• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm new!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hehe welcome to Pokemon community Ahiru. ^________^ *glomps*.
    Pm Me for any questions. <3

Love you~.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Hi there XD. Welcome to PC. PM me if you want to be friends or just to chat.

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Welcome! Your Luvducks aren't you? Well nice to meet you I hope you like it here.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hey there. :) Welcome to PC~!
    My name is Karli, its nice to meet ya. x3 I hope you have a great time, and if you have any questions, you may PM me if you like. =3

♥Whitney♥

&#9829;Goldenrod Gym ******&#9829;
    Years
  • Hey,nice to meet you!I hope you have fun and make a lot of friends!Well don't forget to read the rules.Hey,well PM me if you wanna be friends!See ya around!Bye.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • hello and welcome to pc..im tab and if you wanna be friends just ask^^ and i hope u enjoy your stay =]

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Hey.. Welcome to PC.. Enjoy your stay.. Don't forget to read and obey the rules... Don't be shy to PM me if you wanna be friends...

Back