• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Destiny: Beyond Time and Space (PG-13 Descriptive Violence, Mild Language)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    FOREWORD

Ok, as some of you know, I've changed this Fic around and around several times. Basically, I don't believe in doing the exact same thing twice, so the changes on my part were borne out of necessity. But I believe I might have finally gotten the main plot ironed out to a workable storyline. Ironic that they say "third time's a charm", but in this case, they might be right.

Now, being a 'Series' does mean that this one will be written in SCRIPT FORMAT. Don't let this discourage you from reading. I've been playing D&D for about ten years now, so I know how to narrate a situation. Of course, I also don't want to bore you to death with unimportant details, so I'm going to assume you all know what the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Edition Pokemon look like, so I'll just be using their names. I'll also assume you know what Ash and the group (all of the main cast) look like.

Summary: It all starts out like a normal day for Ash and the gang until a mysterious stranger out of the blue asks them for help. Then, without warning, their world is turned upside down and everything they know is changed forever. Before they know it, the group finds themselves placing their faith in a complete stranger with a shrouded past, who could save the world, or tear it apart forever.

THE END OF AN ERA!

THE DAWN OF A NEW AGE!

AN ORIGINAL TRAINER FIC BEYOND ALL IMAGINATION!

That was the teaser for the series that you're about to begin reading, called 'Neo Destiny', an ongoing series intended to be both an original Trainer Fic, and one of the biggest battles in Pokemon history. As someone that I met so eloquently put it, this is Pokemon like you've never seen it before. No Anime crossovers, no video game rip-offs, no CHEAP VICTORIES THROUGH INTERVENTION BY MISCELLANEOUS CHARACTERS (like most episodes), no dime-a-dozen-throw-away-robots, and definitely no kiddie ride.

This is both what I think Pokemon SHOULD BE, and what the characters would do if some really catastrophic event were to occur. This definitely ISN'T HARDCORE though. There is still going to be alot of light-heartedness to it. This is just Pokemon with a more serious edge. The teaser may not be the exact truth, but as a friend of mine once said, it's close enough to keep you interested.

Just to let you know, this will be a very involving storyline, so it might be fairly easy to get lost, especially later on. Also, if something doesn't make sense, keep reading. The story will likely come back to it later. If you have any questions you can post them here, and I'll either answer them truthfully, or make something up and tweak the story accordingly. Despite that, I might make a mistake with a Pokemon name or an attack, or in my haste, I might misspell a word. If so, feel free to correct me. And constructive criticism is ALWAYS appreciated. After all, I'm only human.

That said, I don't own Pokemon, nor do I attempt to say that Ash and the other characters except Chezni and a few others are mine. So if Nintendo or Game Freaks are reading this, please don't sue me for what I'm about to do to the world of Pokemon. You have been warned.

Now, without further delay, I bring you the yet-again revised:

POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Beyond Time and Space

Key:
    ______=Insert Commercial

Prologue of Episode 1

Scene: A fairly large room with many consoles lining the far back wall. A screen on the opposite end of the room is showing footage of what appears to be two armies clashing in front of some kind of military base. It isn't close enough to see in detail, but many of the soldiers appear to be firing strange blue and red energy blasts out of their hands. As the camera zooms out, a blue-haired youth that looks to be around 17 or 18 can be seen watching the screen. His hair seems to be spiked on end and drapes slightly over his green eyes. His suit is a silver and blue color with the emblem of 'NW' on it. After a second, a voice echoes from the direction of the console.

Voice: Are you sure about this Chezni?

Chezni: If not me, then who? Besides, I have a promise to keep. I have to survive this, no matter how insane it gets...

Scene: Chezni, the blue haired man suddenly has a concerned look about him. Slowly, he turns to face the direction that the voice is coming from.

Voice: You care that much about her, and you haven't even told her about your feelings?

Chezni: It's not that simple Eden. Every time I try... I just freeze... It's like I have 10 heart attacks in a row.

Scene: A strange white gem can be seen floating toward Chezni. It is the source of Eden's voice. As it speaks, a faint glow emanates from the gem.

Eden: Well... I'm no expert, but you should try to at least drop her some sort of HINT!

Chezni: Maybe... <A whirring sound can be heard followed by a clang.> Oh, looks like it's time.

Scene: The scene switches to what appears to be dark room. Lights begin turning on all around and it becomes apparent that it isn't a room, but a ****pit of some sort. The view outside of the ****pit is still pitch black though. Chezni sits in the pilot's seat, and Eden rests on what appears to be a console in front of Chezni.

Chezni: Have you scanned the area?

Eden: You know I have. The Wormhole doesn't appear to contain hostile lifeforms in it but...

Chezni: That's about as accurate as saying Earth doesn't rotate from west to east...

Female Voice: Are you ready Chezni?

Scene: A girl with long blue hair can be seen through the console in front of Chezni. She appears to be around Chezni's age and is more slender. Her blue and teal uniform also displays the 'NW' insignia on it.

Chezni: Any time Neina.

Neina: Ok. Here we go. Opening Launch Bay 1.

Scene: An opening can be seen in front of where Chezni is sitting, as light shines into the hangar. An enornous purple mass can be seen in the distance, as the hangar opens completely.

Chezni: Now, we pray...

Scene: A shot of the outside of the hangar reveals that the building is an enormous space colony. After a second, a vague white ship launches from the building.

Episode 1: Journey to a New World

Scene: The scene switches to the outskirts of Saffron City. It is midday, as Ash, Misty, Brock, Max, and May are having a little picnic. Naturally, Pikachu is sitting next to Ash, who is telling Misty all about what's been happening while she was gone.

Ash: So, at this point I'm thinking that I lost Pikachu for good, you know? He was totally out of control. Good thing Lance was there to help, or else it might have been the end of us.

Pikachu: <Munching on some Pokemon food> Pika...

Misty: I had no idea that such a powerful Water Pokemon existed... But it's good to see that it all turned out alright in the end.

Ash: Yeah, now we won't have to worry about those two orbs anymore at least...

Brock: <As he's chowing down on a sandwich> Yeah, I tell you, trouble seems to just follow us around. And it isn't always just Team Rocket...

Ash: Speaking of which, I haven't seen them for a couple weeks. We're probably due to run into them pretty soon.

Max: No kidding. I bet they'll pop up any second...

Scene: As if on cue, Jessie, James and Meowth pop up from behind some bushes that are so conveniently placed near the picnic. They quietly examine Ash and the gang, as they plot their next move, being careful not to be noticed.

James: <Eyeballing the feast that is lining the picnic area> Look at all that food... Surely, they can't eat all of it by themselves.

Jessie: Forget the food, you glutton... Look at who's with them... Pikachu, and he's totally defensless.

Meowth: Well, dat depends on your definition of 'defenseless'... If ya mean able to electrocute anyone dat nabs him, den yeah...

Scene: Both James and Meowth reminisce the many times they've felt the sting of Pikachu's Thunderbolt.

Jessie: Well, for your information, I finally have a foolproof way of neutralizing ALL of Pikachu's attacks.

James: You say that in EVERY episode.

Jessie: Well, have I ever had one of THESE?

Scene: With that, Jessie holds up a white mechanical collar-like mechanism. It has a small red light embedded into it. James immediately gets an excited look on his face.

James: That can't be what I think it is...

Jessie: I had to rip this off our OWN scientists to get it. It's the latest model. With this, we won't even NEED to battle Pikachu... He'll come willingly...

James: This might actually work... I remember how effective those were in helping to capture Lugia...

Meowth: But dey were eventually destroyed.

Jessie: Yes... But that little problem was fixed. Now we can use them as we please.

James: Then let's do it... I haven't been this motivated to capture Pikachu in a LONG time...

Scene: That said, Jessie, James and Meowth jump out of the bushes, only to discover that Ash and the gang are no longer there. It also appears that the picnic area has been cleaned up as well.

Jessie: Where did they go?

James: Oh no! We must have missed them! Now we'll have to search Saffron City for them!!

Meowth: Don't worry. It'll be easy ta capture Pikachu once we find dem. Let's head inta town.

Scene: As Jessie, James and Meowth head into the city, they don't notice an object falling out of the sky in the distance. As it impacts the ground, a small explosion results that is barely audible from where the trio was.

______

Scene: The sun is now setting in Saffron City. The buildings reflect the sunlight at an angle, creating an orange and silver lighting. Ash and the rest of the gang are en route to the Pokemon Center.

Ash: You know, it's really lame that we could have such a great picnic, and yet not have enough money to sleep in a hotel.

Misty: Let's face it... Pokemon Trainers don't exactly make lots of money...

May: Either way, let's just get to the Center. My feet are killing me...

Max: You're not the only one... They don't call this the biggest city in Kanto for nothing...

Scene: Eventually, Ash and the rest of the gang make it to the Pokemon Center. To everyone's surprise, Nurse Joy isn't at the reception desk like normal. Despite this, they're only too happy to take a seat and get off their feet. Numerous other Trainers seem to be looking through the main doors into the main hall.

Ash: I wonder what's up with them?

Scene: A Trainer turns to Ash. He's obviously younger, with shorts and a tank top on.

Trainer: You haven't heard? Oh that's right. You just got here, so you COULDN'T have known about the STRANGER.

Misty: What stranger?

Trainer: Well, there was this teenager with blue hair that was wheeled into this Pokemon Center on a stretcher. He was totally unconscious. A bunch of scientists were with him.

Ash: Why here though? Isn't there a hospital down the road?

Trainer: I don't know why, unless they're trying to keep this from the public for some reason...

Scene: Nurse Joy finally comes out from the main hall of the Center. She stops in front of the doors and smiles.

Joy: I'm really sorry for the delay. But fortunately, we're now able to resume our normal operations.

Ash: They halted ALL of their operations for ONE person?

Brock: Who cares about that? I think I'm in love...

Scene: Without warning, Brock rushes up to Nurse Joy and grabs her hand.

Brock: I think I'm injured as well. Do you think you could kiss it to make it better?

Scene: The infamous ear-pulling bit, courtesy of BOTH Max and Misty.

Misty: Come on, lover.

Max: Yeah, why don't you sit down for a minute?

Brock: <over-dramatically> Oh, not the double-whammy! But we were meant for each other!

Scene: Pikachu turns to face the double doors. He now has a concerned look on his face.

Pikachu: Pika?! <Immediately, Pikachu bolts down the hall>

Ash: What the... Wait!

Joy: Wait a second! You can't...

Ash: I'm really sorry Nurse Joy. It'll only be a second. I have to get Pikachu.

Scene: Ash runs after Pikachu, as both him and the Pokemon end up in the room that the so-called stranger was taken into. A scientist seems to be conversing with a now conscious Chezni. Chezni and the scientist both turn to see Ash and Pikachu standing in the room.

Scientist: What are you doing here?

Ash: I'm... sorry... Pikachu... um...

Chezni: Pikachu? What's a 'Pikachu'?

Scene: Immediately, Ash and the scientist give a dumbfounded stare in Chezni's direction.

Ash: Pikachu's a Pokemon... Everyone knows that...

Scientist: Are you trying to tell us that you don't know what Pokemon are?

Chezni: Um... Yeah, why? I've never seen these 'Pokemon' before. Why would I know what they were?

Ash: Did you hit your head or something?

Scientist: Actually... yes. He did.

Ash: Well, that explains it. It's a simple case of amnesia. Right?

Scene: Ash's stare becomes more dumbfounded when the scientist and Chezni both shake their heads.

Ash: You're kidding, right?

Scientist: I am not, what you would call, the 'kidding type'.

Chezni: A case of amnesia would likely result in almost total memory loss, not fragmented memory loss. As you can see, I still know that my name is Chezni, and I know for a fact that I'm not from around here.

Ash: Ok... I think I follow... You're telling me that you're from another city, right?

Chezni: In a way, yes...

Ash: And you don't know what Pokemon are?

Scientist: You were in that contraption that crashed, right?

Chezni: ... Yes...

Ash: Was it a plane of some sort?

Chezni: <breathing a sigh of relief> Yeah, actually... It was a prototype.

Scientist: This is too confusing. My theory is that the crash resulted in a temporary state of partial amnesia. I'm sure that your memories will return in time.

Chezni: Whatever, but I don't think I lost any of my memories...

Scientist: Alright then... Other than that, you're fine now. If you want, I can get the papers in order to release you.

Chezni: Would you do that? Thanks.

Scene: The scientist finally leaves, as Ash picks up a seemingly reluctant Pikachu.

Ash: Ok... Looks like everything's fine here... I'll be going now. I just came here to get Pikachu anyway...

Pikachu: Pika! Pika!!! <Pikachu is stubbornly trying to wriggle out of Ash's arms>

Ash: Pikachu? What's wrong with you?

Chezni: So, that's a Pokemon... But, what's the matter with him?

Ash: I'm really... sorry. Pikachu's usually not like this...

Scene: Pikachu gives Ash a good shock and immediately grabs the white gem that's on the table in his teeth.

Chezni: Eden...

Eden: Let go of me! What are you doing?!

Pikachu: <stops, puts the gem down, and looks at Ash> Pika!!

Ash: Is that what you were trying to show me?

Scene: The strange gem floats up into the air, in front of Ash and Pikachu.

Ash: Whoa... That's like Deoxys' crystal...

Chezni: He's sentient... if you didn't already know...

Ash: So by not from this city, you mean... not from this world?

Chezni: That's right... I'm from the System of Starlance...

Ash: No way... That's crazy... You CAN'T be...

Eden: Ahem... He is. Believe it. Oh, how rude of me. I am Eden.

Ash: Eden... like the Garden...

Chezni: Like the Garden... Don't let his rambling get to you though. He tends to be very sarcastic.

Ash: ... So, what are you going to do now?

Chezni: <with a silly expression on his face> I haven't really thought that far ahead... I really don't know anyone here...

Ash: Well, have you ever thought about becoming a Pokemon Trainer?

Chezni: A Pokemon Trainer? What, where I train Pokemon to do tricks or something?

Scene: Ash holds up a Poke-Ball.

Ash: Not quite... You raise Pokemon and train them to battle each other and win competitions.

Chezni: Huh? You mean, make them fight? I don't like the sound of that.

Ash: Oh, you don't just fight. You form bonds with the Pokemon in question, like me and Pikachu.

Chezni: So part of the bond is getting electrocuted, I'm assuming?

Ash: Not exactly... I mean, Pikachu is eccentric, but he's...

Scene: Suddenly, Brock rushes into the room.

Brock: Ash! We have to move! Team Rocket just made off with a Trainer's Pokemon!

Chezni: Is he a friend of yours?

Ash: Yeah, his name is Brock. I'll explain later! Right now, I have to get outside!

Chezni: I'll help too!

Ash: Are you sure? I mean, you don't have a Pokemon...

Chezni: <now grinning> Don't worry. This so-called Team Rocket is in for a big surprise...

Ash: What do you mean?

Chezni: Just trust me...

______

Scene: Without too much trouble, Ash, Misty, Brock, Max, May and Chezni catch up with Team Rocket. In fact, it's all too easy, as the Swellow that is trapped in their net constantly lets out ear-piercing cries.

Ash: The game's over, Team Rocket! Release that Pokemon!

James: Oh, it's the twerps. Guess it's time for our routine.

Scene: Suddenly, the background changes to show outer space.

Jessie: Prepare for trouble, with a new twist!

James: And make it double if you insist!

Jessie: To protect the world from devastation...

James: To unite all peoples within our nation...

Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love...

James: To extend our reach to the stars above...

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James!

Jessie: Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now, or prepare to fight, fight, fight!

Meowth: Meowth, dat's right!

Scene: While talking, Jessie and James pose, pointing to Meowth, who has his paws out, one pointed toward Jessie and the other pointed at James. A large 'R' is mounted behind the trio. Immediately, the background switches to normal.

Chezni: Like this?

Scene: Chezni is now mimicking Meowth's pose.

Meowth: No, your right arm has to be pointing dis way.

Chezni: Oh. <correcting himself>

Meowth: Now ya got it!

Chezni: But... This pose... serves absolutely no purpose...

Meowth: WHAT?!!

Chezni: Yeah, your whole speech is just a big waste of time...

James: How dare you! It took me six months to come up with that speech!

