• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do some pokemon have fur?

Do some pokemon have fur?

• Yes

Votes: 44 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    0.o it was random, but last night I was wondering, "Do pokemon have fur?" XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    this is pretty random... but yes... eevee has fur... it's a little dog...

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • off course, many even ones that dont look like they do, for example Pikachu, it doesnt look like it has fur, but since its an electric "mouse" pokemon one can figure out that yes mice have fur so logically a mouse pokemon whould, of course there many more examples of this

Years
  • ryan said:
    this is pretty random... but yes... eevee has fur... it's a little dog...

Agreed. And Pikachu too -- how can Richie's Pikachu not have fur, with that funky hairdo? XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Not only is this in the wrong forum, I don't see why any of them wouldn't have fur.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • It depends on the species of the Pokemon
    Pokemon like Totodile or Squirtle would have scaly skin
    Pokemon like Pidgeotto or Taillow would have feathers
    Pokemon like Skitty or Pikachu would have regular fur
    But then there's Gardevoir and Jynx and that confuses me. Maybe they have fur but then they would be weird human-shaped Pokemon. And if they had human skin, it would be just weird to have human skin on a Pokemon.
    Honestly, it depends on the Pokemon and what animals they're based on. Like Magnemite would be metal or magnet metal and Onix would be rock.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Yeah, I figured they had fur. XD And how is it the wrong forum? 0.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Rin-Rin said:
    Pokemon have fur. *points at Ninetales* A very good example. I still wonder, though...does Mew have fur? o.o
    Well, it is a cat-like Pok?mon so I'd think so! Its hair is just really short, so it doesn't look like it. Mewtwo, on the other hand... uhh... O_o Who knows?

And yep, I agree with what Crystal Clair said about the different Pok?mon species. It makes plenty of sense!

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • flareon, mew is like 1/2 mouse the other cat, so ya, i think jolteon has super good idea of fur

Years
  • I think they have fur Plusle's a mouse-like thing, right? So therefore, it should have fur. And Mew is a flying pink kitty, therefore it would have fur.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Mewtwo, on the other hand... uhh... O_o Who knows?
    It probably secretes mucus from its skin to keep its self nice and moist. My guess --;

As a child, I tried to imagine a Pikachu in real-life, but I always had a problem imagining it having actual fur... it looks so smooth in the game and anime. But I think it will have fur in real-life, if they existed.

Back