips on how to change the back round

Last edited:

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Really?!?!?! Whoa, thanks dude, didn't think someone would say that one my FIRST banner, XD. I think you mean, i like it as a first banner yeah! I LOVE IT, not, i love it!. XDDDD

EDIT: If you give me the pic when you first got it, i could do the best i could with the text and iamge, XD

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • That's indeed good for a first banner! =) Awesome job!
    Btw, which Photoshop are you using?

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Ty very much! ANd i am using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0. I thank you LJ and Greta for the nice comments :)

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Well I have never heard of the specific Photoshop programme but it looks like it does a good job. I had Paint shop pro 9 too, I think it did a quite fine job. Anyway, Legolas, does the number of its effects and stuff satisfy you?

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • It does very much yes :P. I thought i would do a bad job, but with my friend Stevo-Kun helping me to know how to use the Photoshop, i did random things, and now, i made that banner, took me hours to learn how -_-, XD. I haev made another for those who want to see

EDIT: It's not as good as the first, but i like it :D

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Wow, that banner is really good, considering it's your first one! ^o^ I think it's missing a border, that's all. The font matches, and the picture is really nice, good job :)

Back