Max: Six months, and that's all they could come up with?

Misty: How sad...

Jessie: Enough talk! Why don't you come at us, if you've got the guts?!

Ash: Good call! Pikachu! Quick Attack!!

Jessie: Perfect... <as Pikachu shoots forward in a blur, Jessie pulls out the collar>

James: Um... Oh, no!!! We're going to lose again!!

Scene: Pikachu stops in front of the net and easily frees the Swellow that was inside. It immediately flies toward the Pokemon Center.

Ash: Alright! Now, Thunderbo...

Scene: Jessie immediately slams the metal collar over Pikachu, as it fastens itself to the Pokemon's neck. Try as he might, he is unable to remove it.

Jessie: Now, Pikachu. You are under our control.

Pikachu: Pi pika... PIKA!!!! <the collar gradually calms Pikachu down, as he turns to face Ash>

Ash: Pikachu... are you ok?

Jessie: Pikachu! Thunderbolt!

Scene: Electricity builds up in the mouse Pokemon, until he releases it in one giant blast toward Ash. Ash closes his eyes, fearing the worst. When he opens his eyes, he sees Chezni standing between him and Pikachu, with his hand extended. He seems to be holding the electricity in his hand. He closes his hand, and the electricity dissipates.

Chezni: I suggest that you three leave right now.

Jessie: No way! So, you know some parlor trick! That doesn't scare us!

Scene: Chezni becomes a blur for a second and is now holding the collar. He strains as he puts more pressure on the collar, until it snaps.

Pikachu: Pika?

Ash: Pikachu...

Scene: Despite his concern, it was obvious to Ash that Pikachu was back to normal. Immediately, both him and the Pokemon turn to face Team Rocket.

James: Um... I think we should retreat now.

Ash: Too late... THUNDERBOLT!!

Scene: Pikachu lets out his trademark cry, as he lets loose a nice sized Thunderbolt Attack, causing Team Rocket to launch into the air.

Jessie, James, and Meowth: <in sync> Team Rocket's blasting off again!!!

Chezni: Whew... <as he falls to one knee>

Ash: Are you alright?

Chezni: Yeah... I'm just not used to manipulating other energy signatures. It took the lion's share of my power to do that... <slowly, he rises to his feet>

Ash: Power? You mean you have a power?

Chezni: Yeah. It wasn't easy to develop, either...

Brock: I see...

Chezni: So, who do we have here?

Scene: One by one, the group members introduce themselves. Chezni is the last to do so, as he explains what he and Ash were talking about in the Pokemon Center.

Ash: Well, if it's not too much of a hassle, why don't you come with us?

Chezni: That might be a good idea, since I don't know anyone else here... Plus, I've taken some interest in this 'Pokemon Training' business. I'm thinking about becoming one.

Ash: Well, if that's the case, why don't we go to Pallet Town?

Chezni: Pallet Town?

Ash: Yeah, Professor Oak lives there. If you want to become a Pokemon Trainer, he's the guy to go to.

Chezni: How far is it?

Ash: Well, it's about 100 miles from here...

Chezni: That's not so bad... What's our mode of transportation?

Max: Walking.

Chezni: <with a shocked look on his face> You're... kidding..., right?

Ash: Nope. We're walking...

Chezni: <hangs his head down> I guess I have no choice...

Misty: Don't worry. We'll be there before you know it.

May: Yeah! Just keep your chin up!

Chezni: Oh well, a nature walk never hurt anyone... So, when do we go?

Ash: I guess, we could set out tomorrow?

Scene: With that, the group heads back to the Pokemon Center and spends the night. The next day, after everyone wakes up, the familiar scientist hands Chezni a piece of paper.

Scientist: Ok... You're good to go. This is your copy.

Chezni: Thanks. How much do I owe you?

Scientist: You're a funny one... Pokemon Centers and Hospitals are ALL non-profit organizations, funded by the Pokemon League.

Chezni: Oh... So the Pokemon League is like the government then?

Scientist: I guess you could say that...

Chezni: Wow, that's a relief... Thanks. I guess we'll be leaving then.

Scene: Ash, Misty, Brock, Max and May leave the Pokemon Center with Chezni accompanying them. It's a new day, as the city is once again bustling with activity. In no time at all, the gang is on the road, heading toward Pallet Town.

Ash: We have to pass through Vermilion City to get to Pallet. But there's a shortcut that we use all the time. It should make the trip alot easier, and more direct.

Chezni: Alright. Just lead the way.

Scene: With that, the group is once again headed to Pallet Town, Ash's home town. Only this time, there is a new goal in mind, to get Chezni aquainted with the world of Pokemon.

______
    End of Episode 1
    ______

Preview of
    POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Episode 2

Hey, it's Chezni! It looks like we get to Vermilion City pretty easily, but something's wrong. It seems that the entire city's been taken over by this new gang called the Red Fist. To make matters worse, they've blocked off the cave that Ash was going to use to get to Pallet Town!

Gang Leader: Are you tryin' to cause trouble here?!

Well, I won't tell you what happens, but you definitely don't want to miss it!

Next time on Pokemon: Neo Destiny:

Episode 2: The Red Fists of Vermilion
    Later!

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    First off, since this is a series, there'll be a recap of the previous episode before the start of each new one. Also, the following episodes are going to be kept as close to the previews as humanly possible. That said, please give criticism, or comments as necessary. And above all, enjoy the series.

Previously on

POKEMON: Neo Destiny

Jessie: I had to rip this off our OWN scientists to get it. It's the latest model. With this, we won't even NEED to battle Pikachu... He'll come willingly...

Trainer: You haven't heard? Oh that's right. You just got here, so you COULDN'T have known about the STRANGER.

Scientist: What are you doing here?

Ash: I'm... sorry... Pikachu... um...

Chezni: Pikachu? What's a 'Pikachu'?

Jessie: Pikachu! Thunderbolt!

Scene: Electricity builds up in the mouse Pokemon, until he releases it in one giant blast toward Ash. Ash closes his eyes, fearing the worst. When he opens his eyes, he sees Chezni standing between him and Pikachu, with his hand extended. He seems to be holding the electricity in his hand. He closes his hand, and the electricity dissipates.

Ash: Too late... THUNDERBOLT!!

Scene: Pikachu lets out his trademark cry, as he lets loose a nice sized Thunderbolt Attack, causing Team Rocket to launch into the air.

Jessie, James, and Meowth: <in sync> Team Rocket's blasting off again!!!

Chezni: Whew... <as he falls to one knee>

Ash: Chezni!

Last time, on

Scene: Ash and the gang emerge from a well-traveled pathway. There are trees on both sides of them, as a fairly large port city can be seen in the distance. While the buildings aren't anywhere near as big as Saffron's, they're still a sight to behold.

Chezni: So, THAT'S Vermilion City... It reminds me of Holtz...

Ash: Holtz?

Chezni: It's a city from my world...

Max: Space cadet, huh? I STILL don't buy it, but for now, we'll just leave it at that...

Chezni: I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you all going out of your way to help me.

May: Don't worry about it! We were headed there anyway...

Ash: Yeah... I haven't seen my mom in almost a year... It'll be nice to be home.

Chezni: ... ... ... <looking somewhat distracted>

Ash: Is something wrong?

Chezni: I'm sorry... It's just... I don't have many memories of my mother... You see, she died when I was 10...

Ash: Oh... I guess I'm lucky then...

May: What was she like?

Chezni: She was kind... to all creatures. One time, she nursed a baby bird back to health... I don't remember many things about her, but the one thing she said when releasing the bird was, 'Life is precious. It doesn't matter how insignificant the creature may seem, or how insignificant your efforts may appear to be, even saving just one life is worth all the effort you can muster.' I'll never forget those words, as long as I live.

Brock: Your mother sounds like she was an amazing person.

Chezni: I'm sure she was...

Ash: Well...

Chezni: What are we waiting for? Let's head into town!

Episode 2: The Red Fists of Vermillion

Scene: The gang makes their way into Vermillion City with little trouble. Strangely though, the entire city seems virtually deserted. A few shops are open, but it's evident that the citizens are scarce.

Chezni: Geez, can you say 'Ghost Town'?

Ash: Something's not right here... The city should be much busier than this...

Scene: As the group rounds a corner, two thugs are spotted on the street tormenting a Pokemon Trainer. One of the thugs pushes the Trainer down.

Thug 1: You know the deal, kid! All newly captured Pokemon are to be taken straight to the Boss!

Trainer: But, Grovyle was my first Pokemon!

Thug 2: I don't care if it was your Grandma! The Boss' orders are law, and you know it!

Scene: Chezni and the gang run up to where the scuffle is taking place. As they near the thugs, they notice that each one has a piece of white cloth tied to their right arms. The cloth has the picture of a red fist on it.

Chezni: What's going on here?

Thug 1: We're just doing an honest day's work, and this brat won't cooperate!!

Trainer: Please don't! He's my first Pokemon!

Thug 2: Shut up, you punk! <punches the Trainer, knocking him down again> Maybe that'll teach you a lesson!

Scene: A cut can be seen on the Trainer's cheek. Ash and the rest of the gang are stunned by what is taking place. Chezni seems to be grinning.

Chezni: Funny... From the looks of it, YOU'RE the ones that need to be taught a lesson.

Thug 1: How dare you!! Do you know who we ARE?!

Chezni: A couple of cowards that enjoy picking on those weaker than them! I've dealt with your kind before...

Thug 2: We're the Red Fist Gang! We OWN this city!

Chezni: Maybe it's time that this city came under NEW ownership!

Ash: Yeah! Geez, I thought I was the hero...

Chezni: I'm going to need your help though. I bet they have Pokemon...

Brock: I wouldn't be surprised... Almost everyone does...

Thug 1: Enough talk! It's time we show you what happens when you mess with the Red Fist!

Chezni: I'm shaking in my boots...

Thug 2: You'll be shaking, alright! Magmar! Show yourself!

Scene: The thug throws a Poke-Ball. After the familiar red glow, the Fire Pokemon, Magmar can be seen. Sure enough, it's made completely out of magma, yet it doesn't melt through the ground...

Thug 1: My turn! Hitmontop! Let's go!

Scene: A spinning top-looking Pokemon emerges from the red glow. Ash immediately recognizes it as the Fighting Pokemon, Hitmontop.

Chezni: Wow... Cool...

Brock: That's ironic that you'd say that, since Magmar's Fire-based.

Chezni: Somehow, I'm not surprised...

______

Scene: Magmar and Hitmontop are standing side-by-side, facing Ash, Chezni and the rest of the group. Pikachu is standing between the two Pokemon and the rest of the group.

Ash: What do you say guys? Should we make it a fair fight?

Misty: I'm game! Starmie! Let's go!

Scene: Starmie, the evolved form of Staryu emerges from the Poke-Ball. The shuriken-looking Pokemon seems to pose next to Pikachu.

Chezni: Wow... I didn't know that there were creatures like that here...

Ash: You'd be surprised. There's a whole dimension of Pokemon that even I have yet to see.

Thug 1: Are we gonna finish this, or what?!

Misty: Starmie! Water Gun on Hitmontop!

Scene: Starmie shoots its Water Gun at Hitmontop. Immediately, Magmar jumps in front of the attack. Smoke can be seen where the attack impacts.

Chezni: A Fire-based creature taking a Water-based attack? I'm no Pokemon expert, but that's GOT to be suicide...

Ash: Normally...

Scene: The thugs can be seen laughing, as the smoke clears to reveal Magmar and Hitmontop unscathed.

Chezni: What the... <suddenly notices the drastic increase in temperature> Of course!

Thug 1: You see, Magmar has a unique special ability! Whenever it's attacked with a Water-based move, it can put up a Flame Shield. The shield's so hot that it instantly evaporates every drop of water that comes into contact with it!

Chezni: That's a very useful trick...

Thug 2: Yeah! Without an Ice-based Attack, you'll have no chance against Magmar!

Thug 1: Shut up, you idiot!

Ash: Ice-based, huh? That changes everything... <a grin comes across Ash's face>

Scene: A grin comes across Ash's face, as he reaches for a Poke-Ball.

Ash: Ok Lapras! I choose you!

Scene: With that, Ash throws the Poke-Ball, and the Water-Pokemon Lapras appears.

Ash: Ok! Ice Beam!!

Thug 1: No you don't! Overheat, Magmar!!

Thug 2: Hitmontop! Give his Lapras a Spin Kick from behind!

Scene: As Lapras fires its Ice Beam, Hitmontop spins to the side, and Magmar fires its Overheat Attack, shooting the red beam directly at Lapras' attack.

Misty: Help Lapras out Starmie! Water Gun!

Scene: Starmie fires the Water Gun, just as Overheat hits the Ice Beam. At the same time, Hitmontop connects with a powerful Spin Kick against Lapras. After a brief moment, the smoke clears and Magmar once again appears unscathed. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Lapras.

Ash: No way...

Thug 1: I'm impressed, kid. But it'll take more than THAT to beat us!

Thug 2: You see, we do alot of 'teamwork'!

Chezni: Well, they're right about one thing... They work great as a team...

Brock: Yeah, Fire and Fighting Pokemon... No wonder they're called the Red Fist Gang...

Ash: Are you alright Lapras?

Scene: Lapras nods and gives a cry.

Ash: Yeah, that's the way... We're not beaten yet either.

______

Scene: The Pokemon are still facing off with one another. Pikachu seems to be hanging in back though, as Lapras and Starmie have taken over the entire battle.

Misty: What do you say, Ash?

Ash: I say it's time to kick things into high gear!

Scene: That said, Pikachu steps forward.

Pikachu: Pika!!

Ash: You ready, Pikachu? Let's start off with a bang! Thunder!

Scene: Pikachu begins gathering electricity, until he releases the stored energy over the entire area. In a second, the thugs' side of the field is completely engulfed in electricity.

Thug 1: What the...

Scene: As the electricity dissipates, both Hitmontop and Magmar lie limp on the ground.

Thug 2: What is this?! How could your unevolved Pikachu be THIS strong?!

Ash: Pikachu and I have been through more than you could possibly imagine! He's my first Pokemon, AND my best friend!

Chezni: I think you two are beaten! I suggest you leave this city. What you're doing here is wrong!

Thug 1: We... We won't forget this! Wait till the Boss hears about this!!

Thug 2: Yeah! He'll mop the floor with you!

Scene: The two thugs recall their injured Pokemon and run off, leaving a grateful Trainer.

Trainer: <nervously> I owe you one...

Chezni: <handing the Trainer a bandage> You don't have to thank us...

Ash: Yeah, we seem to do these things alot.

Trainer: <bandaging his cut> Even still... You shouldn't have gotten involved... Now their Boss will be looking for you...

Max: Who's this 'Boss' they spoke of?

May: Yeah, they seemed to mention this person alot...

Trainer: I've only seen him once... Lt. Surge battled him. It was crazy! He defeated Raichu with a single attack... And the worst thing about it was... He said he didn't even have to break a sweat...

Ash: ... That can't be...

Brock: I remember Lt. Surge... He even beat YOU once, Ash...

Ash: Yeah, that's no joke... If this guy's strong enough to take out the Gym Leader, he must be a great Pokemon Trainer...

Chezni: Um, what's a Gym Leader?

Ash: Oh yeah... I forgot... You wouldn't know, would you? A Gym Leader is someone that you compete against for a Badge. These Badges are necessary to enter the Pokemon League and compete in their annual tournament. More than that though... The Gym Leader is usually the best Pokemon Trainer in any given city...

Chezni: That would explain the takeover... So we need to take out the leader in order to stop this gang...

Ash: Where is this leader of theirs?

Trainer: He took over the Gym recently. But, I wouldn't recommend facing him. He's 10 times better than those two flunkies you beat.

Max: He might be right, Ash. After all, you had some trouble with those two...

Ash: Hey! I was holding back!

Max: Yeah, sure...

Chezni: This isn't the time, guys. We need to take care of this problem.

Misty: If their leader's in the Gym, then...

Brock: We'd have to defeat him anyway, since the shortcut is under the Gym...

Ash: That's right... I'd forgotten about that...

Trainer: Well, I appreciate your help, but I don't want anything to do with that guy.

