PDA

View Full Version : Footbol Club (As in Soccer)

Blaine
February 20th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Blaine here! I've become really into footbol, and I figured, why not have a group on PC for all you soccer fans! So come on ya'll! Share your game tips and stories. Give advice on plays, prepping exercises, footbol heroes, and anything else soccer related that you can think of! If we can get some people with good photoshop skills, maybe we could put together a sort of banner that represents the footbol group!

DragonTrainer
February 20th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Well, I love soccer too.I'm gonna play next year, and will probably make varsity later on.Lol, I'm ready for the next world cup to come around on 2006 :P

Blaine
February 20th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Oooh! I'm basically 'training' for next semester's girls soccer tryouts at school. ^^ It's so much fun. Do you know where the next Cup is gonig to be held?

DragonTrainer
February 20th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Yea, I think the next world cup will be in 2006 ^^

latiosspud
February 20th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Well the next FIFA World Cup will be held in Germany in 2006.

DragonTrainer
February 20th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Yea, that's what I meant, the world cup is a must see event BTW

latiosspud
February 20th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I don't like it that much since Canada and Vietnam never make it. I did watch a lot of the matches two years ago though.

Blaine
February 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Ya! It'll be great! So who do you think'll be competing for the cup?

DragonTrainer
February 20th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Definitely Brazil, they're a very good team

latiosspud
February 20th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Probably Germany, South Korea, England and most of the other teams that were competing last time. I hope North Korea competes this time too.

DragonTrainer
February 20th, 2004, 09:28 PM
I hope U.S. does good, Argentina as well

Dragon Man
March 3rd, 2004, 10:31 AM
I love football! I've been playing since I've been 4 and I'm 14 now. I'm pretty good and in the fall season I scored 8 goals in 11 games and our team finished with 8 wins, 2 losses and 2 ties so we were good. I might join JV next year as I'll be in 9th grade.
For the 2006 World Cup, I like Brazil, England, France, Germany and Argentina to make it to the Q-Finals but I'm not sure about the other 3 teams...

KingpiN
March 8th, 2004, 05:52 AM
I hope U.S. does good, Argentina as well

Wow man, u make me so happy.....someone whos not agentinian wants my country to go well.....thanx :laugh:

Im sure we are going to do just fine......if only Diego could play.....who? Diego? yess, im talking about the most historic talented marvelous soccer star ever existed......Diego Armando Maradona......im sure u heared or read about him.....Argentinas most beloved "10".
He lead us to victory in he worlcup of the 78 and the 86.....some enlgish soccer fans may remember that fantastic goal..."the hand of god":D

...makes me so proud......cogh, coghdontmentionthedrugscogh,cogh..... _

Salu2

Pokemaster10000
March 18th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Definitely Brazil, they're a very good team

South Korea is also good. I just hope U.S. or China would win. If Pele was playing for Brazil in the next FIFA world cup, there's a really high probability that Brazil will win again.

Ryoutarou
March 27th, 2004, 10:04 AM
BUMP!
us and canada dont really have hopes of winning spain,s.korea,brazil are the favorites to win this time.

Pokemaster10000
March 27th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Yeah and I hope Brazil doesn't get those two lucky goals like before. :P

Ryoutarou
March 27th, 2004, 10:34 AM
hey as long as korea does better then last time i'm good!

DragonTrainer
March 27th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Maradona and Pele were such awesome players, some of the best.... Also the French player, Zinedine Zidan or something like that, I can't remember XP. I can't wait until the world cup, one of my favorite events ^^

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Pokemaster10000
March 27th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Yeah, now I have to wait until 2006. *sigh*
*sits on a seat and waits* :P

DragonTrainer
March 27th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Eh, well, mainly, I can't wait until 9th grade, I'm going to play soccer. I hope I make JV in my sophomore year, and hopefully make Varsity my junior year. It would be so crazy if I made Varsity my sophomore year @_@

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Duke R
March 27th, 2004, 02:32 PM
I'm Brazilian ... I dislike soccer ... but ... PENTA ...

Lucifer
April 3rd, 2004, 02:15 AM
Raa. Football is my life, yo'. I don't play much anymore, but I'm still a huge fan of the sport.

Sod World Cup 2006. Providing its shown in your country, make sure you watch the European Championships in Portugal this summer. I'm hoping England'll go even further than they have in the past few World and Euro cups, even though one of our star defenders is out >_<.

Our opening match is against France. Should be a good'un. ;)

Don't mention Brazil. Painful flashbacks of the World Cup quarter finals two years back. If only Ronaldinho wouldn't have got that flukey lob goal against us, we could've probably scraped a win and taken the tournement (the rest of the remaining teams were nothing special).

Curses.

bna_li
April 3rd, 2004, 03:00 AM
I used to be a goalie... well, I am REALLY big... So that is an advantage.

Dizzy
April 3rd, 2004, 04:27 PM
BLAINE YOUR SUCH A POR2GEE!!!! Portuguese people always play soccer its like their number one sport lol. I love soccer myself :) Especially the running so of course I'll join.