• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paint Rules!!! pics by me on paint..

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • I love using paint... mainly becouse I dont' have any other program... but the things I do... *smiles* well let me let you deside here I have my latest cration I call him... Cell! I know what you poeple who know DBZ are going to say... "What have you done to Cell?! you monster look what you've done!" well let me just tell you... I like what I did and I dont' care what you say... I'll put up more stuff later...

ever tried getting one of those to load?... instead heres a mini image... sorry..
    Paint Rules!!! pics by me on paint..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    HAHAHA! yay! a cell thingy, whos Cell? anyway, if you don't have enough cash to get photoshop or something, then I recommend Graphics gale free edition, While I don't have a link handy If you search google for this: Graphics gale free editon download you should get it after a little digging, Swizzler-out!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Pretty good. And about that "better program stuff", you dont need Photoshop to create incredible works of art, I do it on paint all the time. But if you have some money and are too lazy to learn a tough program, PaintShopPro is the way to go and plus I heard they just came out with a new version. And PSP is almost too easy to learn.
    One problem with the pic, the shading's too subtle.

Back