• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pokemon Of Chaos

Draginis

Loveless
Years
  • It's a very nice comic ^^ Is it your first one?
    However,there's a few puncuation and spelling mistakes in it.
    For examples:
    It's "where" not "were" but I've seen a lot of people make that mistake.
    Overall it's good.Keep it up.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Its too small. you may want to save it on an IPS file. Then it has that thing that makes it grow.

Dark Summoner

Budding Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2007
    Hey they were freinds who havent seen eachoither in 2 years yeh im gonna save as png but make em longer lol..... such nice comments for my first comic

Grrr i see what you mean with the imgae this never hapened with photobucket so looks like ill go back to using that

Last edited:

Dark Summoner

Budding Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2007
    OK THanx for the Hints lol i am new so i didnt know whether or not to do it

Dark Summoner

Budding Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2007
    I have updated the 3rd comic now and have mad eall comics readable thanx for comments every one!!

Dark Summoner

Budding Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2007
    MY good old freind Runasturu Got them for me thats why she got credit this tiem :) im having lots of help in this comic so she will probably apear all then time!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Hmmm, I suppose you got that Gym place from Pokesho.com if you did U may want to give them credit for that.

Dark Summoner

Budding Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2007
    nope got it from voho and i forgot to give reds lol il ledit my post and give cred so i dotn have to always do it

Dark Summoner

Budding Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2007
    nope it isnt its a sprite from emerald the weird thing is the chosen one!!!!

Back