Scene: As the Trainer finishes, he runs off toward where the group assumes he lives.

Chezni: Gee... This guy must be really good to have everyone scared like that...

Ash: I was thinking the same thing...

Scene: With that, the group heads toward the Gym. It isn't difficult to find, since Ash had been there a few times before.

Ash: This is it... The Vermilion City Gym...

Scene: Ash pushes on the double-doors, as they swing open, revealing an ominously dark room. As the group walks in, lights begin to turn on, as the traditional Pokemon Gym floor is gradually revealed. A man with a mohawk sits in a throne-like chair opposite of where the group stands. He looks fairly well-built and has a tatoo of a red fist on his right arm. A group of Red Fist thugs can be seen on either side of him.

Chezni: <looking around> So, this is a Gym... <now transfixed on the leader of the gang> I take it you're the leader of this gang!

Gang Leader: <in a punkish accent> Dat's right! Whaddya punks want wit' me?!

Ash: We've come to stop you.

Gang Leader: Don't make me laugh! You, stop the Red Fist?! Dat's a good one! Ya hear dat, guys? He wants to stop us!!!

Scene: All of the Red Fisters laugh at Ash and the group. After the laughter subsides, the leader stands up.

Gang Leader: But all humor aside, I hear youse guys was tryin' to cause trouble in my city!

Chezni: Actually, it's the other way around. YOU were the ones causing trouble! We just helped to resolve the matter.

Gang Leader: I heard. I must say, I'm really impressed. Youse managed to beat some of my guys! I hafta say, not everyone can do dat...

Scene: Ash grins in response to the thug's arrogant comment.

Random Thug: Whaddya say, Boss? Want us ta kill 'em?

Gang Leader: Nah, it's been awhile since I've had to battle. I wanna see what all dis fuss is about.

Scene: The Gang Leader walks forward, and stops at the foot of the arena.

Gang Leader: Since I'm about to pummel youse inta da ground, I'll at least tell you all my name. I'm Biff.

Chezni: Biff, huh? Why am I not surprised?

Max: They're given names based on their intelligence, I guess...

Biff: How dare you!! ... I'm gonna enjoy dis!

Ash: Well, why don't you stop talking and show me what you've got?!

Biff: I will! HitmonChan! Hitmonlee! Show dese punks who's boss!

Scene: Biff throws two Poke-Balls and sure enough, the Fighting Pokemon, Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee appear.

Biff: You're about to see what I can do! And you know what? You'll soon realize dat you didn't stand a chance!

Ash: Really? We'll see about that...

Biff: Confident, huh? Well, just ta warn you, I'm no ordinary Pokemon Trainer!

Scene: Ash begins chuckling in response.

Biff: What's so funny?!

Ash: So, you claim that you're not an ordinary Trainer? That's good...

Biff: Why is dat?!

Ash: Because you see, neither am I!

______
    End of Episode 2
    ______

Preview of
    POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Episode 3

This is Ash here! It seems that the battle for Vermilion City is finally going into full swing, as I prepare to face off with Biff, the leader of the Red Fist. But something's wrong. As well as I'm doing, why isn't he worried?

Biff: Time ta show dese punks why I'm da leader of da Red Fist!

Next time on

Episode 3: Battle for Vermilion City

Wait a sec! What's that strange aura around his Pokemon?

Last edited:

Infusco

Darkness Within
    Years

• Even though I'm not really fan of anime character using or even the script fics, I enjoyed it. The storyline is interesting and definetly left me wanting more. And finally we have a villian team that is actually powerful, unlike TR (:tired:)

Rating: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I know there's people that are reading this, and I've been responded to a bit. I'm glad you're enjoying this Fic, and I appreciate the feedback.

Sorry about the wait, but it's finally here. Episode 3. I did notice that I was short by one commercial break. That's now been rectified.

Anyway, because I have a short attention span...

Previously on

Chezni: So, THAT'S Vermilion City... It reminds me of Holtz...

Ash: Holtz?

Chezni: It's a city from my world...

Chezni: What's going on here?

Thug 1: We're just doing an honest day's work, and this brat won't cooperate!!

Trainer: Please don't! He's my first Pokemon!

Thug 2: Shut up, you punk! <punches the Trainer, knocking him down again> Maybe that'll teach you a lesson!

Scene: A cut can be seen on the Trainer's cheek. Ash and the rest of the gang are stunned by what is taking place. Chezni seems to be grinning.

Chezni: Funny... From the looks of it, YOU'RE the ones that need to be taught a lesson.

Thug 1: You see, Magmar has a unique special ability! Whenever it's attacked with a Water-based move, it can put up a Flame Shield. The shield's so hot that it instantly evaporates every drop of water that comes into contact with it!

Chezni: That's a very useful trick...

Thug 2: Yeah! Without an Ice-based Attack, you'll have no chance against Magmar!

Chezni: I think you two are beaten! I suggest you leave this city. What you're doing here is wrong!

Thug 1: We... We won't forget this! Wait till the Boss hears about this!!

Thug 2: Yeah! He'll mop the floor with you!

Gang Leader: Don't make me laugh! You, stop the Red Fist?! Dat's a good one! Ya hear dat, guys? He wants to stop us!!!

Scene: All of the Red Fisters laugh at Ash and the group. After the laughter subsides, the leader stands up.

Gang Leader: But all humor aside, I hear youse guys was tryin' to cause trouble in my city!

Last time on

Biff: Three-on-three sound good?

Ash: Whatever floats your boat.

Scene: Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan seem to be standing and waiting for Ash to make a move.

Biff: You know what? I think youse should get da first move, bein' da challenger and all.

Ash: I'm honored... Well, if you insist... <as he pulls out a Poke-Ball> Sceptile! I choose you!

Scene: (Yes, Grovile evolved) A very large green gecko-like Pokemon, Sceptile emerges from Ash's Poke-Ball.

Sceptile: Scep... Tile!

Ash: Ok, Pikachu. Think you can go another round?

Pikachu: <gives a nod> Pika!!

Biff: Oh, dis is good! How 'bout we raise da stakes?

Ash: I'm listening...

Biff: If you win, we'll all leave da city for good. If I win, I get your Pikachu!

Chezni: How do we know you'll keep your end of the bargain?

Biff: I may lead dis here gang, but I'm a man of my word! I give you my solemn word as the leader of da Red Fist!

Ash: ... <looking toward Pikachu> ... I...

Chezni: <putting a hand on Ash's shoulder> Do it...

Ash: But, what if he wins somehow?

Chezni: He won't... Trust me, you're fine.

Ash: ... ... ...

Scene: Chezni seems to be grinning as he stares at Ash.

Episode 3: Battle for Vermilion City

Scene: Ash simply stares at Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, as he tries to gauge what attack would work best. Chezni still maintains a slight grin as he overlooks the battle.

Chezni: You've got this... Just do what you did last time.

Ash: If you say so... Ok, Pikachu! Let's give him a full-power Thunderbolt! And Sceptile! Follow up with Razorleaf!

Scene: The two Pokemon cooperate and soon the field is once again filled with lightning. Only this time, there are leaves flying through the air as well. Biff seems to be grinning, despite small spurts of blood being visible on his side of the field. As the electricity subsides, it's deja-vu all over again as Biff's Pokemon lay limp on the ground. Biff immediately recalls the injured Pokemon. Meanwhile, Ash looks just as surprised as the rest of the group. Despite this, Biff doesn't seem the least bit worried.

Chezni: Whoa... I wouldn't have suggested that had I known his Pokemon were so weak... Wait a sec... This CAN'T be the guy that beat the Gym Leader...

Brock: Unless...

Chezni: I was just thinking the same thing... Ash!

Ash: <turns to face Chezni> Yeah?

Chezni: Be careful! This guy's obviously saving his strongest Pokemon for last!

Ash: Don't worry! I got this! He can't defeat THREE Pokemon with just one!

Chezni: Just be careful! Don't forget what that Trainer said!

Biff: Oh, da one youse saved? By da way, he was right! I'm a man of my word, so I PROMISE youse! Dis is my last Pokemon! But, it's also my strongest!

Scene: With that, Biff pulls out a Poke-Ball and enlarges it. And naturally, the scene fades to commercial.

______

Scene: Biff is holding the Poke-Ball. He grins as he doesn't seem the least bit worried.

Biff: Let's see you stop DIS!!! Silfayree! Come on out!!!

Ash: Silfayree?

Red Fist Croney: Oh, they're dead... <laughing>

Scene: A flying Pokemon emerges from the Poke-Ball. It seems to be about 1 and a half feet tall and has wings like Celebi's. Its body seems to almost be covered with a silver dress, but the arms, legs, and head are a light green in color. The Pokemon has pink hair going down to its shoulders, and red antennae protrude from the top of the head and curl on end.

Silfayree: Sil! Sil!

Chezni: Whoa... Be careful... It's emitting a strange power...

Ash: You can tell that?

Max: He just read your Pikachu. Look! Pikachu senses it too!

Pikachu: Pikaa... <taking a step back>

Ash: Hmm... <pulls out his Poke-Dex>

Chezni: What's that?

Ash: Oh, it's a Poke-Dex. All Pokemon Trainers get one when starting out! It's basically a database of every known Pokemon.

Biff: Go ahead! I'll wait for youse!

Scene: Ash points the Poke-Dex at Silfayree. After a second, a voice can be heard from the Poke-Dex.

Dex: Silfayree! The Silver-Sprite Pokemon! Found primarily in the forests of the Zanta Region, Silfayree have been known to play tricks on passers by, and can often be heard giggling in the distance. Their strongest attack is Cosmo-Shift. One interesting note is the fact that this is a Grass/Psychic/Flying type, the only known Pokemon species sharing these three types.

Ash: Great... That means Thunderbolt won't work... No wonder Lt. Surge lost to Biff...

Chezni: Cosmo-Shift... That sounds so familiar... I KNOW I've heard a name similar to that before...

Ash: I guess I'll have to stick to physical attacks here... Pikachu! Iron Tail! Sceptile! Get in close with Agility and hit that Pokemon hard!

Biff: Nice combo. But I got your number! Silfayree! Cosmo-Shift!

Silfayree: Sil!

Scene: In a fashion that could only be described as a rip-off of Sailor Moon, Silfayree forms a wand in one hand and spins around, generating a strange aura around itself.

Silfayree: Fay... Shift!!!

Chezni: Aura... Cosmo-Shift... Phase-Shift!!! Ash! Stop attacking Silfayree!!! Quickly!

Biff: Too late!!!

Scene: Both attacks seem to hit dead-on, but strangely enough, they seem to cause absolutely no damage.

Ash: What? But that was a direct hit... Silfayree should at least have a few bruises...

Biff: Now! Release your stored energy! Hit Ash's Pikachu with Backlash!!!

Scene: Silfayree seems to fire a white beam at Pikachu. Try as he might, it is impossible for Pikachu to dodge the attack, as he takes the full force of the blow. The sheer impact knocks him into the wall of the Gym, as he lay limp.

Ash: Pikachu!!! <runs and grabs Pikachu>

Biff: I think you overdone it, Silfayree. His Pikachu's not moving!

Chezni: I was afraid of that...

Max: What just happened?

Biff: You see, Silfayree has an interesting special ability! Whenever Cosmo-Shift is activated, any damage my Pokemon would've taken is redirected to one of yours. Best of all, it's dealt three-fold!

Chezni: ... ... He's right... At least, about the damage...

Scene: After a moment of what seems like an eternity, Pikachu regains consciousness and gives a weak smile to Ash.

Ash: It's alright. You did great. Thank you. Now get some rest. I'll take care of the rest of this...

Scene: Ash turns to face Biff, with a look of anger.

Ash: You've bullied an entire city into submission... Injured countless Pokemon... And seperated Pokemon from their rightful Trainers... You even dare to attack children to steal their first Pokemon! Well, no more! I don't care how, but I'm GOING TO STOP YOU!!! One way, or the other!!

Scene: Ash pulls out another Poke-Ball and prepares to throw it.

Ash: It's time to finish this!!!

______

Scene: Ash is holding a Poke-Ball, containing his third Pokemon.

Chezni: Wait a minute, Ash...

Ash: <turns to face Chezni> What is it?

Chezni: <Whispering> We already know that direct attacks are useless against Silfayree, right?

Ash: Yeah... That's been made clear to me...

Chezni: <Whispering> He said 'Cosmo-Shift', right?

Ash: I think so... Why?

Chezni: <Whispering> It seems to do the exact same thing as another ability I've come across where I'm from...

Ash: What type of ability?

Chezni: <Whispering> It's called Phase-Shifting. Certain... vehicles have that ability... Basically, they use a Phase-Disruptor Wave to make themselves appear like they're closer than they really are. Then they generate a Graviton Barrier at the point that they appear to be. This in turn traps any energy thrown at them, magnifies it, and sends it back. It's all really technical, but the jist of it is you can't attack what you think to be the target. You have to find the real one.

Ash: I think I understand... But where would it be?

Biff: Where would 'WHAT' be?

Chezni: <Whispering> Probably near the image... Likely, two or three yards away...

Ash: So, it's a matter of attacking the correct position...

Biff: I don't have all day! Either make a move, or you'll forefeit da match!

Ash: Sorry... Just having a little talk with my buddy here. Where was I? Ahh, yes. Torkoal! I choose you!

Scene: Ash throws the Poke-Ball and sure enough, the fire turtle, Torkoal appears.

Ash: {Overheat travels in a straight line, so I have about a 40 percent chance to hit it, if Chezni's right... On top of that, Silfayree's part Grass, which means...} Torkoal! Overheat! Aim toward the area in front of Silfayree at an angle, but don't hit Silfayree!

Scene: Torkoal aims at an angle, narrowly missing Silfayree, and instead hitting in a straight line going from the front middle to the back of the right side of the Pokemon. A figure can be seen in the attack mid-way.

Biff: No! Dat's impossible! How'd you figure dat out so fast?!

Scene: As Overheat subsides, a badly burned Silfayree can be seen collapsing on the field, as the fake image disappears. Biff runs and picks up Silfayree, who's thankfully still alive.

Biff: ... Man... What an attack... I never saw it comin'... But we'll be back in business again... Don't worry...

Silfayree: Sil...

Ash: Now, we played your little game! So at least keep your end of the bargain.

Biff: <nodding and smiling> I, as a member of da Red Fist, am a man of my word! We hereby declare Vermilion City officially free. We'll pack up and be outta here by nightfall.

Chezni: Wow... I guess there's some honor among thieves... You're alright, Biff.

Biff: And Ash, here is a great Trainer. Stick wit' him. He'll take youse places.

May: But, what'll you do? You can't exactly go to a Pokemon Center with your reputation... You'll be arrested on sight...

Max: Yeah. And Silfayree needs treatment...

Biff: ... I... I never thought about dat...

Scene: Ash, Misty, Brock, Max, and May all look at Chezni.

Chezni: <goofy look> What?! ... ... Don't look at me! I don't know anything about Healing! Neina always took care of that!

Ash: ... Great...

Chezni: Still... I wouldn't want you getting arrested... Man, we have ourselves a situation here... If this were where I come from, we could pardon your crimes, but this place has different laws... I don't know if that's an option here...

Ash: Once control gets back into the hands of the Gym Leader and League Officials... They won't be lenient with you... And word'll get around, so chances are you won't be safe anywhere in Kanto...

Eden: Well, why don't we take care of Silfayree?

Biff: Who's dat? A ghost?

Eden: I am Eden, a sentient crystal from St... Where Chezni comes from... These guys seem to be able to hold their own, but the Pokemon cannot. It would be best if WE got it some medical attention.

Chezni: But, Silfayree's not ours... It wouldn't be right...

May: I couldn't let you part with your Pokemon...

Biff: So, it's really happening... Just like 'he' told me...

Chezni: Who told you what?

Biff: When I found Silfayree, a man was in da cave wit it. He told me dat I'd need to look out for dis little one until...

Brock: Until when?

Biff: He told me dat some day, a strange person with sapphire colored hair would meet me and when dat happened...

Scene: Biff motions to the injured Silfayree.

Biff: He said I would give Silfayree to dat person... I don't remember it all, but he said something about it being his destiny...

Chezni: So, the sapphire-haired person might be me?

