• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your THINKING voice sound like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • I've always wondered this, but never really understood. Is it just me, or does your thinking voice sound different from your regular voice at times?

An example would be reading, when I read, my thinking voice sounds somewhat similar to my normal speaking voice, but when the dialouge switches to a female's, it sounds a bit awkward with my deep thinking voice ^^'.

But other times they're both the same, like when I'm just pondering to myself about something stupid XD

Makoto

Years
  • um.... I'm weird. I know most people, when they think, hear a voice, but I don't. Not in anything. When I do math it's subconscious, when my conscience nags me it just makes me feel guilty, etc.

So basically, I have no clue at all. I don't think in words, so my thoughts never have anything to speak. It's like all my thoughts are subconscious, but they're not. I just think it similar to unconscious thoughts in the fact the subconscious thoughts aren't in words, either.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Well, I think the same thing happens to me too! XD

And yes, my thinking voice sometimes DOES sound different o_O

I don't know if it happens to everybody though :p

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • LOL This is an interesting topic xD

My normal thinking voice sounds higher and older then my normal voice o.o;; It tends to sound preppy when I'm high, deep when I'm calm, sounding like a 5 year old when I'm happy, and when I read boy lines in books, my mind just kind of makes a voice for it o.o; same does for girls, but usually it replaces with my voice for some reason xD

Hrmdeehrm.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • usually i would look up, squint my eyes, and say softly, "i never really thought of it like that..."
    or something like that

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Erm...yeah its the same as my speaking voice...well except less deep..XD

Years
  • My thinking voice...sounds like me. I don't know why it wouldn't. I don't mind my voice, so I don't want to change it.
    Unless I'm in fantasy-land (don't ask), and it might change depending on the characters that I'm thinking about. ._.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • My thinkin' voice sounds liiiike...me...sometimes it sounds like a stoned me. XD

Depends on my mood really...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back