• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Demons

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
  • I saw the sprites by Butterfree, and they inspired me. They looked SOOO cool!
    Anyways, I can't think of anything else for Legends Planets, so this story is for when I can't think of stuff for that story.

Demons

Prologue

Watching outside as the moon rose, Belle sighed and stared at her Pokeballs. An Umbreon, a Skarmory, a Houndoom, a Sneasel, a Megainium, and a Tyrannitar were contained in them. She sighed and turned back to the window, hoping to see at least SOMETHING different.

That's when she saw something that was definetly strange. Eh? What is it? she thought and got up from bed, leaning her head out the window.

The wind chilled her cheeks and blew through her hair, whipping it about. Something blue and flickering was heading her way in the sky. "An alien?" she muttered.

Soon, the blue flickering light was joined by something black with a red underbelly. It had red under the wings as well. "Is that a Pokemon?" she asked, dumbfounded and grabbed her camera.

Belle ran back to the window and there it was, landing close to her home and settling itself on the rooftop. She snapped a few pictures as it cleaned itself. "It looks like a Charizard!" she whispered excitedly. Suddenly, it's green blue eyes turned towards her and snorted, shooting out blue flames.

Excitedly, she snapped photos and watched as it began to hiss and the wings fluttered. "Don't go, don't go..." she whispered and put the camera down and quietly left the window. She shut the curtains behind her and sank to the floor, heart pounding.

"Was that a Charizard? Or is it like a Charizard, only it's an alien?" she wondered. The flame on the tail and the body, it was a Charizard. "But why was it SO different from the others? Because it's much darker and has red instead of yellow and blue for undersides and has a blue flame instead of a yellow." then she thought about something else. "What was the color of the skin? Was it that same black? Or is it something else?" she pondered quietly.

Checking the time, she returned to bed and put her Pokeballs onto the nightstand and turned off the light, preparing for her slumber.

Meanwhile, the Charizard hissed and cast a blue flame around it, making a nest without burning anything. It turned several times and lay down, closing its eyes and beginning a quiet snoring sleep.

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • I see... Ok

Chapter 1
    Film

Belle opened her eyes and shuddered at her dream sequence. There was Lugia, Latios, and Latias, and they were all facing a darker version of themselves. Everyone was at war, from common to the rarest of them all. She shuddered and peered outside.

The Pokemon was no longer there. She looked at her camera and smiled. "At least I have this." she muttered and began to change her clothes.

After five minutes, she ran downstairs and walked over to her mom. "What's for breakfast?" she wondered.

"Some fried eggs, toast, hashbrowns, and bacon dear." she told her. "Oh, and can you go to the store and buy some butter and jam? We're all out."

"But my breakfast will get cold." Belle groaned.

Her mother shook her head. "No, I just started breakfast anyways, some guests are coming over this morning, so it'll be awhile before I have all this done. Plus I have to clean the house."

Belle smiled. This allowed her about two to three hours, so she could get her photos developed and shop. After they developed, she could see the Pokemon she had caught on film. "Okay." she said. "I'll see you later!" and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

Uh oh... gotta get Skarmory if I want to get this done faster. she thought and ran upstairs, grabbed the Pokeball, and ran back down and rushed out the door. "See ya mom!" she called out as she ran down the street.

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • As soon as Belle ran outside, she stared at the Pokeball. Then, she tossed it into the air and her Skarmory flew down to her. It screeched and looked at her curious. "Steel Wing, let me ride you today." and she hopped upon her Pokemon's back. "I think I should let you out more often, you must've been cramped."

They took off into the air towards Professor Maple's lab. She heard there was a meeting between Professor Oak, Maple, Birch, and... she forgot his name.

Professor Maple was her father, and he was constantly working at his lab down the road, which took five minutes to walk there, thirty seconds to fly there on her Skarmory.

Soon, Steel Wing and Belle landed in front of the large building and she patted her Skarmory on the chest. "Rest out here, maybe you can find the creature that was outside my window last night?"

It nodded and took off for a small flight.

Belle waved and began her way to the brick building and opened the large doors. There were only three of them, sitting there, conversing nervously. "Dad? Prof. Oak? Prof. Birch? I have some photos I need to develop. Can you help me?"

Professor Maple looked over to her. "Sure dear." and he took the roll of film and went over to the large machine where it took an hour to develop the photos.

Belle nodded her thanks and added, "It's some strange creature that was outside my window, it sort of looks like a Charizard, but I can't be too sure."

Oak nodded and said, "When you get back, I'll try to scan it into the computer and see if it's actually a Pokemon."

She smiled. "Okay, bye!"

She ran back outside and her Skarmory was back, waiting patiently for her. Belle hopped back on Steel Wing's back and they flew off into the sky. It was after a few minutes before they saw something black zooming towards them and Steel Wing and the creature both collided.

Steel Wing was stunned and fell to the ground and landed with a thud. Belle rolled off it's back.

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • Belle got up and was instantly rewarded by a sharp pain in her right shoulder. She clutched it tightly and winced, removing her hand from her shoulder. Blood, she looked.

There was a deep gash in her shoulder. Another wave of pain rolled through her shoulder and down through her arm. She cried out.

The creature that Steel Wing had collided with looked just like her Skarmory, except for a few things. One, it's eyes were a strange coloration. Two, instead of grey and red, it was black and yellow. Another thing was, that it was awake.

Steel Wing trembled to get to his feet and cawed. Belle saw that he wanted to fight this beast.

Was it a Pokemon?

"Steel Wing, Dive!" she cried out.

Her Skarmory began to flap his wings and rose into the air, the sun gleaming against his steel outer coating. The beast looked up and growled.

"NOW!"

Steel Wing dived, his sharp beak ready to make a gash on that Pokemon. The wind whistled as he dove, but the black beast evaded it and her Skarmory hit the ground, hard.

Belle felt her anger rising at the creature and shouted, "Steel Wing, Steel wing!"

Her Skarmory began to slice the air with his wings, and then flew towards the beast, and his wings went forward, ready to slash with his famous attack that earned him his name.

He missed again.

((Yes, I gave my Skarmory a gender.))

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • *gryin* And I thought no one would ever reply to this! *cheers and gives everyone a cookie*

"WHAT?! How could that happen?!"

Her Skarmory weakly got to his feet. It crowed weakly. She walked over to him and hopped on him. She took a potion out of her pack and let Steel Wing drink it.

A glow appeared around the Skarmory and it began to grow stronger, faster, more agile. "This isn't potion..." she muttered and stared at it. "This is a power-up 5...((Made up!))"

Realizing her Skarmory was five times better than previously, she smiled.

The tables have turned.

"Steel Wing, use STEEL WING!"

Just as she said it, she saw the metallic silver of her Skarmory flash by. His wings were drawn open, and he began to slash, quicker than the eye could blink. The beast had no time to dodge it. Within seconds, it was on the ground, unconsious.

"All RIGHT!" Belle punched the air joyfully.

Back