• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Semi new!...i think..

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
  • Well,i can finally post,my intro was delayed due to some sort of problem going on,So i wish to make new friends and talk and Stay very busy!!(you know who your are!!!)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    But at least they've got different avatars.
    Anyway, hi LatiosMaster, and have a good time
    here!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Minun* is actually Kenshin112112!!! i new it! well welcome LatiosMaster...looks like Latios Master already welcomed ya Latios Master... *looks at his own name* OH NO!! iv fallen victem to the Latios name! :P j/k

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Hey,i know this is out of topic..(i think) but i think some of the people here got it out for me!*cough latiosmaster 1 cough* and no one likes legendary pokemon anymore?! what because i'm new?! go ahead ban me for some thing i didn't even do! jeez,if i start to post in topics will people stop posting there?! jeez...its like no one likes me here....if any of you people don't want me here,you'd better post it here. because i'm not having this! i barely made it to 4 posts! >_<;;;;; :( :(

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Latios Master said:
    Uh, ok. o_O Welcome to PC, LatiosMaster! o_O
    lol, And I thought it was you.

Welcome to PC.

Back