• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look at this card!

DeathMetal Anarchist

Pokecommmunity's Odd One
Years
  • Look at this card!

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
  • I don't collect Poke'Mon cards anymore, but I remeber all those weird cards such as Your Name Chansey and Happy Birthday Pikachu. That is an odd one?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Only one problem with the card...

The HP is supposed to be black in the Neo series. This was one of WOTC's minor changes to the card layout.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • MasterThePokeMon said:
    Sorr for the DP, but I just noticed. It looks like you modified that card with MS Paint!?
    Hey u know thare's something really cool called an edit button....IT ROCKS!!!

U should use it sometime.

Meh, I can't see the card...

Years
  • Tig said:
    Hey u know thare's something really cool called an edit button....IT ROCKS!!!

U should use it sometime.

Meh, I can't see the card...

Not much to see anyways, since the card is fake ;)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    He he, that's pretty cool. Baby Mewtwo? That's a laugh :D

*Dies*

sdp

raver
    Years
  • It's a pretty bad fake card both in the quality and the originality of the card stats. But everytime i see little mewtwo it brings a smile to my face.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Thats a sweet fake i wish it was a real card/poke, Looks like u did a great job!

Back