• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon metaloid

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexman911_911

pokemon master
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    This hack is a hack of ruby and here is what petal burg look like and i need help with scripting and a llitle help with maping becase i will do the mapping and il just need someone to make stuff like warps and add events to the map ill just do the map that shows haw the town looks and ill need a story line so please people help me out. and any way this is my fist hack becase i always mess up my others becase of the scripting thanks any ways. starters included in attacments if there any other thimgs you think this hack needs please tell me

Last edited:

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
  • No offense but that is just petalburg with 2 or 3 buildings removed which doesnt look very good... and the starters wouldnt really make good starters. Oh and wheres the story?

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    actualy i didnt remove two or three buildings i changed the location of the pokemon canter and i joined the houses together. anyways can someone join me to create a hack i will change alot of thigs as time goes by :D
    The picture of petalburg was just like a two minute job i can make it better with some help. THANKS trunsks.

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    when should i send you the ips patch .
    and when you get the patch can you make a pokemon event with treeko in pettalburg woods.
    and mudkip in the area where you fight your rival for the first time.

by this i mean you can see their picture and you battle them and you can catch them or if you fail to catch them the go away for the rest of the game.

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    oh i thout it said scripting.
    okay jc rcw your on the team and you too shadowmastermarcus i will send you the patch right now.

ps: how do you send attach ements and what is you email adress

Last edited:

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Ok but you could edited your last post, if you keep on double posting a mod will close the thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back