• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you?

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
Years
  • So, how tall are you all? Put your age and measurment to check if you really are tall or short. As for me, I am 13 yers old and I measure 1.75 meters. Check out how tall are you and post.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • You both have very different hight, but some are tall, others are short, other strong, fast, fexible, ect. In other words you must be happy of being tall tohru-honda and you must be happy of being a little bit short Kasanai Tsumi. But even so the world record in hight is of boy of 12 years that measures 2 meters.

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
  • I'm 15 and I'm either 5'3" or 5'4". Somewhere around there. But it's annoying that I'm this short since people think I'm a freshman when I'm a sophomore. ><

vato_nolan

Better than you since 1991.
    Years
  • OMG!I must be really short then,because I'm 14 and I'm only 5'4",if Tory is 13 and 5'11" then,what's wrong with me.:'( :),I know who you feel Kecleon.

Years
  • vato_nolan said:
    OMG!I must be really short then,because I'm 14 and I'm only 5'4",if Tory is 13 and 5'11" then,what's wrong with me.:'( :),I know who you feel Kecleon.

That's okay, I have you beat.
    16 years old and only 5 feet tall. I don't even fit in juniors clothes ._.;;;;;;;;;;
    Some people are naturally short, that's all ^^;; If you're like me, you deal with it.

M£A†¥

Banned
    Years
  • Most people are short I have no idea why I`m tall, how I`m suppose know? I am taller than my parents :rambo: yaaa!!!! :D and know I don`t care :( nature is nature! I`m 13 and 5"11" I might have stop growing :\ .

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • Well I first tought that almost all the people were going to be taller than,but it seems that I was wrong. Still I don't really care to have short or tall friends. But we all have our advantage in somthing. You have something bad. You have somethig good. That is nature. What is cool of being short is that you can get to small places that tall people cann't. Sometimes I will prefer to be short and not tall.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm 15 years old, about to be 16, and I'm around 5' 6'' or so... I guess that I'm fairly tall for a girl my age! I only have two female friends in real life who are taller than me; all of the others are only around 5' 3'' or so, including my mom. (My dad's 6' 3'', so I guess I got the height from him!)

I don't think that I'll get much taller because I haven't grown much lately. I'm happy with my current height, so I have no problem with that. =P

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    It's been a while since I've measured myself, but the last I know of I was 5'6". A good while ago, so I've probably grown some... I'm pretty tall for my age. I'm even taller than my mother, and she isn't short. o_o

Back