Biff: Dat's what I'm thinkin'...

Chezni: I don't believe in destiny...

Ash: What are you saying?

Chezni: I don't believe in a pre-determined fate controlling our future...

Ash: Chezni?

Chezni: We're in charge of our own destinies... And you'd better believe it... Because the sooner you do, the more independent you'll become.

Brock: You're disagreeing with him then?

Chezni: I don't agree with this talk about 'destiny'... But in Silfayree's case, you're right.

Biff: So, you'll take my Pokemon, get it some help?

Chezni: Of course... If that's what YOU want...

Biff: ... ... Yes. Just promise me dat you won't use it da way we did...

Voice: So, THAT'S how it is, huh?

Scene: Chezni, Biff, Ash, Misty, Brock, Max, and May all turn to see the rest of the Red Fist gathered in front of them.

Red Fist Croney: You think you can just walk away from here?! You've got another thing comin'!

Biff: You listen here! We're leavin' dis city! Dat's an order!

Croney 2: So, you show your true colors as a coward! You're no longer our leader!

Croney 3: Yeah! We'll take you out, and then take out the rest of those twerps!

Chezni: I don't think so...

Croney 4: Whaddya gonna do about it?!

Chezni: <looks toward the rest of the group> You guys get to that tunnel! I'll hold them off!

Ash: Wait a second!

Brock: That's suicide! You can't be serious!

Misty: You're coming with us!

Chezni: I PROMISE I'll catch up! Don't worry! I don't plan on dying any time soon!

Ash: You'd better be right about this...

______

Scene: Ash, Biff, and everyone else runs toward the back of the Gym, while Chezni remains.

Croney 1: We'll make you a deal! If you move, we might spare your life, since you haven't struck out against us yet...

Chezni: Yeah right... Like I believe you... {Ok, Chezni... You're outnumbered like a bazillion to one... You have no way to call for backup... On top of that, you're unarmed... What the hell are you DOING here?! Wait a sec... I think...}

Croney 2: Enough talk! Let's kill him!!

Chezni: I wouldn't do that if I were you...

Croney 2: Why not?!

Chezni: Because you might anger my God... Ahem...

Croney 1: Ooooohhh! I'm shaking! Where IS your 'God'?!

Chezni: He should be along any second... ... Ahem!!!!

Croney 3: Yeah right... I don't see anything!

Chezni: ... Aheeeeem... EDEN, CAN YOU HEAR ME?!!!!!

Eden: Oh.... Um... Right... <projects the image of a gigantic red demonic creature with black horns and purple wings and flaming eyes> RRRRRRRGH!!!!! IIIII AAAAMMMMM EEEEEDDDDEEEEENNNN!!! PREPARE TO SPEND AN ETERNITY OF TORMENT!!!! INNNNN HEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Croneys in Unison: What is that?!

Croney 2: I don't know!

Croney 3: Do we REALLY want to find out?!

Croney 4: Let's get outta here, before it eats us!!!!

Scene: The croneys are seen running in fast-forward style until they're out of the city. The image disappears and Eden floats toward Chezni.

Eden: Did I... overdo it?

Chezni: ... Hell?

Eden: Hey! I was rushed!

Chezni: At least they're gullible... Let's get to where the others are.

Eden: Agreed...

Scene: Chezni and Eden head to the back of the Gym and manage to find a trap door, leading to a tunnel.

Chezni: This must be the passageway... I doubt they'd trap an escape route... So, I should be ok just running through it... They should be just ahead...

Scene: Chezni runs through the passageway, as it gets slightly darker further in. While it is still possible to see in front of him, Chezni begins to get an uneasy feeling about the place.

Chezni: Something's not right here... I should be caught up with everyone by now... I wasn't out there for THAT long... Eden! Activate your radial scanner.

Eden: Will do.

Scene: Eden begins glowing as a green circle seems to extend outward from Eden until it is in front of Chezni. A white dot and a red dot seem to be right next to each other.

Chezni: Ok... That's us... But where are the others?

Eden: I do not detect any other lifeforms in the vicinity.

Chezni: Not good... Where did they go?

Eden: I am detecting a space-time anomaly approximately 500 meters from our current position.

Chezni: A space-time anomaly, but how? There shouldn't be anything on this planet capable of causing one!

Scene: Chezni runs toward the direction of the supposed anomaly and stops when they get 50 meters from its position. It appears to be a glowing purple mass that is completely blocking the corridor.

Chezni: ... Could they be... In there?

Preview of
    POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Episode 4

Hey! Chezni here! Looks like things just keep getting weirder and weirder on this planet. First Pokemon, then gangs, and now glowing purple portals! Anyhow, it seems I'll have to enter this anomaly in order to find the others!

Chezni: Are you sure this is an anomaly?

Next time on

POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Episode 4
    Anomalies & Miasmas

It's... hard to breathe in here...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I'm back. And now, without further ado, Episode 4.

Previously on

Chezni: Whoa... I wouldn't have suggested that had I known his Pokemon were so weak... Wait a sec... This CAN'T be the guy that beat the Gym Leader...

Brock: Unless...

Chezni: I was just thinking the same thing...

Biff: Let's see you stop DIS!!! Silfayree! Come on out!!!

Ash: Silfayree?

Red Fist Croney: Oh, they're dead... <laughing>

Max: What just happened?

Biff: You see, Silfayree has an interesting special ability! Whenever Cosmo-Shift is activated, any damage my Pokemon would've taken is redirected to one of yours. Best of all, it's dealt three-fold!

Chezni: ... ... He's right... At least, about the damage...

Ash: {Overheat travels in a straight line, so I have about a 40 percent chance to hit it, if Chezni's right... On top of that, Silfayree's part Grass, which means...} Torkoal! Overheat! Aim toward the area in front of Silfayree at an angle, but don't hit Silfayree!

Scene: Torkoal aims at an angle, narrowly missing Silfayree, and instead hitting in a straight line going from the front middle to the back of the right side of the Pokemon. A figure can be seen in the attack mid-way.

Biff: No! Dat's impossible! How'd you figure dat out so fast?!

Chezni: This must be the passageway... I doubt they'd trap an escape route... So, I should be ok just running through it... They should be just ahead...

Scene: Chezni runs through the passageway, as it gets slightly darker further in. While it is still possible to see in front of him, Chezni begins to get an uneasy feeling about the place.

Chezni: Something's not right here...

Last time on

Scene: Chezni and Eden are in front of the large purple mass, contemplating what to do.

Chezni: Could they be... in there?

Eden: That would certainly explain my inability to detect their life signs. If this IS a space-time anomaly, they might already be dead.

Chezni: Strange though...

Eden: What?

Chezni: Anomalies usually don't stay the same size indefinitely...

Eden: Yes... That IS a valid point... This isn't a typical anomaly...

Chezni: <looking at Eden> I've got a hunch...

Eden: Why are you looking at me like that? NO!! You're not seriously considering... That's foolhardy!! No, that's...

Chezni: The only way to be sure... I HAVE to go in!! If they're alive, they might be in trouble! You know it's...

Eden: The 'Code'... I know. 'Always help others in need'.

Scene: Slowly, Chezni and Eden move toward the purple mass, until they are both gradually swallowed by it.

Episode 4 - Part 1: Anomalies & Miasmas

Scene: A hallway that looks similar to the one Chezni and Eden were just in. The only real difference at a glance seems to be the fact that it is shrouded in a purple gas. Chezni and Eden can be seen carefully walking through the gas.

Chezni: It's a little... hard to breathe in here...

Eden: These are times that I don't envy humans...

Chezni: On the contrary... I envy you... <cough>

Eden: It seems to be oxygenated... Your body shouldn't suffer any permanent damage in here...

Chezni: Yeah... <cough> Just like a dusty room...

Eden: Moreso, I don't think this is an anomaly...

Chezni: What... was your first guess?

Eden: I'm not detecting the signature I was before...

Chezni: Radar glitch?

Eden: Maybe, but I'll know more if we discover the cause of it.

Chezni: You're... talking as if... that's our goal...

Eden: Well... If we discover the cause, we may be able to stop it...

Chezni: I'll keep... my eyes open...

Scene: Chezni and Eden travel further down the corridor. Eventually, it branches off into two paths, one going the way they're going, and one going to the right. Both paths look identical in design, except the gas seems to be more concentrated to the right.

Chezni: The right path may... hold the source of this stuff...

Eden: I'll go.

Chezni: No. I should... <cough>

Eden: You're in no condition as it is. This gas may not harm you physically, but enough of it could suffocate you. Let me do this.

Chezni: If you find ANYTHING... come back immediately... Don't mess with anything...

Eden: I know. {Geez, you'd think I was his little brother or something}...

Scene: Eden floats down the right pathway, leaving a very concerned Chezni. After a second, Chezni sits down and rests.

Chezni: It's the least I should do... I'll relax until Eden gets back...

Scene: Eden continues down the corridor and comes to what appears to be a large room. Sizewise, it's about as big as the Vermilion Gym.

Eden: Wait a second...

Scene: Eden spots a group of people laying limp in the middle of the room. As the crystal nears the group, it turns out to be Ash, Misty, Brock, Max, May, Biff, and Silfayree. The gas seems to be concentrated the most in this room as well.

Eden: It must be this room that's doing it... Poor guys... They must have taken a wrong turn... Suffocation... Terrible way to go...

Scene: Eden nears the group and notices movement. It appears that they're sleeping.

Eden: They're still alive... But what is causing this?

______

Scene: Chezni is standing up once again and stretching.

Chezni: I... must be adjusting to the gas... It's not as hard to breathe anymore...

Scene: An object on Chezni's wrist begins to blink. Eden's voice can be heard from it.

Eden: Chezni! I've found the rest of the group. They're unconscious. But I can't move them myself.

Chezni: <holding his arm up near his face> And the gas?

Eden: It's pretty bad here. If we could get them out there, they would be fine, but in here they don't have very long. I would say less than an hour.

Chezni: Not good... And I can't get in there either... The same thing would happen to me... Wait a sec...

Scene: Chezni recalls Ash's Pokemon being in the Poke-Balls.

Chezni: How is Silfayree?

Eden: <looks toward Silfayree, who appears to be conscious> Fine... Silfayree's fine, if not a bit injured, but the Pokemon actually seems to be recovering.

Chezni: Pokemon must naturally recover over time... What's more, this gas isn't affecting Silfayree, so...

Eden: Do you think the same applies to the other Pokemon?

Chezni: How does Pikachu look?

Eden: He's recovering too. But he's awake.

Chezni: Try releasing Ash's other Pokemon. They may be able to help.

Eden: Good call... Now, how did he do that again?

Chezni: There should be a button on each Poke-Ball. Try pressing one of them.

Scene: Eden cooperates and sure enough, Torkoal comes out in the traditional red glow.

Eden: I believe this is the one Ash called 'Torkoal'...

Torkoal: Tooor Kooooal! <as steam comes out of its nostrils>

Eden: Ok. I was correct.

Chezni: See if you can find the one that was called... Sceptile... He should be able to help too...

Eden: Sceptile.... Let's see...

Torkoal: Tooor!! <facing one of Ash's Poke-Balls>

Eden: That one? Might as well...

Scene: Eden touches the button on the Poke-Ball and Sceptile emerges from the red glow.

Sceptile: Scep! Tiiile!!

Eden: Ok... Um... How did Ash do this? We need to get these people out of here! Can you two help me?

Sceptile: <nodding> Scep!

Torkoal: <nodding> Tooor!

Scene: With Eden attempting to direct them, Torkoal and Sceptile pull Ash and the rest of the group out of the corridor, one by one. After a few minutes, the entire group is out of the corridor. As Chezni and Eden look back to the corridor, the gas seems to be dissipating slowly.

Chezni: Good... How are they holding up?

Eden: They seem to be stable. It appears that the worst has passed.

Chezni: But what caused this?

Eden: I don't know, but the gas seems to be dissipating gradually... At this rate, the corridor should be clear within the hour.

Chezni: That's good news... And it explains why I'm feeling a little better in here...

Eden: This world holds many mysteries...

Chezni: No kidding... We just lived one... Even Ash said there were more mysteries in this world than he could count... Who knows what'll happen next?

Scene: One by one, Ash and the group come to, as Chezni explains all of what happened while they were unconscious. Eventually, everyone is awake.

Ash: I wonder what caused this to happen?

Brock: Who knows? It could've been a wild Pokemon...

May: Just thinking about it gives me the creeps...

Eden: Well, I believe we should think about getting out of here.

Chezni: Good idea. The exit should be just ahead.

Ash: <standing up> Then let's get going.

Scene: The group continues through the corridor until they reach the exit of the passage. As they exit, they're greeted with the sun and a sense of accomplishment.

Chezni: So, is that...

Scene: Chezni is able to see what appears to be a mid-sized town at the bottom of the bluff they're on. It is much smaller than Vermilion City, but definitely stands out in the field.

Ash: That would be Pallet Town. It is the home of Profesor Oak, and where we are headed next.

Scene: Biff, who's been silent up until this point seems distracted.

______

Chezni: I guess this is good-bye, Biff...

Biff: Yeah...

Chezni: One more thing though.

Biff: What?

Chezni: I'm afraid I can't take Silfayree.

Biff: I see...

Chezni: While I'd love to have an ally like that on my side, it wouldn't be right to take Silfayree from you.

Biff: <smiling> Listen, Chezni... I know it's weird, but I've been trainin' my Pokemon for dis day. I knew it would happen eventually; somethin' in my gut told me so.

Chezni: What are you saying?

Biff: I'm sayin' you don't have a choice in da matter! I want you to have Silfayree. Think of it as a way of repayin' youse for what you did back in Vermilion...

Silfayree: <flies toward Chezni> Sil! Sil!

Chezni: Are you sure?

Silfayree: <nodding> Sil! Sil!

Chezni: If you say so.

Ash: You understand Silfayree?

Chezni: A friend once told me, 'To understand, one has only to listen'...

Brock: Who told you that?

Chezni: My mentor, Leon...

Biff: So you'll...

Chezni: Only because both you and Silfayree want it to be this way... Otherwise, I wouldn't do this.

Biff: You're doing the right thing, Chezni... <winking>

Scene: The group waves good-bye to Biff and starts heading toward Pallet Town, leaving Biff alone on the bluff.

Biff: <without the punk-like accent anymore> I know you'll make use of Silfayree, Chezni. Remember, I'm always watching over you...

Scene: In a flash, Biff's form changes to that of what appears to be an old oriental man with short white hair. He is dressed in a Martial Arts Gi and has a moustache that goes down to his chin.

Oriental Man: You have learned all I can teach you. I know you'll use the knowledge wisely...

Scene: The figure of Leon vanishes, leaving a sense of calm in its wake. The two other Poke-Balls that were on him drop to the ground, releasing his other two Pokemon. They appear to be perfectly healthy.

______

Scene: Chezni and the rest of the group finally make their way into the town. There aren't any skyscrapers in the town, but instead it has a sort of rural feel to it.

Chezni: So, where is this 'Professor's' house?

Ash: It isn't much farther...

Scene: In no time, the group finds their way to what appears to be a rather large laboratory. A set of double doors is mounted to the front of the building.

Chezni: Whoa... This must be the place, given the look...

Ash: Yes. This is Professor Oak's laboratory.

Max: I've met him a few times, but it still gives me chills every time I stand outside of his lab...

Chezni: Is he really famous?

Max: He's a legend in Hoenn...

Chezni: Really... I'll try to behave.

Scene: Ash knocks on one of the doors. An echoing metal sound is heard each time he knocks. After a moment, the door opens and Professor Oak is standing in the doorway. After a second, he smiles, realizing that Ash is there.

Professor Oak: Ahh! Ash! I see you've come back. I was a little worried. You were about a day late getting here.

Ash: Yeah, about that... <motioning to Chezni>

Professor Oak: Oh! Who might YOU be?

Chezni: I'm Chezni, from Ae... out of town...

Professor Oak: You wouldn't by any chance be here for a Starter Pokemon, would you?

Silfayree: Sil! Sil!

Professor Oak: A Silfayree... Is that yours?

Chezni: Sort of... I mean... Yes... At least, now it is...

Professor Oak: You're not a Pokemon Trainer, are you?

