• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Sorta

Dragon Eagle

CEP Team Memeber (MG)
Years
  • Hey,

Joined months ago... been so busy didn't have a chance to post. :P

A little about me:
    Baseball, Star Wars, Trekkie, Pokemon, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, CEP Team member...

-Dragon Eagle

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Hewwos! And welcomes Back? O.o; Anyways I hopes you haves fun here at PC! ^__^

Inugami

Years
  • Hey umm.. welcome back? Well make sure you stay longer this time. Welcome back to PC.
    !~XxXxCaRlOsxXxX~!

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Heya and welcome to PC ^^ Im sure you'll love it here as long as you read the rules, stay active, make tons of friends....and have fun! ^^
    You are also free to PM me anytime =)

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Hi-Hi, and welcome... back? o_O Well, I hope you have fun here, and make sure to read the rules. *Hands you a piece of bacon* PM me if you need help or wanna be friends! ^_^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hiya welcome have fun here, post alot n PM me if u wanna chat
    cya around

Years
  • oh hi there, I hope you have a nice time here, Posts lots and be active here, read the rules etc * gives banana * If you need someone to talk to, pm me whenever!

Years
  • Dragon Eagle said:
    Hey,

Joined months ago... been so busy didn't have a chance to post. :P

A little about me:
    Baseball, Star Wars, Trekkie, Pokemon, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, CEP Team member...

-Dragon Eagle
    I kinda like Star Wars. Read the rules, have fun.

Back