• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Chinmecho?

Voice_of_the_forest

Guardian of Celebi
Years
  • I have Jirachi. And i have Deoxys. But now there's a new guy called Chinmecho????? What kind of pokemon is he and how do you capture him? Type? Attacks? And is his tail actually a blade with blood on it? that's what it looks like.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • I can't remember exactly where you catch Chimeco, & i dunno about the whole blade thing. But it is a real Pok?mon, & it's not a secret one either. It's actually listed in the Pok?dex (#151 by Hoenn numbering, I believe)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hes at the top of the isnland where you get the second orb , very top and to the right side. Have to search a while for it in the grass though.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • ummm...chimecho is a Phycic type windchime pokemon. It's not legendary it's just rare. And that's not a blade, it's a chime thing, the head is supposed to look like a bell I belive^_^

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • I think it is. Then again, my goal in the games is to get all the Pok?mon, & not just the Elite 4. You haven't truly beaten the game until u have all 151/251/202 (depending on the version)

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • It is very rare, i believe a 1% chance of finding it[that sounds wrong - but that is what i ' ve heard]
    It is at the top of mount Pyre in the grass.I took 2 minutes to find it but i know of people taking hours to come across one ^_^.It is a worth while pokemon if u know how to use it.

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
    Years
  • Voice_of_the_forest said:
    I have Jirachi. And i have Deoxys. But now there's a new guy called Chinmecho????? What kind of pokemon is he and how do you capture him? Type? Attacks? And is his tail actually a blade with blood on it? that's what it looks like.

How did u get jirachi? the colosseum bonus disk?
    Is he good?

Salu2

Back