Chezni: ... No, I'm not. That's why I'm here. I want to become one, if that's possible.

Scene: Professor Oak continues to examine Chezni and eventually turns to Ash. Sighing, he shakes his head.

Professor Oak: It's always something with you, Ash...

To Be Continued...

Chezni: Sorry, no preview today. It's a 2-parter. You'll just have to wait and see what happens...

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Alright! More feedback! I'm glad you find it smooth so far. I was worried that it might seem a bit rushed in areas. Just remember, if there's any questions, let's ask them. I want to try to avoid confusion where possible. Anyway, without further delay...

Summary of the last Episode

Chezni: Ok, here's the deal. Eden and I had lost track of where the rest of the gang was, so we decide to search the passageway. Doing so, we find a purple gas-like mass.

With no options left, we enter it and find it inhabitable, if hard to breathe. Further in, we find the rest of the gang and get them out of the concentrated area, as the gas dissipates for reasons unknown.

Well, we make our way out of the tunnel after everyone comes to. Outside, we bid farewell to Biff, but he insists that I hold onto Silfayree. Reluctantly, I agree, as we head to Pallet Town. Biff was a tough opponent, but something tells me that he wasn't what he appeared to be...

Oh well, after a bit of walking, we end up at Professor Oak's Lab, the guy that can help me become a Pokemon Trainer. And that's all you need to know about the previous episode.

And now, the conclusion of our episode:

Scene: Professor Oak, Chezni, and the rest of the group seem to be still-framed staring at each other in the doorway to the Lab. After a minute or two, Professor Oak motions for the group to enter.

Professor Oak: Oh! I'm sorry! Come in! We'll talk inside.

Scene: As the group enters, Chezni notices various gizmos and gadgets lining the shelves of the lab. He also notices Poke-Balls of varying colors lining the far wall.

Chezni: Man, 'Professor' is right... This place has it all...

Ash: Oh great... You had to say it...

Professor Oak: Ahh! I see you've taken interest in the Poke-Balls.

Chezni: Yeah. I didn't know there were different types of Poke-Balls. Do they all do different things?

Professor Oak: In a way. They're specially designed to work best on specific types of Pokemon. Put simply, they have a higher chance of success to capture the specific types. Trainers usually have about a 35 percent higher success rate when using these Poke-Balls on the correct Pokemon.

Chezni: It's so hard to believe that something like this exists...

Professor Oak: What's hard to believe about it? These are things that are commonly used all over the world. It's been so for over a century. The Type-Specific Poke-Balls are just another step in the journey for us...

Ash: Professor...

Professor Oak: Oh, sorry. I get carried away sometimes. You're here to become a Pokemon Trainer?

Chezni: Yes. How do I go about doing that?

Professor Oak: Have you watched any demonstration videos about Pokemon Training?

Chezni: There's demo videos?

Professor Oak: <laughing> Of course there are! What do you think this is, the Stone Age?

Chezni: Sorry. I'm just new to this all.

Professor Oak: <grinning> I gathered that.

Chezni: But I DID see Ash battle. Is it like that?

Ash: That's right. We fought the Red Fist and...

Professor Oak: You fought the Red Fist Gang?

Ash: Yeah. I was actually gonna ask you about it.

Professor Oak: The Red Fist... is an enormous organization...

Episode 4 - Part 2: The Adventure Begins

Scene: Professor Oak is walking the group into the back room, where the starter Pokemon are kept.

Professor Oak: It all started about a year ago... At first, we received reports of petty crimes that went unsolved. We all assumed it was Team Rocket, but something was different... The crimes didn't involve Pokemon initially, but involved parts of machines.

Chezni: Parts of machines? What type of parts?

Professor Oak: Things from control consoles to mechanical arms. What was even more strange about it was the fact that the crimes seemed to be completely random.

Chezni: Random crimes... It doesn't make sense...

Ash: Yeah, no kidding... Team Rocket always had an obvious goal in mind...

Brock: Even Team Aqua and Team Magma were specifically searching for Groudon and Kyogre...

Chezni: Groudon and Kyogre?

Max: Two Pokemon...

Brock: Very powerful Pokemon... You see, there are a select few Pokemon with powers that are unimaginable. We call them Legendary Pokemon. Some of them even regulate certain aspects of the world.

Chezni: I see... They sound alot like God-like beings... I wonder if there's a connection?

Ash: I'm not sure... But that situation was taken care of... This one...

Chezni: May not be so simple...

Professor Oak: Well, whatever happens, don't worry about it now. After all, first thing's first...

Chezni: Oh, right... So, how do I do this?

Professor Oak: That's where this room comes in.

Scene: As the group looks around, various Poke-Balls line the shelves of the room they're now in. Chezni seems especially impressed.

Chezni: Man, like the Pet Store of the future...

Professor Oak: <chuckling> You're not the only one to say something like that...

Chezni: Sorry. It's just difficult to believe that each of those red and white containers there has a little critter in it.

Professor Oak: You're definitely new to this, huh?

Chezni: Yeah. Eden doesn't seem to have a hard time with them though... I figured it can't be too difficult.

Professor Oak: Eden?

Scene: The white crystalline gem floats toward Professor Oak.

Eden: That would be me.

Professor Oak: Wha... <steps back> What... A talking gem?

Eden: Of course. I AM sentient.

Professor Oak: Astounding... I've never seen this type of thing before...

Chezni: <chuckling> Yeah... Um... He, he... It just seems to be a new mystery every day here...

Professor Oak: You're right, of course. If I had a nickel for every unsolved mystery in this world, I would be one rich scientist...

Ash: Um, Professor...

Professor Oak: Oh, right... There I go again... Anyway, let me explain about the setup here. Then we'll get to picking a Pokemon for you.

Chezni: What about Silfayree? Couldn't that be my starter Pokemon?

Professor Oak: Well, Silfayree is yours, of course. But a Pokemon like that might be a bit advanced for you to start with alone, so you should still get a starter Pokemon from here to train. Of course, you may still keep Silfayree as well, since it IS yours.

Ash: Man, how lucky... That's like two Pokemon for the price of one...

Misty: Wow, that's the same as me! I remember having Goldeen as a pet and getting Staryu as my starter Pokemon... Of course, I was allowed to use them both, since Goldeen was mine to begin with...

Max: The League's got a technicality on that issue. It's left to the trainer in question.

Professor Oak: But, I don't want to bore you to death here. Why don't you pick one and see for yourself what it is?

Chezni: Wow. I get to pick?

Professor Oak: Of course. Umm... You didn't know that?

Chezni: Honestly, no...

Max: <shaking his head> How could someone NOT know that?...

______

Scene: Like a Staff Seargent looking for a flaw in a uniform, Chezni carefully looks over each Poke-Ball on the wall.

Chezni: Amazing...

Professor Oak: But you have to PICK one to see what it is.

Ash: Professor, it would be better if you let Chezni do this his way... Chances are, he'll go with his first choice.

Professor Oak: Most beginning Trainers do.

Eden: The one in the middle has alot of potential...

Chezni: Yeah. I can feel the energy from here...

Ash: <looking at Pikachu> Feel anything, buddy?

Pikachu: <nodding> Pika... <Points to the Poke-Ball in the middle>

Ash: <mumbling> Explain THAT, Max...

Max: You say something?

Ash: Nope, not a thing...

Chezni: Well, I guess I'll go with that middle Poke-Ball. The one on the middle of the third shelf.

Scene: Chezni reaches for the Poke-Ball and takes it.

Chezni: Oh yeah. This one feels strong...

Professor Oak: Um... Ok. Well, at any rate you just push...

Chezni: THIS button?

Scene: Chezni pushes the button on the Poke-Ball and it opens, revealing the traditional red light.

Professor Oak: Yeah... That one...

Scene: Slowly, the red light forms into the shape... of a large fish flopping on the ground.

Magikarp: Karp, karp...

Professor Oak: Um... Yeah... Remember how I said most Trainers keep the first Pokemon they choose?

Chezni: Yeah. And you're right. I want to keep this one... As some people say, this is a 'keeper'. He he...

Misty: I'm flattered that you'd choose a Water Pokemon, but...

Ash: Magikarp isn't exactly the type of Pokemon you can battle with...

Chezni: But, you're discriminating against it... It looks goofy, but I tell you. There's some serious power coming from this one...

Professor Oak: Ok... You keep talking about 'power' and 'sensing energy'. You're able to do that?

Chezni: Yeah. It wasn't easy to learn, either. I had to train for over a year in order to...

Professor Oak: Ok... Let's say you can sense energy. Do you want to know what abilities a Magikarp has?

Chezni: Yeah. I bet it's amazing...

Professor Oak: Ash, bring me one of those large containers.

Ash: <sees a few large empty fish tanks in the corner> Ok... Just a second...

Scene: Ash brings a tank over, and Professor Oak proceeds to fill it with room temperature water from the hose. After doing so, he places Magikarp in the tank, where it seems slightly more at ease.

Chezni: I see... It's a Water Pokemon, huh?

Ash: Yeah. It is.

Chezni: So it uses Water-Based attacks... I wonder what it'll do here?

Professor Oak: Magikarp! Splash!

Magikarp: Karp! Karp!

Scene: Magikarp leaps into the air and belly-flops onto the water, splashing water on the group and the floor.

Professor Oak: Magikarp's primary Attack, ladies and gentlemen. Don't get me wrong. It's not a bad Pokemon. It's just not one I would recommend starting out with. It's still your decision, of course, but think about it...

Chezni: <now with a more serious tone> I have. And I'm going with this Pokemon, whether you like it or not.

Professor Oak: Ok... You're the Trainer. Magikarp, it is.

Chezni: It's not that I don't appreciate what you're doing. It's just that there's something to this Pokemon that I can't explain... I just have a feeling that, given the opportunity, this Pokemon could become truly amazing...

Professor Oak: ... Well, there's always...

Chezni: Always what?

Professor Oak: Never mind... It's nothing you need to worry about now. Let's move on. But you should recall your new Pokemon first.

Chezni: Oh, yeah. Right. Thanks for reminding me. <recalls Magikarp into the Poke-Ball> Wouldn't want you to suffocate, buddy.

______

Professor Oak: Anyway... Moving on...

Scene: Professor Oak takes the group to a sort of storage room. This room has a bin filled with Poke-Balls. Also, it has a shelf on the far wall that's lined with Poke-Dexs that look slightly different from Ash's. Another shelf above it has yellow devices with red lights on the top of them.

Professor Oak: This is the Equipment Room. We keep the various Trainer equipment stored here for when it is needed.

Scene: Professor Oak reaches for one of the Poke-Dexs.

Ash: That's...

Professor Oak: This is a PD-02 Version Poke-Dex. It has a built-in GPS tracker, so we can pinpoint your location at all times right from this lab. In addition, it functions as a Text Messenger and has Internet Access. Also, its updated Pokemon Database now contains information on Pokemon from the Chubu (shu-bu) and Zanta Regions, as well as Kanto, Hoenn, Johto, and Orre.

Ash: I was just at the Chubu League recently. It's directly west of Kanto. You take a train from Saffron City to get there.

Professor Oak: One more thing that I think is about time. This Poke-Dex has a built-in communicator feature that allows us to contact each other, no matter where you are in the world.

Chezni: Awesome! That means I can ask you questions if I'm unsure about something...

Professor Oak: Just don't call me every 5 minutes. There are people that actually do that, and it gets annoying really fast...

Voice: Oh, I didn't see you there.

Scene: The group turns to see Gary Oak, Professor Oak's nephew, standing in the doorway.

Ash: Hey, Gary! How's it been.

Gary: Ash! Man, you got taller... Last time I saw you, you were still a shrimp! Now you're almost as tall as ME!

Chezni: Friend of yours?

Ash: Oh. Sorry. This is Gary Oak. He works here with Professor Oak.

Gary: The Professor's my uncle. I work here as his assistant, helping him in his research. I still train Pokemon on the side, but I don't battle as much anymore...

Ash: Gary here used to be a great Pokemon Trainer.

Chezni: Really? I'd like to try MY luck against you one of these days...

Ash: I wouldn't recommend challenging him now. He's had alot of experience. But maybe after you've been a Trainer for a while...

Brock: No kidding. He's beaten YOU a few times, Ash...

Gary: <chuckling> That was a long time ago. I wouldn't stand a chance now. Ash'd flatten me in a second.

Professor Oak: Ha ha... You underestimate yourself. Oh! Before I forget. <hands Chezni the Poke-Dex> You have to speak into it to get it to recognize your voice. Then it'll only function fully for you.

Chezni: Thanks. Let's see. <Puts the Poke-Dex up to his face> I am Chezni Vanguard.

Poke-Dex: Understood. Voice pattern and name registered. To edit your options, please use the 'Settings' function.

Chezni: Wow... Is it ALL voice-activated?

Professor Oak: Yes. You only need to press the white button on the end there to...

Chezni: You mean this one? <presses the white button. Four panels fold out to reveal a screen.> Whooa...

Poke-Dex: Please select a function.

Chezni: Let's see... Bring up the data on Magikarp.

Poke-Dex: Searching... Magikarp - The exoskeletal fish Pokemon.

Chezni: Sounds about right...

Poke-Dex: Magikarp are the most common Water Pokemon, able to be found anywhere. Their only attack is Splash, a baseless Attack that causes no damage in battle, and has no strategic value.

Chezni: ...

Poke-Dex: Despite their apparent weakness, Magikarp are the only Pokemon capable of Evolving into Gyarados, a powerful Water-Dragon Pokemon.

Chezni: I wonder if that's what I sensed?

Gary: Why Magikarp?

Chezni: I want to know everything I can about my starter Pokemon.

Gary: ... You're... joking, right?

Scene: Everyone shakes their heads in sync, as Chezni pushes the white button again, closing the Poke-Dex.

______

Professor Oak: <hands Chezni 5 Poke-Balls> You'll have to buy any others you might need, but these will hopefully get you started.

Chezni: <looking to everyone else> I really appreciate what you're all doing for me. I only wish there were a way for me to repay you.

Ash: Don't worry about it. If it's any consolation, it gave us an excuse to get back here. Plus, you saved our tails already.

Brock: No kidding. Any longer, and that purple gas would've killed us for sure.

Professor Oak: Purple gas?

Chezni: Yeah, it was all over the passageway we used to get here. We didn't have time to determine the cause, so...

Professor Oak: Just like 'he' said... A purple gas that was there one second, and gone the next...

Gary: ... I got back right in the middle of their conversation...

Chezni: Who said this?

Professor Oak: I think it was another Pokemon Trainer. He left a gem here. I think he forgot to take it.

Scene: Professor Oak opens a drawer and takes out a jade, showing it to the group. Chezni raises an eyebrow.

Ash: Are you alright?

Chezni: Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry Professor. I'll look into it.

Scene: Professor Oak escorts the group outside, as Chezni straps the Poke-Dex to his left arm.

Ash: You don't have to put it on your arm, you know.

Chezni: I know. I just feel better knowing where it is. Plus, I'll be able to tell if someone tries to steal it. They'll have to pry it off my arm.

Scene: Outside, Chezni, Ash, and the rest of the group wave good-bye to Professor Oak and Gary. Afterwards, they head north from Pallet.

Chezni: <looking at Ash> So, where to now?

Ash: You still want to come with us?

Chezni: Yeah. It'd be easier if I traveled with people I know, so...

Brock: It's probably a good idea, given your situation.

Ash: Good point.

Chezni: Then it's set. From now on, we're teammates. So, where to?

Ash: Well, for starters, let's head to Veridian City... It's not very far from here.

Chezni: Alright! Lead the way.

Scene: Chezni, Ash, Misty, Brock, Max, and May head north along Route 1, to Veridian City. The camera slowly pans upward.

Chezni: I'm really a Pokemon Trainer. Who would've thought it?

Eden: You're really enjoying this, huh?

Chezni: Yeah. For once, I don't have to be the leader.

Eden: You really ARE lazy, you know that?

Chezni: I am NOT lazy!

Eden: Yeah you are... You're ALWAYS slacking off...

Chezni: Only that ONE time in the fortress...

Eden: Then there was the time we all thought you were dead...

Chezni: Ok, but that was it...

