• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Deiji

Deiji

I AM ZOLDAR BEWARE!!!!
Years
  • Hi all. I am Deiji. I was at the pokemon community awhile back if any of you remeber but anyway. I am the mighty Deiji, do you have a qestoin? I HAVE AN ANSWER! ASK AWAY!

(WARNING: The answer may not what you want to hear or may just be real stupid advice.)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Deiji said:
    Hi all. I am Deiji. I was at the pokemon community awhile back if any of you remeber but anyway. I am the mighty Deiji, do you have a qestoin? I HAVE AN ANSWER! ASK AWAY!

(WARNING: The answer may not what you want to hear or may just be real stupid advice.)
    I got one!
    *rubs his hands together and takes a deep breath*
    ....ok!
    Are you related to Orange*Berry?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • No questions. :P

Welcome back Deiji, long time no see. Sooo long, in fact. :\

100marios

Years
  • orange*berry said:
    Yes. We're siamese twins. x.x()
    Hi Deiji. *waves*
    Say thanks Orange*Berry!....even though this is Deji's thread hehe...
    I'm glad to see you on PC again! (Even though I never knew you before hehe)
    Siamese? The meaning of that word escapes me right now.....
    It's great to see both of you on none the less!

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    I got one!
    *rubs his hands together and takes a deep breath*
    ....ok!
    Are you related to Orange*Berry?

How could you even get that idea that they are related? There is nothing that would give it away. :\

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • PM2008 said:
    How could you even get that idea that they are related? There is nothing that would give it away. :\

Could be the fact that my artwork's in her signature. =P
    Just maybe! I dunno. Marias' probably heard me babble on about Deiji before. =P

By the way, did I even spell that right? x.x I meant we're attached at the hip, but whatever. XD

Deiji

I AM ZOLDAR BEWARE!!!!
    Years
  • Ah, or maybe it is the fact we are attached to each other. *Turns head, sees Orange*berry sticking out of me* I never noticed how creepy we look.^_^ Orange made me the cute little bana you see in my Zig, what a great sister *tear*. Oh yes and the meaning of life is cheese.

Last edited:

100marios

Years
  • orange*berry said:
    Could be the fact that my artwork's in her signature. =P
    Just maybe! I dunno. Marias' probably heard me babble on about Deiji before. =P

By the way, did I even spell that right? x.x I meant we're attached at the hip, but whatever. XD
    You're attached? Wow, I could never imagine that.......
    Hey! And Im not Marias!! What in the world do Marias and 100marios have in common!....blah!! Hehe...

Deiji

I AM ZOLDAR BEWARE!!!!
    Years
  • Yes. The meaning of life is indeed cheese. Sorry it is not cake. It is cheese and cookies. What is the next Qestoin? ALMIGHTY DEIJI SHALL ANSWER!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    You're attached? Wow, I could never imagine that.......
    Hey! And Im not Marias!! What in the world do Marias and 100marios have in common!....blah!! Hehe...

All they don't have in common is a vowel and a number.. =P
    Be thankful your not a hamster... today. >=3

Back