• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    !!!!!!!!! How could you close poke know all? just you you all know nothing about pokemon!

the answers are simple:

Deoxys moves when caught are: wrap, phycic! obvious!

There are three, count em three wish tags in existence! DUH!

Wish tags are 1000 yrs old when they die,

Jirachi's firt move is confusion!

Deoxys poke power is shear power raises ATT!!!!!!!!!!!1

Man do i have to explain everything.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If you want to ask, ask the moderators of the forum in a private message why your thread was closed, don?t make a topic. He closed it because it was a duplicate thread, or so it seems. Send tmbjr a PM if you have more questions.

?and trust me, I would have far more to explain to you than you to me, so don?t whine about having to explain everything.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • knives said:
    !!!!!!!!! How could you close poke know all? just you you all know nothing about pokemon!

the answers are simple:

Deoxys moves when caught are: wrap, phycic! obvious!

There are three, count em three wish tags in existence! DUH!

Wish tags are 1000 yrs old when they die,

Jirachi's firt move is confusion!

Deoxys poke power is shear power raises ATT!!!!!!!!!!!1

Man do i have to explain everything.
    sorry to post after this has been closed, but I closed your thread because you were not an active host for your trivia thread. You have to update your trivia thread at least once every three days. If you feel you can uphold that, you can PM me and I will re-open it.

Back