Eden: And then there was the time we were trying to give a speech to the Federation and you fell asleep...

Chezni: Ok. I get the message.

Eden: And when you first piloted the prototype? We almost crashed into the main headquarters...

Ash: Is he going to do this the whole way there?

Chezni: Probably... He doesn't get tired like we do...

Eden: And remember the mess in Fort Alpha?

Max: This is gonna be a long day...

Eden: And then there was...

All: Enough already!

Eden: I was just saying...

Preview of the next episode:

Chezni here. Well, it looks like my Pokemon journey's finally started. And our next destination is Veridian City. Who knows what we'll find there? Anyway, you definitely don't want to miss a second of it.

Chezni: Man, this is awesome...

Next time on POKEMON: Neo Destiny

Episode 5: Veridian City - Chezni's First Battle

Now to see what all this battling business is about...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Previously on

Chezni: Wow. I get to pick?

Professor Oak: Of course. Umm... You didn't know that?

Chezni: Honestly, no...

Magikarp: Karp, karp...

Professor Oak: Um... Yeah... Remember how I said most Trainers keep the first Pokemon they choose?

Chezni: Yeah. And you're right. I want to keep this one... As some people say, this is a 'keeper'. He he...

Professor Oak: This is a PD-02 Version Poke-Dex. It has a built-in GPS tracker, so we can pinpoint your location at all times right from this lab. In addition, it functions as a Text Messenger and has Internet Access. Also, its updated Pokemon Database now contains information on Pokemon from the Chubu (shu-bu) and Zanta Regions, as well as Kanto, Hoenn, Johto, and Orre.

Chezni: It'd be easier if I traveled with people I know, so...

Brock: It's probably a good idea, given your situation.

Ash: Good point.

Chezni: Then it's set. From now on, we're teammates.

Last time on

Scene: Chezni, Ash, Misty, Brock, Max, and May look on at the sight that is Veridian City. The buildings sparkle in the evening sun, as the orange glint of the sunlight that was apparent in Saffron also shows to an extent here.

Chezni: So, this is Veridian...

Ash: It'll be good to sleep in a building again...

Brock: Yeah. And just in time. The ground can be brutal against a person's back.

Misty: These are things you never see on TV...

Max: Well, let's get into the city. It's still a good half hour away. At this rate, it'll be nightfall before we...

Scene: Chezni, Ash, Misty, Brock, and May are already heading toward the city.

Max: Hey! Wait for me!

Scene: Max runs to catch up with the rest of the group.

Episode 5: Veridian City - Chezni's First Battle

Scene: The familiar busy atmosphere of Veridian City immediately catches Chezni's eye. Various Trainers and civilians can be seen going about their daily business. A few people in indego uniforms can also be seen keeping watch over the city.

Chezni: Who are those uniformed people?

Brock: Those are League Officials. They're all over the place.

Chezni: League Officials? Like Military Police?

Ash: Not quite. They just make sure that Pokemon Trainers obey all of the rules of battling. One thing about Pokemon Battles is that it's a strictly regulated sport. It has to be, or else there would be so many serious injuries to both Pokemon and Trainers that it'd be pathetic.

Chezni: I see... Even something like this isn't perfect though...

Misty: Yeah, you're right. Even with this, accidents still happen. They just try to minimize them. It's all they can really do...

Chezni: What about in the field? I mean, League Officials can't be everywhere at once.

Ash: In the field, we try to use our best judgment. Usually we have a third party to judge Pokemon Battles. In this case...

Brock: I'm your man. Of course, in Gym Battles, an official still takes charge. It's all regulation.

Chezni: How long do Pokemon Battles last?

Ash: There's no real time limit, but Trainers can't take time-outs, so...

Chezni: It's largely up to endurance...

Silfayree: <nodding> Sil!

Ash: I've noticed that you don't keep Silfayree in its Poke-Ball.

Chezni: Well, Magikarp needs to be in its Poke-Ball to survive out of water, but since Silfayree doesn't, I thought...

Ash: I guess that makes sense. Plus, Silfayree's technically your first Pokemon. Alot of Trainers do that...

Chezni: It doesn't mean that I care less about Magikarp. I'm still waiting to see what I sensed back at the Lab...

Max: I still can't believe you chose it as a starter...

Chezni: Well, at any rate, shouldn't we be looking for a place to bunk for the night?

Ash: Yeah. Good call.

______

Scene: Our heroes arrive at the local Pokemon Center. A wave of dread suddenly comes over the group as they realize they'll have to spend yet another night here, and not in a hotel.

May: Just once, I'd like to spend a night in a comfy bed...

Misty: It's like I said... We're short on money...

Chezni: Money? Um, what does the money here look like?

Ash: <reaches for a bill and pulls it out. It reads 1P.> This is a 1-dollar bill.

Chezni: I see... No other forms, huh? ... ... I wonder...

Scene: Chezni reaches into one of his pockets and pulls out what appears to be a black cloth of some sort.

Max: What is that, a blanket of some sort?

Chezni: Nope. It's a 'Portable Hole'. It's a neat little device that stores anything of yours into an extradimensional space.

Max: Wha... No way...

Chezni: Best of all, it weighs almost nothing, regardless of what's in it.

Max: How do you find what you need?

Chezni: You just think of the item, reach in, and it appears if it's in there. It uses some sort of sensor to detect thought... I never got the specifics on it though, but trust me. It works.

Scene: Chezni places the cloth on the ground and reaches in. After a second, he pulls out an amethyst.

Chezni: There we go... Good size too... This'll probably fetch a decent price.

Brock: An amethyst... But you said...

Chezni: I'm from another world? Yes, but we have these gems where I come from too. Among other things...

Max: You're a total Space Cadet...

Chezni: Let's pawn this off and see what we get for it.

Ash: Are you sure about this?

Chezni: You kidding? This is the least I can do to repay you. Plus, I have a nice horde of them back home...

Scene: The group races off to the Pawn Shop, as a montage displays, showing them getting the money and then racing to find a hotel. After it ends, they are in front of a nice looking hotel.

Chezni: I should have just about enough for this...

Scene: Chezni and the group enter and discover that the lobby of the hotel is in shambles. Officer Jenny is talking with the owner.

Chezni: Ok... This is definitely not normal.

Scene: The group walks up to the owner, and suddenly, Brock is right next to Officer Jenny.

Brock: I've been a 'bad boy' Officer Jenny. I think I need to be padded down...

Officer Jenny: Um, excuse me?

Scene: Max grabs Brock by the ear and pulls him over to the group. With a thrust, he forces Brock to sit on the floor.

Brock: This isn't fair... Why do you always do this? We were destined to meet...

Max: Sorry, Officer Jenny. Brock's... overly eccentric...

Scene: Brock's sulking on the floor, as the owner and Officer Jenny discuss what happened.

Officer Jenny: So, they ransacked this place because you wouldn't pay them protection money?

Owner: Yes. It was terrible. They said next time, someone might get hurt! You've got to find them...

Officer Jenny: That's the thing. Without any witnesses, I can't really arrest anyone. But I CAN leave an Official here...

Chezni: Official?

Ash: Sometimes League Officials double up as officers in certain situations...

Chezni: I see... Um, do you know what the culprits looked like?

Owner: I didn't see them very well, but there were three of them. They were arguing. All three wore masks, but one of them had a smiley face button in his left eye. I only saw them briefly when they were up close. Does that help?

Officer Jenny: So they were all men... Ok... It's a start. I'll be right down the street. If anything happens...

Chezni: We'll be here.

Officer Jenny: Wait a second, you're not with the League... I can't endanger you!

Chezni: Don't worry. I've dealt with these types before...

Officer Jenny: But still... I can't just allow you six to involve yourselved in this.

Ash: You're sending a League Official. How about we cooperate with him?

Officer Jenny: ... Ok... Just don't do anything rash. And obey him at ALL times, or I'll arrest you myself. And for god sakes, if anything happens, call me.

Chezni: Thank you.

Officer Jenny: Reminds me of my younger days...

Scene: Officer Jenny walks out of the hotel.

Chezni: But... She looks like she's barely over 20...

______

Scene: As the sun begins setting over the city, the group waits patiently for the culprits to make their inevitable return to the scene of the crime. In the midst of the wait, a somewhat tall man in an indego uniform can be seen in the distance. He appears to be walking toward the hotel.

Chezni: He must be the League Official... Wait a second...

Ash: What's wrong?

Chezni: That can't be... It's impossible...

Scene: As the slender man nears, his face can be seen. There appears to be a white mask covering his eyes and part of his hair. Other than that, his long blonde hair seems to hang down behind him. He immediately approaches Chezni.

Chezni: Jade... But... how?

Jade: I see... So YOU made it here as well? How... coincidental...

Chezni: Enough talk! Why are YOU here?!

Jade: You remember the incident in the Wormhole? The one where I stayed behind?

Chezni: ... ... Yes... I thought you were going to die there...

Jade: I thought as much too... But, fate dealt me a slightly different hand...

Ash: Who IS this guy?

Chezni: His name is Jade Ashcroft... He's from Starlance too...

Jade: You actually told them where we were from?! I'm not surprised... You WOULD do something so... idiotic...

Brock: Regardless, we need to concentrate on the matter at hand...

Jade: I know. You don't need to remind ME... But, you should be careful who you trust...

Chezni: Enough, Jade! We need to stop these thugs from terrorizing this man and his family...

Jade: So that's your facade... How interesting... But you know, sooner or later, they're going to discover the truth about us... You can't hide it forever...

Chezni: ... ...

Misty: Look! Whatever issues you two have, we need to put them aside now! You can bicker all you want AFTER this situation is settled!

Scene: Jade looks directly toward Misty. After a second, he takes a step back.

Jade: ... Fine... I'll leave it at that for now... But, the time will eventually come when you'll realize what's going on... Just you wait...

Scene: Jade walks past Misty and heads toward the back of the lobby. Once there, he sits down on a couch and looks toward the front.

Misty: Was he referring to me... just now?

Chezni: I'm... so sorry you all had to see that... When Jade and I get together, we always argue like that... But he's unstoppable in a fight...

Ash: It sounds like you've had your share of confrontations with him.

Chezni: You have noooo idea...

______

Scene: Night finally falls on the hotel, as the group has still seen no sign of the suspects. In the midst of it all, fatigue is setting in.

Max: I tell you... <yawns and stretches> I'm about ready to fall asleep.

May: I know what you mean. We paid for a hotel room that we might not even get a chance to use because of this...

Chezni: If you guys want to, you can go to bed. I'll wake you all if I see anything...

Ash: Looks like we won't need to be woken up after all...

Scene: Sure enough, three masked individuals can be seen sneaking across the street. They appear to be accompanied by four others this time around. The entire group is hiding behind one of the large broken windows.

Chezni: Seven of us, and seven of them... This might be a good fight...

Jade: <walking toward the group> They haven't noticed us yet... We should try to avoid any more damage coming to this place if possible...

Chezni: For once, we're in agreement...

Ash: If you're done, I think it's time to introduce ourselves...

Scene: As the seven thugs near the building, the group leaps out of the window, almost simultaneously.

Thug 1: What the?! Who are YOU?!

Chezni: We were called in to stop YOU!

Thug 2: I don't think so! Let's get 'em!!

Scene: The seven thugs run toward the group. Pikachu can be seen gathering energy on the ground.

Ash: Always the same... Thunder!!!

Scene: It's deja-vu all over again, as Pikachu lets loose a Thunderbolt that seems to plow through the seven thugs. After the lightning subsides, seven burnt individuals can be seen twitching on the ground.

Chezni: That was almost too easy...

Scene: A man dressed in a red robe of some sort walks out from behind a car. His forearms can be seen, as he appears to have a small amount of muscle on him. As he nears, it is apparent that he is about as tall as Jade. In addition, an Absol can be seen with him.

Max: An Absol... I haven't seen one of those since...

Chezni: You alright, Max?

Max: Yes... Just reminiscing...

Red Robe Man: Allow me to introduce myself... My name is Magnus...

Chezni: Magnus... Where have I heard that name from?

Jade: They're ALL coming out of the woodwork today... Why is a 'Red Robe Mage' here?!

Magnus: Simple. I wish to challenge Chezni to a Pokemon Battle... Nothing more...

Chezni: Did YOU send those guys?!

Magnus: Them? Don't make me laugh... If my minions were the ones that fought you, you'd all be dead by now.

Chezni: ... ...

Magnus: I'm waiting for an answer...

Chezni: Fine... You want a Pokemon Battle, you got one...

Magnus: Excellent... Absol! Why don't we show this boy what a REAL Pokemon Battle is?

Chezni: Fine by me! Silfayree! Let's do this!!!

Scene: Silfayree and Absol face each other with Jade standing on the side.

Jade: Very well... I'll be the referee...

Ash: Are you sure about this, Chezni?

Chezni: Yeah... I'd better get used to this now, because things are gonna get harder from here on out...

Max: What things?

Chezni: Call it a gut feeling...

Magnus: Two on two alright with you?

Chezni: Sure. Fine with me. I ought to thank you.

Magnus: Why is that?

Chezni: Now I have a chance to see what all this battling business is about...

Magnus: That's the reason?

Chezni: No... I also have a chance to see the real power of my Pokemon!

Preview of

POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Episode 6

Well, it looks like I'm finally gonna get a chance to battle. It's about time too. Wait a second! Why am I losing?! Is Absol really more powerful than Silfayree?

Magnus: Just give up! I don't want to embarass you!

Well, I'm not giving up just yet, and neither should you.

Next time on

POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Episode 6

Faith In Magikarp

No way... So THAT's what I sensed...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Sorry for the long hiatus, but I'm back with another 'episode' of the mock-series, Neo Destiny. I had to do a bit of research and debating for the battle though. I hope you like it. And I promise that this episode is going to kick some serious booty!

Updated Key:
    {} = Inner Monologue (thinking to oneself)
    <> = Scene while a character is talking
    ______ = Insert Commercial

Chezni: Ok. Here's the deal. We managed to get to Viridian City, and the gang was upset that they'd have to sleep in the Pokemon Center. I can't say I blame them; have you seen the chairs there? They make airline chairs look luxurious!

Well, I managed to find a way to make enough money to sleep at a hotel, but when we got there the place was totally trashed. It seems some thugs decided to go all Mafia-like on the owner and demanded protection money. Well, of course we couldn't just let that slide.

We agreed to team up with a League Official in order to apprehend these thugs. But guess what? It turns out I'm not the only one that ended up here, as the League official turned out to be none other than Jade Ashcroft. You remember him, NW fans, right? Well, don't worry. I have a feeling that things are gonna make a bit more sense within the next few episodes. Stay tuned.

Pokemon: Neo Destiny

Scene: The street of Veridian City. Seven scorched bodies are piled up on the side, as Chezni and Magnus are staring each other down. Silfayree and Absol are doing the same.

Chezni: ... ... Wait a second! Um, what about these thugs? <Points to the fallen thugs> I mean, we can't just leave them here.

Magnus: Point taken... Officer Jenny shouldn't be here for another 30 to 45 minutes. That should be plenty of time for a battle. Let your comrades watch those scoundrels until then.

Max: Hey! We wanna watch the battle!

Eden: Do not worry. I'll watch them.

Chezni: Um, Eden... Shoosh...

Magnus: It's alright. We ALL have secrets we need to keep...

Jade: Enough stalling. Are you two going to battle, or sit there all day?

Chezni: Good point. So, how are we gonna do this?

Magnus: Two Pokemon each. One-on-one. Sound good?

Chezni: Fine by me! Let's do this!

Episode 6: Faith in a Magikarp

Chezni: Ok... Let's see... What were Silfayree's attacks again?...

Magnus: Too slow! Absol! Slash!

Scene: In what appears to be a sudden burst of speed, Absol lunges at Silfayree and slashes the Pokemon with its crescent horn. A nice red mark can be seen going across its chest now.

Silfayree: <grasping its chest> Sil!!!

Chezni: Wait! I wasn't ready!

Magnus: In a Pokemon Battle, it doesn't matter if you're ready or not! The slightest hesitation can be even the most skilled Trainer's undoing.

Eden: It's hard to believe this is legal here... But as I say, different worlds, different traditions...

Chezni: Are you alright, Silfayree?

Silfayree: <nodding> Sil!!

Chezni: Then... Let's get back in the game! Silver Wind!

Max: ... Silfayree has that move?

Scene: Silfayree spins around and lets loose a gust of wind that almost seems to be shaped like thin silver blades, as the attack seems to cut through Absol. A few cuts are now visible on the Pokemon.

Magnus: Nicely executed. You're learning. But, let's see how you do under pressure.

Chezni: What do you mean?! <Notices that Silfayree seems to be worn out after just that one attack> Silfayree! Are you alright?

Silfayree: <panting and nodding> Sil... Sil.

Magnus: I see you're wondering... It just happens to be Absol's 'Special Ability'.

Chezni: What 'Ability'?!

Magnus: Any attacks aimed at Absol use roughly twice the energy they normally do.

Chezni: Lovely...

Magnus: At this rate, Silfayree will reach the point of exhaustion soon... But I'm going to make sure of it right here and now! Absol! Perish Song!!!

Scene: A tear can be seen running down Absol's cheek, as it tilts its head toward the sky and lets out a sorrowful howl. After a second, it returns to its battle position.

Chezni: Um... Dare I ask why that's called 'Perish Song'?

Magnus: Because three minutes after it's used, Absol's opponent automatically faints!

Chezni: No... That means...

Magnus: Tick, tock... The clock is going!

______

Scene: Silfayree and Absol are staring each other down. Though Silfayree seems to have less fight left, they both seem to have taken the same amount of injury thus far.

Chezni: ... ... It would probably be a good idea for me to see what I'm dealing with here...

Scene: Chezni points his Poke-Dex toward Absol.

PD02: Absol - The disaster Pokemon.

Chezni: Big surprise there...

PD02: Absol have been known to inhabit mountainous areas lining the Hoenn and Chubu Regions. It is said that when one is spotted in the wild, a great disaster follows. For unknown reasons, once in a Trainer's possession, Absol loses this mysterious power.

Magnus: Hmm... Well, you're down to 2 minutes.

Chezni: I know. And I think I have just the thing... {Ok... If Silfayree uses double the power to attack Absol, maybe a defensive ability wouldn't drain it so much... And I might be able to turn that into an offense...}

Magnus: Well? Never mind. Absol! Future Sight! Use it on Silfayree!

Scene: Absol begins glowing, as if charging up a major attack.

Chezni: Silfayree! Cosmo-Shift!!!

Silfayree: Sil!! <Does the familiar dance> Fay - Shift!!!

Magnus: Yeah, and? You call that an Attack?!

Chezni: Oops... Looks like it didn't work... {Moron...}

Scene: Absol charges right into Silfayree. Though it is a direct hit, no damage seems to be scored.

Magnus: Wait a second... That can't be...

Chezni: Oh, yes it can! Silfayree!! Backlash!!

Silfayree: Sil!! Fayree!!!

Scene: Silfayree shows its real position and fires an intense beam of energy right at Absol. Despite the Pokemon's best efforts, the attack is impossible to dodge. The beam hits dead-on, sending Absol through the wall of the hotel. Jade and Magnus both go to see if Absol's still conscious.

Chezni: Um... Overkill? <looking to the Hotel Owner, who's jaw has hit the floor> Sorry about that!!! My fault!!!

Jade: <seeing Absol lying there, unconscious and bleeding> Yeah, he's out like a light...

Magnus: I'm seriously impressed... <recalling Absol as well> I didn't know Chezni would be this good already...

Jade: He's just full of surprises... Oh, you know...

Magnus: With Absol defeated, Perish Song loses its effect... But the real test will be my next Pokemon... I wonder if Chezni can handle it.

Jade: Don't hold back this time... Remember, your reputation is on the line here.

Magnus: Don't worry. He has two Pokemon to my last one... I'm bringing in the heavy artillery for this... I'm not losing to this kid.

Scene: Magnus and Jade walk back over to Chezni. After a second, Jade holds up a flag.

Jade: The round goes to Chezni and Silfayree!

Chezni: No way... I won?

Jade: Not by much, but yes.

Chezni: Alright! How are you, Silfayree?

Silfayree: Sil... Sil... <Silfayree weaves and collapses>

Chezni: Silfayree? <Checking to see if Silfayree's alright> Good... You're still ok. You really went all-out, huh?

Scene: Chezni picks up Silfayree and carries it to the rest of the group. Silfayree opens its eyes in the meantime.

Chezni: Don't worry... You did great. It probably would've come to this either way... At least now I can have a fair fight...

Silfayree: Sil...

Chezni: Max.

Scene: Max runs to Chezni.

Max: Yeah.

Chezni: Could you watch Silfayree for a few minutes? I have some unfinished business.

Max: Sure, but... Are you REALLY gonna use Magikarp against this guy?

Chezni: That was the plan.

Max: I wouldn't recommend that... Look... I don't know if you really felt anything or not, but using Magikarp against a Trainer of this caliber is suicide... You know as well as I do that all Magikarp can do is Splash.

Chezni: Yeah. I have to admit, I'm stumped... I'm beginning to think I might have lost this one...

Misty: Given the situation, you don't sound too worried.

Chezni: I am. It's just that... I have a feeling... I have a gut feeling, and my gut is usually right...

Ash: I have a gut feeling too...

May: You have a gut feeling about this battle?

Ash: No. I'm just hungry.

Misty: I should've guessed.

Chezni: Hmm... Well, no time like the present... I'll see you all after this battle's over...

Scene: Chezni walks back to where Magnus is.

Magnus: It's about time... Shall we finish this?

Chezni: Yes. <reaches for a Poke-Ball> It's time to put all this talk aside. No more beating around the bush. This'll be for everything!

Magnus: Good... <reaches for a gold colored Poke-Ball> You know what this is?

Chezni: No, what?

Magnus: A Dragon Poke-Ball.

Chezni: {If Dragon Pokemon are like I think they are, I'm in trouble...} Not good...

______

Scene: Magnus throws the Poke-Ball, and sure enough, a very large Dragonite comes out. With a frightening roar, it takes to the field. Standing about 15 feet tall, the Pokemon overshadows Chezni's entire side of the field.

Chezni: <looking up at the Pokemon> Hoo boy... That's a big guy...

Scene: Chezni reaches for his Poke-Ball.

Chezni: Well... Looks like I have no choice. Magikarp! Let's do this!!!

Magnus: Uh, HUH?!

Scene: Chezni throws the Poke-Ball, and Magikarp, sure as shooting, is released. After the familiar red beam subsides, it just seems to flop around aimlessly.

Chezni: Magikarp. Can you hear me?

Magikarp: Karp karp!

Magnus: Are you mocking me with that... thing?!

Chezni: No... I'm not mocking you.

Magnus: Then why have you suddenly called out the most useless Pokemon there is?!

Chezni: <now a bit agitated> You know... I'm getting really tired of all this talk about how 'useless' my Magikarp is...

Magnus: ... Very well... But don't expect me to go easy on you!!! Dragonite! Use Dragon Rage!!! Put this Pokemon out of my misery!!!

Scene: Dragonite's eyes glow, as the Pokemon seems to unleash what appears to be a tornado of pure energy.

Chezni: Um... Magikarp! Try to dodge this!

Misty: It's no use... Dragon Rage can't be dodged...

Scene: In a flash, the scene abruptly switches to Professor Oak's lab, where one of the consoles seems to be beeping. Professor Oak runs to it to see what is going on.

Professor Oak: What is this? Wait... This can't be... The mainframe is reacting to Chezni and Magikarp's energy signals... I wonder if it has anything to do with that talking gem?

Scene: The console seems to be flashing in a strange pattern.

Professor Oak: Impossible... According to this, the entire mainframe is being rewritten... Computer! Perform a self-scan. Isolate the cause. I have to be sure...

Computer: Scan complete. Cause is an external force. Pinpointing source... 56 miles north of this location. Warning! Security breach! Data on Magikarp is being rewritten and downloaded to source location.

Professor Oak: Is it Chezni?

Computer: Affirmative. Source has been pinpointed. The signal is coming from Chezni's PD-02.

Professor Oak: So he may not even be aware of it...

Computer: The evolutionary form of Magikarp has been rewritten.

Scene: Professor Oak views the new data on Magikarp. A strange figure can barely be seen on the screen.

Professor Oak: This is...

Scene: The scene switches once again to show Chezni and Magnus battling. The twister of energy has now engulfed Magikarp and is tossing the Pokemon around like a rag doll. Chezni seems to be stunned as he stands on his end of the field, not even budging. Ash can be seen off to the side running to Chezni.

Ash: Chezni! You have to stop this! At this rate, Magikarp will...

Chezni: {I... can't... stop...}

Scene: Magikarp is dropped like a brick, as it slams into the ground. Pieces of scales can actually be seen broken off of the Pokemon. The Pokemon seems to have a subtle light blue discoloration to it now.

Chezni: {No... My... I... can't... move...}

Eden: Chezni! What's going on? I've suddenly lost my power!

Magnus: Hmm... Well, if you're going to play games... Hyper Beam!!!

Brock: No! There's no way Magikarp will survive that!
    Chezni! You have to give this one up!

Scene: Dragonite charges a white beam of energy and aims directly at Magikarp. After a second, the beam is fired. Chezni still seems to be bound by some unknown force.

Chezni: {No... Stop... I... give... up... My voice... It... must be... the PD02... It's... doing something... A glitch... maybe... Must... remove... it...}

Scene: As Chezni is still utterly bound, the beam connects with Magikarp. After hitting Magikarp, it continues on a path right toward Chezni.

Chezni: {I... see... Very well... My fate... shall be... the same... as... Magikarp's...}

Scene: Eden seems to glow and fade at an increasingly rapid rate. Meanwhile, Chezni's Poke-Dex suddenly opens on its own.

______

Ash: No... Chezni!!!

Scene: An orb of blue energy appears at the location of Magikarp. It steadily grows until it is blocking the entire Hyper Beam Attack on both sides. What would have hit Chezni dissipates a mere few inches from his face as he falls backwards, able to move again.

Chezni: What the... I can move...

Scene: After completely blocking the Hyper Beam, the orb of energy slowly dissipates, revealing a 5-foot-tall humanoid figure where Magikarp formerly was. This figure has what appears to be light blue armor covering its chest, legs and arms. A blue gem seems to be embedded into the breastplate-like chest, and slim sky blue wire-like lights can be seen traveling to the arms and legs. The arms and legs are connected to the chest by a red cloth-like skin. A blue seemingly robotic helmet covers the creature's face and arcs to the back of the head, coming to a point. Only the mouth and chin are visible. As the creature walks toward Dragonite, two small white panels can also be seen on the back shoulder areas.

Ash: What on earth?

Chezni: No way... So THAT'S what I sensed...

Scene: After a few seconds of walking, the strange creature suddenly charges toward Dragonite, as if Agility was triggered. Magnus looks on in shock as the creature grabs Dragonite by the arm and tosses the Pokemon right into a car. Dragonite slams dead-on into the vehicle, literally crushing it. Without hesitation, the being leaps directly toward Dragonite, who barely manages to roll out of the way, as a glowing blue fist slams into the ground, resulting in a small crater.

Chezni: I wonder...

Scene: Chezni points his Poke-Dex toward the new creature.

PD-02: Elnius - the Delta Energy Pokemon. Originally, when a Magikarp evolves, it turns into a Gyarados, but due to events being foreseen by the Supreme Legendary Pokemon, a new form has been created for a chosen one to use in the world's darkest hour. Elnius' strongest attack is Delta Storm. In addition, it is capable of using any attacks of the Fire, Electric, Grass, Ice and Water types in combination with each other. As such, its type is stated as a combination of the four.

Ash: Wait a minute... I've never seen this Pokemon before. How is it that your Poke-Dex has information on it? Unless...

Max: It must be from either Zanta or Chubu...

Scene: Elnius can be seen standing still as Dragonite charges head-on. Suddenly, panel-like objects start opening on Elnius' arms, legs and shoulders. The two panels on its back seem to separate from the Pokemon's body, as they gather energy. Before long, Elnius' whole body is glowing.

Chezni: No way... It's Antipode!!!

Scene: Without warning, red and blue beams fire out of the open panels. As they concentrate on Dragonite, fire and ice can both be seen forming on the mighty Dragon. Despite the high accuracy of the attack, a few of the beams can be seen missing their mark, as a few cars are melted and frozen by stray beams. In fact, the entire street seems to be looking more and more like a battlefield with each Attack. After a few seconds, the attack subsides and a badly burnt Dragonite can be seen staggering in front of Elnius.

Max: So, that's what it's like to combine Fire and Ice...

Brock: I don't believe it...

Misty: This is... How the heck did this happen?

May: This can't be coincidence...

Ash: No, this was meant to be...

Jade: Chezni... Even in this world, you may yet become my superior...

Magnus: Enough... Dragonite is no match for you... I give up.

Scene: Magnus recalls Dragonite back into the Poke-Ball.
    He then walks over to Chezni.

Magnus: Don't push your luck... We WILL meet again...

Chezni: Sure... But we have work to do here... You have what you came for... Now leave us alone...

Magnus: Very well... But next time, I will show no mercy.

Scene: Magnus slowly walks away, until he can no longer be seen. Elnius then approaches Chezni.

Chezni: So, you're Elnius... huh? My name is Chezni... But then, you knew that, I suppose.

Elnius: Yes. I have been assigned by Professor Oak to aid you in your journey as a Pokemon Trainer.

Chezni: ... !!! You're talking! You speak common!

Elnius: Yes. I have to say, it's alot easier to get my thoughts across this way too.

Ash: ... That's all well and good... but...

Voice: <from near Ash> What's going on here?!

Scene: The rest of the group turns to face Ash. To their surprise, Officer Jenny is standing next to him, with two League Officials. One Official appears to be shorter than the other.

Chezni: Um... Hi...

Officer Jenny: What have you all been doing here?

Preview of

POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Episode 7

It looks like Officer Jenny got here early. To make matters worse, she saw the end of the fight and is demanding some explanation. I don't know what I'm gonna tell her here.

Chezni: Well... I guess I could start by telling you why I'm here...

Many questions get answered. Next time on

POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Episode 7

Chezni's True Mission

So that transmission on the screen was from the future?

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Previously on

Scene: In what appears to be a sudden burst of speed, Absol lunges at Silfayree and slashes the Pokemon with its crescent horn. A nice red mark can be seen going across its chest now.

Silfayree: <grasping its chest> Sil!!!

Chezni: Wait! I wasn't ready!

Magnus: In a Pokemon Battle, it doesn't matter if you're ready or not! The slightest hesitation can be even the most skilled Trainer's undoing.

Magnus: Wait a second... That can't be...

Chezni: Oh, yes it can! Silfayree!! Backlash!!

Silfayree: Sil!! Fayree!!!

Scene: Silfayree shows its real position and fires an intense beam of energy right at Absol. Despite the Pokemon's best efforts, the attack is impossible to dodge. The beam hits dead-on, sending Absol through the wall of the hotel. Jade and Magnus both go to see if Absol's still conscious.

Scene: Magnus throws the Poke-Ball, and sure enough, a very large Dragonite comes out. With a frightening roar, it takes to the field. Standing about 15 feet tall, the Pokemon overshadows Chezni's entire side of the field.

Chezni: <looking up at the Pokemon> Hoo boy... That's a big guy...

Scene: Chezni reaches for his Poke-Ball.

Chezni: Well... Looks like I have no choice. Magikarp! Let's do this!!!

Scene: An orb of blue energy appears at the location of Magikarp. It steadily grows until it is blocking the entire Hyper Beam Attack on both sides. What would have hit Chezni dissipates a mere few inches from his face as he falls backwards, able to move again.

Chezni: What the... I can move...

Scene: After completely blocking the Hyper Beam, the orb of energy slowly dissipates, revealing a 5-foot-tall humanoid figure where Magikarp formerly was. This figure has what appears to be light blue armor covering its chest, legs and arms. A blue gem seems to be embedded into the breastplate-like chest, and slim sky blue wire-like lights can be seen traveling to the arms and legs. The arms and legs are connected to the chest by a red cloth-like skin. A blue seemingly robotic helmet covers the creature's face and arcs to the back of the head, coming to a point. Only the mouth and chin are visible. As the creature walks toward Dragonite, two small white panels can also be seen on the back shoulder areas.

Ash: What on earth?

Chezni: No way... So THAT'S what I sensed...

Officer Jenny: What have you all been doing here?

Last time on

Scene: Officer Jenny and two League Officials are standing next to Ash and the group, while Chezni and Jade are across from them. Officer Jenny has her arms crossed, as if waiting for an explanation.

Officer Jenny: I'll say again. What have you been doing here?

League Official 1: You'd better answer, before we get mad!

Chezni: Um... Well, we carried out the campaign as planned. It turned out that the three that came to the hotel earlier had friends. There are seven total, over there. <points to the pile of unconscious thugs>

Officer Jenny: I see... So, you secured them...

Jade: We were waiting for you to arrive when...

Officer Jenny: I only saw the last half of the battle, but I can say one thing. Magikarp DOESN'T evolve into that! <pointing to Elnius>

Scene: Chezni takes a few steps forward and stops.

Chezni: I'm actually as surprised as you. You see, this guy named Magnus showed up from out of nowhere. He didn't say much about himself, only that these weren't his minions. As much as I tried to refuse, he wouldn't give me a choice. I had to battle him.

Officer Jenny: I see... I was actually going to ask you about that... But there's more. I just got off the phone with Nurse Joy from Saffron. Apparently, you two met before. Needless to say, she had some very interesting things to say about you. One of which was the fact that you had no clue what Pokemon even were. And now here you are, a Pokemon Trainer, mere weeks after you were in Saffron.

Chezni: Um... Well... Ash and his friends took me to see Professor Oak. On the way, they taught me a few things about this wor... um... about what Pokemon are...

Officer Jenny: Nice try! Now, if that were true, why do you have a talking gem with you?

Chezni: She told you that?

Scene: Officer Jenny takes a few steps forward, until Chezni and she are face to face.

Officer Jenny: Yes... She did.

League Official 2: Stop beatin' around 'da bush! Start talkin'!!

Chezni: Well... In that case... I guess I could start by telling you why I'm here...

Ash: Chezni?

Chezni: It's time... You'll need to know sooner or later... Might as well be now.

Episode 7: Chezni's True Mission

Chezni: As some of you know by now, I'm not from this world. Actually, I'm not even from your Solar System. I'm from a System known as Starlance.

Scene: Chezni motions to Eden. After a second, the gem begins to glow, forming a spherical map of a set of planets revolving around a sun. It is an almost lifelike image.

Ash: Whoa... I've never seen something so compact generate a hologram...

Brock: So that's what your Solar System looks like?

Chezni: Yes. You see, Starlance has four hospitable planets in its System. There's Aeshar, Atlus, Terra, and Earth, the planet I'm from. In addition, there are two colonies here and... here.

Scene: Chezni points to two specs in the hologram, as he continues to explain.

Chezni: This one here is Signus... And the other one... is Primus. We also have a few research stations and even a base in the Solar System.

Max: Space travel... It isn't entirely inconceivable... But this is all just holographic nonsense. It doesn't prove anything!

Officer Jenny: I'm afraid Max is right. You'll need to come up with more evidence than a simple floating crystal and a hologram to convince me.

Chezni: Yes. And I will. But first, let me finish. In order to explain why I'm here, I'll need to give you guys a bit of background on Starlance. It all dates back to thousands of years ago.

Misty: It usually does...

May: Yeah, if I had a nickel for every thousand-years-legend...

Ash: Maybe we should let Chezni finish.

May: Oh, right...

Chezni: Anyway... Starlance has always been governed by a group of eight Orbs...

Ash: Orbs... Like elemental Orbs?

Chezni: Yes. You see, these Orbs govern eight distinct Elements in the universe. There's Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. Those four are the ones everyone knows about, as they exist everywhere. But there are also four others that are merely alluded to in ancient texts. They are Light, Dark, Time, and Space.

Scene: One by one, a sample of each element is shown in the hologram, until all eight are shown.

Ash: So, these elements are everywhere?

Chezni: Yes. We came up with a theory for relating elements. Each set of elements is limited to the Solar System and the surrounding 255 light years.

Ash: That means our System has its own set of Orbs?

Chezni: In theory, yes. That should be the case. Now, technically it would be near impossible for someone like me to get to your Solar System in a conventional Starship, even at full Warp.

Ash: I was going to ask you about that. How DID you get here?

Max: I'd like to hear that as well...

Officer Jenny: <with her chin between her right thumb and index finger> So would I...

Chezni: Yes. Obviously, I got here in a Starship. It was a small, experimental one-pilot-ship. But, I had to travel through a Wormhole.

Max: Wormhole... You mean living rifts in space? But they're only a myth!

Chezni: No... They most certainly exist...

______

Officer Jenny: So, what you're saying is that you came through one of those Wormholes?

Scene: A purple mass appears in the holographic image, as Chezni continues to explain. It seems to swirl like a whirlpool.

Chezni: Yes. That's how I got here. The large purple mass that IS a Wormhole sent me to this Solar System.

Officer Jenny: Ok... Assuming you're telling the truth, why are you here? You couldn't possibly be here for the sole purpose of becoming a Pokemon Trainer.

Chezni: That is true. Now get this. Why would an alien like me be interested in your planet? Why would I travel, possibly across the universe, to this planet that seems to have no strategic value?

Elnius: The most likely reason is that one of your enemies has found their way to this world.

Chezni: Wow. Pokemon really ARE smarter than humans... Yes. That's exactly the reason.

Elnius: You forget Chezni... Pokemon have been around for thousands of years. We've witnessed the evolution of humans first hand.

Officer Jenny: Ok... I think I get the jist of what you're saying. You're saying that you had enemies in Starlance and they may have found their way here?

Chezni: Yes. On a hunch, I sent a bunch of probes to research this world. That's when I discovered the creatures you call Pokemon. Unfortunately, the probes went berserk and began to actually think THEY were these Pokemon... It was probably due to the Wormhole... It has an effect on machinery...

Ash: Probes... What kind of probes?

Chezni: They were meant to be remote controlled cameras before they went berserk. I don't know how, but they manifested tremendous power that caused them to do all sorts of things, from transporting people to other dimensions to creating holographic images of Pokemon!

Scene: A nostalgic image of thousands of strange floating symbols is seen in the hologram. Entei can also be seen attacking the symbols.

Ash: The Unown!!

Chezni: Yes. I heard someone call them that... Of course, at this time they were making their own decisions, so I had no control over what they did... Essentially, they WERE Pokemon...

Officer Jenny: Unown are actually machines created on an alien world... I've heard some stories in my time, but this takes the cake.

League Official 1: This HAS to be a lie! Nobody could conveniently create something so... strange...

Officer Jenny: Ok... ok... Let's hear the rest of the story. Why don't you tell us the part about your 'enemies'?

Chezni: Good call. Well... The probes may have developed their own consciences, but I could still see plain as day what was going on through their receptors. But something was wrong. I started seeing images that didn't fit the environments that the probes were in.

Ash: What king of images?

Scene: An image of two armies clashing appears in the hologram. The ones in armor seem to be attacking the other army with energy formed in their hands. One group is wearing white uniforms and the other is wearing what appears to be steel armor. A burning city can be seen in the distance.

Ash: What... What is this?

Chezni: If you want more proof, look up in the sky. <pointing toward the horizon, above the mountains at an angle> Right... there.

Max: What is that?

Scene: A purple star can be seen in the distance. Upon further examination, it seems to pulsate.

Ash: That couldn't be...

Chezni: To tell you the truth, I'm surprised it's so close... Usually, it's too far away to even see. But that would be the Wormhole.

Misty: What about this army?

Chezni: Yes... This army is clashing with another... Look closely, though.

Scene: Some of the people in white uniforms begin pulling out Poke-Balls and throwing them, releasing various Pokemon.

Chezni: My take is that the people in white are with the Pokemon League... But the people in armor are with a kingdom known as Tyraxia...

Ash: Tyraxia?

Chezni: The Tyraxians have been one of our major enemies since as far back as I can remember. They've been on a bid to control every developed planet for the past 15 years. Given the power of the Pokemon on this world, it isn't inconceivable that Tyraxia would take interest in this world.

Ash: So this image is...

Chezni: That is the theory. This image must be from the future... Unfortunately, this could be any amount of time in the future... It's impossible to tell exactly how far ahead we're seeing...

______

Officer Jenny: So you're here because some super army wants global domination? Come on! Do you expect me to believe that?!

Chezni: But you saw the Wormhole!

Officer Jenny: It could've been an optical illusion! Anyway, I'm taking you all in for questioning!

Chezni: I guess it can't be helped...

League Official 1: <To the group> I'm going to have to ask you to turn over your Poke-Balls and Pokemon at once. As of this moment, your Trainer Licenses are on Temporary Suspension.

Ash: Pikachu... Wait a minute! Why are you arresting us? What are we charged with?

Officer Jenny: Very well... ... Let's see... You're charged with Disorderly Conduct and Obstructing the Law.

Chezni: She's considering my story to be Obstruction, and the battle against Magnus to be the Disorderly Conduct... There's no real defense against these charges...

League Officer 2: Enough outta ya!!

League Officer 1: Hand over your Pokemon now! Otherwise, we'll take them by force!

Scene: One of the League Officers attempts to handcuff Jade.

Chezni: {Jade's a League Officer... Why would HE be handcuffed with us?} Wait a minute! Hey Ash!!!

Ash: Yeah?

Chezni: How did these three get here so fast?

Ash: I'm not sure. Maybe they came to check on our progress...

Jade: How? Nobody called them...

Chezni: But you said...

Jade: I wanted to see how you would do on the clock.

Chezni: If you didn't call them...

Ash: ... I see... We WERE about due...

Officer Jenny: W-What are you talking about?!

Chezni: Enough of this! Why don't you three show us who you REALLY are?!

League Officer 1: Looks like the joke's over...

Scene: In sync, the three supposed Officers throw off their getup to reveal that they are indeed Jessie, James and Meowth.

Jessie: Prepare for trouble in the big City!

James: And make it double, oh what a pity!

Jessie: To protect the world from devastation...

James: To unite all peoples within our nation...

Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love...

James: To extend our reach to the stars above...

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James!

Scene: A lone car is crushed by a giant 'R' appearing out of nowhere, as Jessie, James and Mewoth stand in front of it and pose.

Jessie: Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now, or prepare to fight, fight, fight!

Meowth: Meowth, dat's right!

Wobbufet: WOOOBUFEEET!!!

Chezni: So they're always like this?

Ash: Yep... I've put up with it for years...

Chezni: So, how are we gonna do this?

Ash: Um... Match for it?

Scene: Chezni and Ash begin playing Rock-Paper-Scissors to see who gets to fight Team Rocket.

Jessie: Um... Hey!!!

James: Yeah! We're here! We're about to...

Scene: Jessie slaps James across the face.

Jessie: <Whispering> What are you doing?! Now's the time to snatch that annoying Pikachu...

James: <Whispering> I knew that...

Scene: Jessie and James quickly put on what appears to be radiation suits. James runs up and grabs Pikachu. A loud Thunderbolt can be heard, as the RPS game is halted.

Ash: Pikachu! Let him go, you creeps!

James: Not this time! We're wearing insulated suits! Your Pikachu's attacks are useless against it!

Chezni: Why you...

Elnius: Chezni! Allow me to rescue Pikachu.

Chezni: Are you sure?

Elnius: Yes. I can guarantee his safety.

Chezni: Ok... But be careful.

______

Scene: Elnius walks up to Jessie and James who now have Pikachu on a rubber leash.

Elnius: I'll give you three a warning. Return Pikachu to his rightful owner, or face me.

James: Never! Cacturne!

Jessie: Seviper! Let's go!

Scene: Seviper and Cacturne come out of the Poke-Balls in the familiar red glow.

Elnius: Not the best idea I've ever seen...

Scene: Panels begin opening throughout Elnius' body. The Pokemon looks toward Team Rocket with a serious expression on its face. The back panels begin gathering energy.

Elnius: I'll say again. Final warning. You know what will happen if I attack. You've seen it. Do you really want to test me?

Chezni: Um, Elnius? You're not really gonna...

Elnius: Yes, I am.

Scene: A red beam shoots out of one of the panels.

James: <cringing in fear> AAAAA!!! I'm sorry!!!

Scene: The beam connects directly with the leash that Pikachu is tied by, severing it. Pikachu immediately runs toward Ash.

Ash: ... <jerking slightly toward Team Rocket> Boo!!!

Scene: Jessie, James and Meowth run off with Cacturne and Seviper following behind.

Jessie, James &Meowth: <in sync> Team Rocket's running off again!!!

Chezni: Strange...

Elnius: What?

Chezni: I always took you for the serious type...

Elnius: Did I really come on like that?

Scene: The group, minus Jade, begins laughing as a montage shows them handing the thugs over to the real Officer Jenny. After a partial night's sleep, Chezni, Ash, and the others are rested and standing on the northern outskirts of Viridian City. Jade is facing Chezni and the rest of the group.

Chezni: So, you're going back to the League?

Jade: That's right. If something is getting ready to happen, then I should try to prepare everyone for it. To do otherwise would be foolish.

Chezni: I see. Too bad. You would be a great ally.

Jade: Not at all. Your little party is safe in your hands. But mark my words, I WILL defeat you in the Pokemon League.

Chezni: Pokemon League? What's that?

Ash: The Pokemon League is an annual tournament that is held at Indigo Plateau. All of the top Trainers in the Region are going to be there.

Chezni: So, it's like a big Fighting Tournament?

Ash: Yeah. The official rules apply and everything, but you could face Trainers there that outmatch any you've seen before in both skill and knowledge.

Chezni: A big tournament of champions... I think I WILL enter it. How do I?

Ash: Well, first you need proof of your skills.

Chezni: How do I get this proof?

Ash: There are eight Gyms in the Kanto Region. Each Gym Leader holds a Badge that is awarded to any Trainer that defeats him or her. These Badges have to be presented in order to enter the League.

Chezni: Always sets of eight, huh? Ok. I'll do it!

Ash: Yeah, I told you it's... Huh?

Chezni: It sounds exciting. Plus, it'll give me a chance to improve my skills as a Pokemon Trainer!

Ash: It's not easy.

Chezni: I know. But you have to admit, it sounds cool.

Ash: ... ... Ok. Why not? If you want to enter the League, how about we go with you?

Chezni: That sounds good. Like I said, I don't know my way around here. It'll be nice to have someone as an adviser.

Brock: Ok... But don't expect me to tell you about the Gym Leaders.

Chezni: Oh, no. Don't. I love surprises.

May: What about those images you showed us?

Chezni: Well, the way I look at it, if Tyraxia is going to come, let them come. I'll be ready. In the meantime, I'm gonna better my skills, so I can give them something to really worry about when they get here.

Ash: And you know I'll be with you!

Misty: Where Ash goes, I go!

Brock: You'll starve without me, so I'd better come along.

Max: Without me, who'll tell you about the Pokemon we might discover?

May: And I have to look out for my brother. Plus, who knows? There might be a Pokemon Contest or two in it for me.

Chezni: ... I really appreciate this... <raises a fist up into the air> Alright! If we're gonna do this, let's do this!!!

Jade: Chezni... Very well... I'll be waiting for you at the League. Being an Official guarantees me entrance. I'll be training until we meet.

Scene: Ash, Misty, Brock, Max, May, and Chezni head north while Jade heads west. Looking ever forward, Chezni realizes that this isn't only a chance to train for a possible threat, but in fact it is also a chance to experience the world of Pokemon, and the adventures it has to offer.

Synopsis of

POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Episode 8

The Kanto Region: A Region featuring a temperate climate and a balance between forest, rocky, and water areas.

Viridian Forest: A forest connecting Viridian City with Pewter City, site of the Boulder Gym.

On a routine trek through Viridian Forest, we came across an old hermit living in a seemingly abandoned cabin. Who is he, and why is he so interested in Elnius?

Hermit: This is...

It all happens in the next episode of

POKEMON: Neo Destiny: Episode 8

The Hermit of Viridian Forest

See you, Trainers!

Back